I'm Just a Stranger to You

It's All Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

           Kyungsoo comes home the next day to find his parents waiting for him in the living room. He spent the night in Jongin’s place. He quietly took a step forward, hoping that his parent’s wouldn’t notice his return .

          Kyungsoo’s umma looked up and found Kyungsoo just at the end of the stairway, already on his way up. She stood up and quickly went towards Kyungsoo.

        “Where were you ? Why didn’t you call us ?”

         Kyungsoo turned around and faced his umma. She looked pale and tired. She must’ve been waiting all night. Guilt struck him all over.

        “I was just at Jongin’s place. It’s alright, he took good care of me.”

        “Of course he would take good care of you. He’s your boyfriend. “

        A light shudder shot through him as she said the word boyfriend. It wasn’t as if he didn’t like the word, but he just wasn’t used to the thought of it refferring to him. Him having a boyfriend. It’s all so new.

        “Jongin is a good person, umma, whether I’m his boyfriend or not. “

        He turned around and slowly went up the stairs. Just when he was half way through, his umma sighed and looked away.

        “You don’t even know him.”, she whispered.

                    

                         * * *

 

        Kyungsoo had locked himself in room for the rest of the day. He spent his time reading his journal. He learned that Jongin is a dancer, and that he dances for his university. I’d like to see him dance. , he thought to himself. There are so many things he needed to know about him, and he couldn’t ask the all last night. I just need once more chance to ask him about everything. .

        knock, knock, knock.

        Kyungsoo quickly jumped off the bed and rushed to his door. He opened it slowly and peeked outside, finding his umma to be standing there.

        “You have a visitor.”, she muttered.

        She took a step to the side and behind her seemed to be a tall , slightly dark-skinned man in a blazer. His hair was pushed back and his eyes shone brightly. It was Jongin. He was carrying what seemed to be a lunchbox.

        “Hi.”, Jongin said with a smile.”Can I come in ?”

        Kyungsoo nodded hesitantly and pushed the door open , wide enough for Jongin to come in. He quickly shut the door afterwards, before his umma could say anything.

        “I brought you some Kimchi Spaghetti.” , Jongin said as he handed the lnuchbox to Kyungsoo.

        “What?”

        “I said, I brought you some Kim—“

        “I know what you said.” , Kyungsoo took the lunchbox and opened it, examining what was inside the container.”I’ve never heard of ‘Kimchi Spaghetti’ before“

        Jongin stared at Kyungsoo, who sat on the bed and was already taking spoonfuls of the dish. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter