Aliw Theatre (Big Night)

A Special Love

  

Kim wakes up then rubs her eyes. “kimmy?” “umm?” “Let’s go to the living room” Kim sits up and looks to the other bed. “Morning ate Clair” “Morning” They got up and made their bed. Kim puts on her slippers then they left the girls’ bedroom. Kim runs her hand through her hair. She walks to the living room and saw two beautiful dresses and 2 tuxes. “wow Ate Clair look at this” Gerald walks out the boys’ bedroom. “wow” Kim giggles “hala they’re so pretty” Gerald covers his eyes with his hand and let out a chuckle “I look like Aladdin” Kim laughs. “Kimmy your dress look gorgeous” Clair comment. “I look like I’m getting married” Kim giggles more.

The big 4 got time to joke around, eat, put on make-up, fix their hair and got dressed.

“Housemates, you can put on your blindfolds.”

Kim looks at the mirror to make sure she looks okay then she picks up her blindfold. “Kim I’ll do it for you” Gerald said then smiles at Kim. Kim smile then gives Gerald her blindfold. “Thanks Ge” Kim walks closer to Gerald and turn around so her back is facing Gerald. Gerald puts Kim’s blindfold on Kim. “okay done” Gerald turns Kim around so they’re face to face. “Careful I’ll sit you on the couch okay?” Kim nods. Gerald puts his hands on either side of Kim’s forearm then carefully sits Kim down on the couch.

Kim, Gerald, Clair and Mikee all are blindfolded. The director was in and guides all the housemates to the van.

 

The Aliw Theatre...

 

A helper helps the housemates on a plastic boat. They put Mikee and Clair sits in the front of the boat and they put Gerald and Kim sits in the back of the boat. “Gerald? Is that you?” Kim whispers while carefully touches around her. Gerald carefully touches around him until he found a hand. “Kim?” “Yea...” Kim and Gerald intertwine hands. The housemates hear the crowd cheering, yelling and clapping. The boat began to move forward which made the housemates aware. Kim held Gerald’s hand a bit tighter. Gerald uses his thump to rubs Kim’s hand to reassure it’s okay. Toni Gonzaga introduces the big 4. Helpers on the sides help each of the housemates out the boat. The program started...

 

Now...

Toni just announced that Clair is the 4 placer. Toni is now going to announce the 3 placer... "Gerald Anderson" Gerald smiles and stood up. "good luck" Gerald said to Kim and Mikee. "thanks Ge we'll still see each on the other side." Kim nodded in agreement. Gerald smiles then walks to the door way. Toni smiles at Gerald once Gerald walked out. Gerald walks to his family and hugs his mom first. "Mama I missed you" "I missed you too baby" Gerald pulls away and looks at his dad. "DAD!" Gerald hugs his dad. "I'm so proud of you son. You changed for the better" Gerald's Dad smiles down at his son. Gerald smiles and chuckles to see his brother standing there..."Bro!"  Gerald walks up to his younger brother and mess up his hair. "Bro!" Ken whines. Gerald chuckles. Toni then after says what Gerald won and congratulated him. The Anderson Family stood beside the Chiu Family. Gerald smiles friendly at Kim’s sisters. Kim’s sisters’ smiles back.

Toni just said that Mikee was the 2 placer. Now Kim’s on the castle top and she’s about to walk down the stairs. Kim smiles at the crowd...the feeling, the applause, the yelling and cheering...for her it was unforgettable moment. The two people on stage rolls out the red carpet once she was on the ground she walks on the red carpet with Toni Gonzaga at the end of it. “Kim, how does it feel to be the Pinoy Big Brother winner?” Toni said with a smile on her face. Kim smiles “I...I’m speechless” Kim giggles and waves at the audience. “I just want to say thank you for the people who had believe in me, voted and supported me. Thank you” Toni then takes over with Bianca and Mariel. Kim walks to her family. “I’m so proud of you” Kim’s father hugs Kim. Lakambini, Kim’s sister hugs Kim too after their dad pulls away.  Twinkle, Kim’s other sister hugs Kim after Lakambini pulls away. Gerald walks over. “Congrats Kimmy” Gerald smiles nervously. Kim smiles and looks at her dad. Kim’s dad nodded. Kim looks back at Gerald “congrats to you too” Kim’s sisters clears their throats. Kim giggles and smiles at Gerald. “Ge, Meet my sister, Lakambini and Twinkle” Gerald smiles at them and puts his hand out. The girls gladly shook his hand one at a time.

Toni, Bianca and Mariel finishing up their thank you’s. Kim walks up to the cat walk. Kim giggles while waving at the audience. After a minute or two Gerald follows and stands besides Kim. Gerald saw a sign that wrote ‘Kimerald’ and point at it. Kim looks at what Gerald was pointing and giggles. Gerald puts his arm around Kim’s waist and nudges Kim because a photographer. Kim looks at the camera with Gerald. Clair and Mikee follows Kim and Gerald to the cat walk.