And It Was All Gone

It's All Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Jongin breathed heavily as he stared at the phone in his hands. Kyungsoo was calling , again. How many times has he called today ? Fifteen ?

        He sighed and rolled his eyes ,tossing the phone on the bed . It’s not that he didn’t want to talk to Kyungsoo, but it’s because he had nothing to say. He can’t beg Kyungsoo to come back. He wouldn’t force him to do that. If Kyungsoo is happy without him, then he should be happy too, right ?

        He watched the droplets of rain race down the window . He placed a finger on it , following one of them and leaving a long trail on it’s moist. Everything else was a blur.

        He covered his face with his hands and wept in frustration. He clenched his teeth and mumbled ‘it’s all my fault’’s . I’ll never get him back. He squeezed his eyes shut and curled his fingers in his hair as he felt shivers from the coldness of the dark room. He doesn’t even ing know me

        “Jongin ! Jongin it’s me, Joonmyun ! Open the damn door !”

        Jongin rose to his feet and angrily pulled the door open.

        “Where the hell have you been ? I’ve been trying to call you all morning ! I thought you might’ve killed yourself !”

        “Not a bad idea.”, Jongin muttered.

        Joonmyun rolled his eyes and groaned. He stepped inside and hung his jacket on a nearby chair. It’s been weeks since Joonmyun last visited Jongin, and he surely noticed the mess that he’d made. Dirty laundry and dirty dishes, shattered glass , and pages ripped out from books.

        “What happened here?”

        “I was mad.”

        “Yeah, I can see that.” , Joonmyun said sternly. “As I was saying, I’ve been trying to call you the whole day. Kyungsoo’s looking for you. Looks like he has some news for you. You haven’t been answering his calls either, have you?”

        Jongin stiffened and he clenched his jaw. He balled his hands into fists until his knuckles were all white. “He. . has some news ?”, he choked out.

        Joonmyun placed a hand on his shoulder , nodded, and smiled. “I don’t know what it is though, but it sounded like good news.”

        Jongin grinned and wrapped his arms around Joonmyun. He let out a heavy sigh and shut his eyes. “This could be it, Joonmyun.”

         An uncomfortable Joonmyun awkwardly patted his back and smirked. “You should answer your calls more often.” , he complained.

        Jongin hurriedly grabbed an umbrella and went for the door. A hand on the knob, he turned around and beamed a smile.”I’ll keep that in mind.”

* * *

 

        “You’re not going anywhere.”

        Kyungsoo stared at his umma, a look of disbelief in his face. He was hastily folding his clothes and arranging them neatly in a small hand luggage. There were other things he had packed too, like photo albums and , ofcourse, his journal. He had already added the ‘and then everything came back to me’ entry this morning while waiting for Jongin to answer his calls. Sadly, he didn’t even answer a single one.

        “He’d let me stay there, umma.”, Kyungsoo whined. “I thought you’d understand ! Everything is back now. Everything is normal again. Shouldn’t you be happy for me ?”

        “I will never be happy with the fact that you’re moving in with a complete stranger . . “

        Kyungsoo’s jaw clenched as he glared at his umma in fury. “He’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter