Chapter 2 : Oppa

Rain Drops

Not long after that I heard someone’s laugh , yeah its mom laugh , she’s laughing with Kyu oppa . Both of them are really weird , why would they do that ? laughing and not even think about me who crying all the way thinking about them and my existence in this family , I begin to think that I’m not my parents pure daughter , maybe I’m their foster kid that they get when they driving across some orphan in incheon .

When I’m really in the down position , suddenly someone knock on my door .

“who ?” asked me in trembling voice

“yoong , may I come in ?” its Kyu oppa's voice ,

I really don’t want to let him inside , not just because I’m not in a good mood for arguing with him but because right now my eyes are very terrible , their color turned into red and my eyes are very wet right now , I don’t want him to see this , I hate it when people knew I was crying before .

“what do you want ?” asked me still in trembling voice

“let me come in” he said I wiped my tears away and wear my sunglasses to cover my eyes , it’s really weird and noticeable that I want to hide my cried eyes but what can I do with it ? after I set my hair I open the door for him and let him in .

“geez, you don’t have to wear that thing” he said while his hand pointing to my sunglasses

“what do you want ?” I asked him directly

“I just want to fix something here , but before that I want to remind you that I’m your brother , your older and only oppa , so you don’t have to hide your tears or red eyes from me” he said and suddenly he take off my sunglasses and he saw my red cried eyes .

“what in the world are you doing ?” I shout to him and slap his arm of my sunglasses

“you really over reacting yoona , you don’t even know what are you doing right now , get mad to everybody in this house , shout everywhere ! what the hell are you thinking ? you want make this whole house explode ? tell me ! you are really out of control lately !” he shout me back

“get out” I said

“hey , I’m your brother ! show some respect !” he yelled

“what ? respect ? isn’t it not enough to have all the compliment from everybody ? everybody loves you , everybody praise you and everybody want to be your closest person ! did you ever hear anyone mention my name if they already talk about how awesome you are ? mom and dad really love you and give you everything you want ! isn’t it not enough ?! YA ! Kyuhyun ssi , do you really think you are an oppa for me ? hah I think you never think about it but if you did you should know that you aren’t and never be one , now get out” I don’t really know what I was saying but whatever it is its really come from my deepest heart , the words that I was willing to say , the sentence that I want Kyu oppa to hear , and the feeling I want him to understand .

He suddenly move from the spot he was standing and go out of my room and close the door , I think he get it , he understand what kind of feeling i have because I’m his young sister , I hope he can understand well and stop being such a perfect king and showing off everywhere .

After Kyu oppa out of my room , I was alone again and my tears fall of sudden , I don’t know the reason but I can’t stop those tears, then i saw my picture with kyu oppa on the drawer beside the tv, i grab that picture and put it inside the drawer.

 

 

 

 

a/n : okay, chapter 2 is done but its kinda short :( and ahhh really sorry i still cant find a way to put a picture :'( hope you'll understand guys, by the way , see who's going to shows up on the next chapter :) , no silent readers pleaseeee ^^