The waiting call...

A Special Love

 

(This story has a girl and a boy who are meant to be together. Their story has ups and downs like every other relationships-friendship and boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. But this...This is A Special Love like no other)

Meet the Chinese Cutie from Cebu...

Kim Chiu

She is beautiful, funny, innocent, intelligent and talented girl. She is an ordinary Filipina who wants what’s best for her family. Her mother left the family when she was 9 years old and her father has another family. Her and her sisters live with their grandmother in Cebu. She isn’t mad that her mother left or mad at her dad about having other family. She isn’t one of those people who are mad about those things because she knows nothing good will grow from it.

(There’s more to her than that and you will find out through the story)

Now she’s just waiting for a call because few weeks ago she auditioned for Pinoy Big Brother to help out her family. “Kim!” yelled her sister, twinkle. “O?” yelled Kim back. Twinkle walks to the living room where her sister was. “We have to get to school soon so get dressed” Kim nodded at her sister and left to get ready. Her day ended smoothly.

She’s at her room doing homework then she heard “KIM! PHONE!” it came from her dad. Kim ran downstairs to where her dad was standing with the phone in his hand ready to give it to her. “Dinner is almost ready” her dad said while he gave her the phone then he left. Kim putted the phone against her ear “Hello? This is Kim” “Hi I’m calling for Pinoy Big Brother, ABS-CBN. We are calling you back to Manila with 30 others to pick top 12 housemates. We like to call you back to get to you know you better. We would like you here in 2 weeks.” Kim was speechless. “Uh...Okay...Thank you” “Your welcome Ms. Chiu see you in 2 weeks” The phone call ended with that. Lakambini walks in and sees Kim jumping around. “Kim! What are you doing?” Kim’s sister, Lakambini looked confused. “Ate!” I got called back for PBB!” Kim smile was so big then she hugged her sister. “That’s great Kimmy” Lakambini hugged Kim. That night Kim told her family the great news.

(Now that we have the leading lady of my story but there has to be a leading man di ba?)

Back in GenSan (General Santos)

(You met the leading girl. Now...) Meet the Amboy Hottie from GenSan...

Gerald Anderson

He is a handsome, funny, smart, and sportive guy. He was born in the Philippines but was raised in the States. He’s parents are divorced. Gerald and his younger brother lives with their mother in GenSan and his father lives in the states. He’s a chick boy. He has a lot of girls that likes him. But he only had 3 girlfriends. He treats girls right and for every girlfriend he has he treats they like princesses.

(Like Kim there’s more to Gerald than that and you’ll find out through the story)

Now Gerald is waiting for a call because he auditioned for Pinoy Big Brother. But for now he’s has to get ready for school. “Anak!” called out his mother. “yes?” while walking to where he’s mother is. His mother looks at Gerald and sees his ready for school. “here’s 50 pesos and walk with your brother to school okay?” his mother waited for his responds before giving him the money. “okay po” said Gerald while nodding his head. His mother gave him the money. “be careful and Gerald remember to be careful with girls” His mother said seriously at the end. “I know your old enough to know what right from wrong but never forget girls have feelings and a heart” “yes mama” Gerald nods and kisses his mother’s cheek. “bye mama” With that he’s day ended smoothly.

Gerald, his mother and his younger brother, Ken were eating dinner then the phone rang. “I’ll get it.” Gerald said while getting up. He picked up the phone and puts it against his ear “hello?” “Hi I’m calling for Pinoy Big Brother, ABS-CBN. We are calling you back to Manila with 30 others to pick top 12 housemates. We like to call you back to get to you know you better. We would like you here in 2 weeks.” “oh...okay...” Gerald is excited to have this chance. “okay good we’ll sees you in 2 weeks. Bye Mr. Anderson” With that the phone call ended. Gerald let out an outburst “woooh!”  His Mother and his younger brother walk to where Gerald was. “Anak?” Gerald hugs his mother. “I got called back to Manila for Pinoy Big Brother” “Bro that’s awesome” Ken patted his brother’s back.