Interview...

A Special Love

 

Chapter 2

1 week later from the call...

Kim Point of view...

 Kim looked back to her father and her older sister “Papa! Ate! Let’s go” Kim’s smile was so full of hope and excitement. “Anak wait okay?” Kim’s father was stressing a bit because Kim was so rushing him. “Kimmy wait for us” Kim’s sister, Lakambini was helping their father was the bags.

A man shouted “BUS TO THE AIRPORT HERE!” Kim’s couldn’t wait to go on the bus.

Kim, her father and her sister rode the bus all the way to the airport. Kim, her father and her sister took a plane than after they landed they booked a hotel suite near the place where Kim first auditioned for PBB.

Kim has the phone against her ear. “Ms. Chiu-“Kim interrupted “Call me Kim” “Kim your called back is today at 3:00 PM” “where?” “Where you first auditioned” “okay thank you” “see you soon” Kim hanged up the phone. “Who was that?” asked Lakambini. “PBB interviewer...I think...I don’t know her name.” “So what did she say?” Kim sat on the bed. “To go where I first audition and be there at 3:00 PM” Lakambini checks her watch and her eyes widen. “Kim its 1:30 you need to get ready” Kim’s eyes widen. “huh?” Kim rushed getting ready by the time she was ready it was 2:30 so she left at 2:35.

Gerald Point of view

“Mama let’s go!” “Anak wait don’t rush me or else I might forget something.” Gerald let out a sigh of stress. “Bro chill” Ken said while he pats his big brother’s back. “yea Anak chill” Gerald’s mother said chill with her Filipino accent which made both Gerald and Ken chuckle.

Gerald, his mother and Ken rode the bus all the way to the airport then took a plane to get to Manila. They booked at a hotel near the place Gerald first audition for PBB.

“Gerald we’ll see you at 4:00 PM” Gerald smiled. He was very excited. “okay po” The call phone ended with a bye in each ends. “Mama my interview’s at 4:00. I’m going to get ready na” Gerald’s mother looks away from the T.V. “okay god bless you and good luck anak.” Gerald has his mother “Thanks mama”

Kim POV

Kim is so nervous but confident enough to get through this. Kim’s wearing shorts with a yellow spaghetti top. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail. Kim sat down on a chair near a door that had a sign “Pinoy Big Brother” A few minutes later she heard “Kim Chiu” Kim told a deep breath and walks in.

Kim’s call back went great. They ask more about her than the first time and she wasn’t as nervous unlike before. The last thing they said to her was “Kim we would be lucky to have you on the show. We’ll keep you in mind.” They smiled at her and Kim smiled back then said thank you. She left after that.

Gerald POV

Gerald was confident. He’s wearing shorts that ended right above his knees and a blue t-shirt and he spike his hair. Gerald walked in the room when he heard his name being call. They ask more personal questions. Gerald said everything honesty. The last thing they said to him was “Gerald, You have a great personality and we think you could be the Amboy hottie from GenSan. We’ll keep you in mind” Gerald was happy about what they said about him. He was very flattered. He left after that.

(Okay so now we know Kim and Gerald both impressed the interviewers. What will happen next?)

Writer's Note - The chapters will be a lot longer later in the story. :)