Meeting L.Joe

Forbidden Love

 

Ugh.. Why am I so tired? Kris lets out a soft groan and lays his head on the hard, cold table. He closes his eyes and is about to fall asleep when he feels something hit his head. His eyes shoot open and he turns around with the scariest look on his face. "What the h-" He sees Minhe looking at him with a sheepish smile. "Morning."

He groans and puts his head back on the table. She frowns. "What's up with you this morning? You’re usually not this grumpy." He shuts his eyes and ignores her. She frowns. "Jerk." With a huff, she turns to the front of the classroom. The teacher walks in, seeking everyone's attention.

"Class. I want you to hand in your report that you've been working on. Bring in your posters tomorrow and be ready to present."

Her eyes widen. "Kris! KrisKrisKrisKrisKRRIISSSS." She roughly nudges him.

"What?!" he snaps.

She holds out a hand. "Report."

He rolls his eyes and grumpily pulls it out of his folder. "Here. Now leave me alone. I couldn't get any sleep last night." He lays his head back on the table.

She gets up and goes to the front. "Here you go." She bows and walks back to her seat. She stares at Kris. Is he really going to sleep in class?? She makes a clucking noise with her tongue when a light bulb suddenly goes off in her head. An evil smirk appears on her face as she pulls out a pink pen. When the teacher’s back is turned to her, she carefully takes his folder and scribbles all over it.

 

BBRRRINNGGG. Minhe shoots up out of her seat when Kris stirs awake. "Where is she in a rush to get to-" His eyes widen as he stares down at his folder. She had taken a pink pen and made hearts and butterflies on his folder. She also wrote "MINHE IS THE COOLEST GIRL I KNOW. I LOVE MINHE <3" in big letters on the front and back.

He pulls all the papers out and tosses the folder away. Damn Minhe. Didn't know you were such a vandalizer. Criminals deserved to be punished. With that thought in his head, he walks out of the classroom whistling a short tune, thinking of ways to get back at her.

 

"I'm so sleepy babe," Minhe complains. "Can't we just ditch class? Just for a nap? Please?" She shows him her best aegyo but L.Joe firmly shakes his head.

"Minhe, you HAVE to go to class!! What will your dad say about me if he finds out I let you ditch? Just endure for two more periods okay? Then we can go on a sweet date." He brings her in closer and embraces her.

She giggles and gives him a peck on the lips. "Okay... But only for you."

L.Joe chuckles. "Only for me."

 

Kris is walking to his class when he sees Minhe... with a guy. She has a boyfriend? He feels a tight squeeze in his heart. He goes as close as he can to them and hides behind a wall. This is so wrong. This isn't you Kris! What are you doing?! He lets out a frustrated sigh as he's about to come out of his hiding spot when he hears something that makes his heart drop.

"Okay... But only for you."

"Only for me."

Those two simple sentences make Kris go crazy. Why am I feeling this way? This isn't.. This isn't right. He ruffles his hair and walks towards his classroom.

Minhe turns and looks at him with a surprised face. "Oh hi Kris!"

He stops in his spot for a second before walking away. Get a hold of yourself! You don't like Minhe and that's FINAL! I.. I can't like Minhe. I just.. I just can't.

Minhe pouts. "I wonder what's up with him."

L.Joe fumes as he glares at Kris’ retreating figure. "That was awfully rude. No one, and I repeat NO ONE, treats my girlfriend like that," he growls.

Minhe chuckles as she wraps her arms around his waist. "It's okay. He's probably just tired. He was grumpy all morning!" she chimes.

L.Joe continues to glare at the spot where Kris was standing. That better be the reason why. I won't forgive him if he treats my girlfriend like crap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the chapter is pretty short but at least i got it out! :D

school has been very stressful the last couple weeks so i might not be able to update too frequently. plz be patient my lovely subbies~
and for those of you who haven't already, plz subscribe and comment!  thank you~~~