Prepare to Be Judo Flipped

Forbidden Love

 

Minhe slowly wobbles her way out of the school, with L.Joe standing securely at her side.

"Stupid crutches," she mutters under her breath. L.Joe hears her and suddnely stoops down in front of her. Her eyes widen as she asks, "Oppa, waht are you doing?"

He playfully rolls his eyes. "Get on, silly." She fervently shakes her head and tries to go around him but he, obviously, is much faster. He stays on the ground and hops his way in front of her. "I'm not giong to move until you get on," he warns. She stands there, thinking he will get tired and stand up but he stands his ground.


"Then what about my crutches? Where do I put them?" He looks back at her to see her shaking her crutches in the air.

"Hm... I didn't think about that..." He suddenly sees CAP and calls him over.


"Hi guys," he greets. Minhe waves back with a smile.

"Hyung. Can you take her crutches? I'll pick them up at your house later. PLEEASEE??" he pouts. CAP pretends to gag and pushes L.Joe's face away.

"No need for the terrible aegyo, dude. It is NOT your thing. It's mi-" His hands are halfway up to his face when Minhe gently curls her hands around his fists. 

"Oppa. I thought we went over this."

His shoulders droop and he pouts. "Give me your crutches."


L.Joe helps  her stand while CAP takes her crutches and sadly walks away. *CAP oppa is so silly,* she thinks as she giggles to herself.

L.Joe squats again. "Now get on, my princess. Your wonderful, one of a kind carriage awaits you." He gives her a cute grin as she hops onto his back. She wraps his arms around his neck and snuggles her face into his strong sturdy back. *L.Joe is always there for me. I love him. Why wouldn't I, right? I was so stupid for doubting my love for him.*

 

 

"Oppa!" she squeals as he piggy-backs her. "Put me down!! I'm going to break you!"

L.Joe scoffs. "Please. You're as light as air!" To prove his point, he starts running towards her house with her still firmly on his back.

She laughs and giggles and soon she decides to relax and cuddle into his back. She closes her eyes and immediately feels comforted by his strong back. She instantly feels protected. Her heart flutters at the close contact and she can't wish for anything more at that moment.

 

 

She lets out a soft inaudible sigh. *So much has changed. It doesn't feel the same..* she thinks sadly.

Her eyes flutter open and falls upon a person standing impatiently by the front of the gates. She squints her eyes and begins to hop up and down, waving her hand.


"Hey Minhe, calm down before you fa-"

"Kris!" she calls excitedly.

Kris looks over to see her waving. A small smile plays on his lips and is about to wave back when he sees L.Joe's death glare. 'I dare you to wave back' he seems to be saying. Kris coughs awkwardly and turns away.

She frowns. 
*He looked at me.. Why didn't he say hi?* she thinks sadly. "Opppaa~~ Let's go over to Kris oppa to say hi!" she suggests.

L.Joe pouts. "But I wanted to spend time with my baby aloneee...."

She giggles. "I only want to say hi. Please?" She gives him her best puppy eyes and he reluctantly trudges over to Kris.


Minhe leans over and taps Kris on the shoulder. He turns around and sees her pouting.. and sees L.Joe pouting even more. *What an interesting.. couple.*

"Oppa, why did you ignore me?" She pretends to tear up. "And I thought we were friends," she sniffles.

Kris' heart leaps around in his chest as he gazes at her. "We are friends," he says softly. *But I wish we could be more than friends..*

L.Joe notices the loving look in Kris' eyes and panics. *No no no no! I knew it! He likes Minhe!!* "Ahem. Minhe. Can we go now? I'm getting tired.." He gazes sweetly at her and that sweet gaze turns into a cold one after falling on Kris. *Bastard. Trying to steal MY girl huh? I swear, if you touch my girl I will judo flip all 187 cm of you, you stupid giant.*

She nods. "Then I'll see you tomorrow right?" She sweetly smiles at him, making his knees feel weak. He blankly nods and gulps.

"Y-Yea. Tomorrow."

L.Joe quickly turns away from Kris and starts stomping off to his motorcycle. "Bye Kris!!" She waves once more and lets her arms return to hugging L.Joe's neck.

*Damn. Damn damn damn. He better not take Minhe away from me. She's my everything..* He sees a pebble on the ground and kicks it hard, imagining that it's Kris. But he kicks too hard so he almost flies backwards. "Oppa!" Minhe squeals.

L.Joe gives her a sheepish smile. "Sorry.. hehe."

He turns back to the pebble and kicks it again, lighter this time. *I swear I will judo flip you Kris. No matter how small I may be. I can do it. ESPECIALLY if it's for my Minhe. So watch your back you ugly beanstalk.*

 

 

 

 

kekekekekekeek ^^
how do you like the story so far? I feel like this story is gonna be long cuz i don't want.. never mind hehe. gotta wait til later in the story~~~
plz comment, subscribe, and support!
thank you my lovely readers! <3