Chapter 1 : Im No One

Rain Drops

    “yoona !” yelled my umma
    “what ?” I answer her
    “come here now” shout her

Then I get up from my bed and go downstairs to meet her , I really hate it when someone called me but she or he shout , I really hate it ! so I go to the dining room with frown face .
 

   “what ?” asked me
    “you did this ?” said umma with her hand pointing to the messed dining table
    “what ? no , i didn’t eat anything today , I don’t even have my breakfast yet ” answered me
    “who than ? just admit it , clean it up now” said her
    “it’s not me I said , why you blaming it on me ? , I’m not cleaning it up” refused me
    “Who than , who ?!” asked her
    “I don’t know , maybe Kyu oppa”
    “Your oppa is a college student , he won’t messed up the dining table like a young kid” said her
    “What? even if he’s a college student doesn’t mean he always do the right thing”
    “asked him than”

I really hate that ! really ! why she always blame something bad on me ? she always refused that maybe Kyuhyun is the victim of all the problems in this house , Kyuhyun is the dearest kids , the most wonderful , smart and perfect son in the whole world according to my umma fantasy , really ? I mean he just a teenage boy ,he’s normal , there’s no special thing about him , but why my parents , ah no everybody thinks he’s perfect and my parents lucky to have a son like him .

Well okay , my brother have a small things that made him became so popular , I mean he is handsome , he have a great body and the cutest smile , he also have been accepted to Seoul university , the most wanted university in south korea, he can play guitar and clarinet very well and his voice is not  very different from Justin Timberlake’s but  really ? my brother is not that special I mean when you got to know him like me, you will say he is indeed a jerk . he always fight with me for no reason , he said I’m cute when I’m angry so he want make me angry all the time , maybe other girls will happy to hear that and jump all over the room but I’m not that kind of girl , I’m frustrated being his little sister , my parents always compared me with him , can you believe it ? I’m still a high school student and my parents compared me with Seoul university college student ! a college student ! hate it ! really hate it !

As soon as I reached Kyu’s room I yelled in front of his door .
    “Oppa  ! Kyuhyun oppa !!”
    “what  ?” asked him while opening the door
    “come with me oppa” I said with grabbed his arms and go to dining room
    “hey , where ?” asked him
    “just come” answered me with a cold voice
He follow me to the dining room , and I saw the dining table was already clean , I bet nanny cleaned it up already . but why ? umma just asked me to do it before I go and bring kevin down .
    “ah Kyuhyun a , you woke up already ? want some milk ? I’ll asked nanny to make it for you okay ?” said umma
    “emm , ne umma , kamsahamnida” answered kyu
umma called nanny and asked her to make a milk for the kyu , I still don’t get it , why umma asked nanny to clean that table ?
    “umma , why ?” I said
    “what  yoona ?” she answer
    “why this table is clean ? I mean why you’re not asking kyu about it first so he can clean this table by himself ?” i am indeed explode
    “what ? why me ?” asked kyu oppa
    “nothing kyu , just don’t bother your sister , she refused that she mess up the table before , she's blaming you but it’s okay its clean now” umma explain it to kyu with a huge smile
    “UMMA ! why are you like this ?” I asked her one more time
    “what do you mean yoona ? you should copy your brother , he never made any problem in this house , he always listened to me and your father , he never blame anyone for his mistake , he never yell to me ! who are you little princess ?” shout her . I really want to cry that time when she said such things about me and Kyu oppa , but I try really hard to keep my tears where they are , I don’t want anyone see me crying , I just don’t like the feeling , it’s just uncomfortable , just embarrassing .
  

 “whoa , umma relax , yoong, please go to your room , thanks” asked Kyu  , he’s a saver , yeah maybe everyone that see this scene will think like that  , that he really is a saver , a hero , but for me no , for me he is the one who make my position there really looks like a bad girl who made her mom almost cry .
    “fine , but umma I really don’t do anything to the dining table , and by the way oppa stop acting like you’re a leader here will you ?” I said and I run to my room , jump to my bed and cry there .