Meet the housemates...

A Special Love

   

The whole Philippines are waiting for the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition to air. The producers, workers and directors have chosen 12 teen housemates. They have talked to them about everything they need to know like how long will they stay in inside the house, food, parents’ permissions and medical information.

Meet the Pinoy Big Brother’s housemates 2006...

Gerald Anderson (17, Filipino-American from General Santos City)  Ang Amboy Hottie From GenSan

Niña Jose (17, a student of Assumption College from Makati City)  Sosy Girl NaAssumpsionista From Makati                            

Mikee Lee(16, an Ateneo de Manila University student from Quezon City)  Pambato Ng Mga Atenista From Quezon City

Kim Chiu(16, Chinese-Filipino from Cebu City)Chinese Cutie From Cebu

Bam Romana(16, Boy comedian from Parañaque City) Ang boyish Na Komedyante Ng Paranaque

Olyn Membian(16, teen star wannabe from Quezon City) Teen star Wannabe Ng Quezon City

Fred Payawan (17, cadet officer from Parañaque City) Perfectionist Hunk Ng Paranaque

Clare Cabiguin(18, barrio lass and beauty queen from Malaybalay City, Bukidnon)Barrio Lass Mula Sa Bukionon

Aldred Gatchalian (15,junior chef and valedictorian from Pasay City) Kilabot Na Valedictorian Ng Pasay

Mikki Arceo(18, Chinese-Filipino "unique lady" from Davao City) Ang Drig Na Astig From Davao

Matt Evans (17, Filipino-American from Quezon City) Happy Go-Lucky Ng Quezon City

Jamilla Obispo (18, Puerto Rican-Filipina mother and former FHM model from Laguna)Teenage Mom Ng Laguna

These are the housemates that will try to stay in the house for 6 weeks. The people in the Philippines will decided who can be evicted from the house.

Gerald POV

Gerald couldn’t believe his mind. He’s one of the top twelve teens who can stay in the house. Gerald now is preparing for the tomorrow because tomorrow is went he goes inside the house. Gerald’s mom crying in front of him saying “I can’t be believe my baby is leaving me....” Gerald chuckles lightly. “Mama...” Gerald smiled and hugs his mother. Ken walks in. “Hey bro, good luck inside the house.” Gerald pulls away from his mother and looks at Ken. “thanks” “I came in here ‘cause papa’s here for tomorrow” Ken smiled because he missed his father. Gerald also smiled for the same reason. “send him up” “copy that” Ken left after that. Gerald’s mother heard the conversation and looks at Gerald. “Gerald” His mother looked worried. “Please mama one night you won’t see me in 6 weeks. Please do this for me.” Gerald looks down at his mother. His mother looks at Gerald then nods. “Yes!”

Kim POV

Kim couldn’t believe it. She made it. Right now she’s packing everything she needs for the next 6 weeks. “I can’t believe it!” Kim said to her sister while she was packing. “I know! I’m going to miss you”Lakambini hugs her sister. Their dad walks in with food. “Anak always pray to God to help you through this and thank him for blessing you” Kim finished the last bag that she was packing. “okay papa” Kim looks down. “I wish mama was here to see me go inside” Lakambini and Kim’s father looks down. “But kimmy always know mama is proud of you and loves you very much” said Lakambini. Kim just nodded. “You know Kim you very blessed. This whole 1 week you were pampered. You had pictorials, T.V taping and now you’re going inside where Zanjoe Marudo walked in where Bianca Gonzales walked in and many other people. You’re very blessed.” Lakambini say what her mother would have said if she was there with them. Kim hugs Lakambini. Kim’s father tears up but holds it in. He joins in.