Going inside the house...

A Special Love

 

Gerald POV

“Ge...” someone whispered “Ge...” shaking him this time “Anak...” Gerald groaned. “anak they call and said you have to go check if everything is going to be smooth went you go inside” Gerald stretched while he’s under the covers. He opened his eyes to see his mother smiling at him. “Good morning baby” “good morning mama” Gerald smiled. He was going to miss this. “I’m going to take a shower.” “Okay breakfast is out when you done” Gerald nodded and got ready.

Gerald walked up to a lady who was looking at him. “Hi Gerald I’m tita Gina. I’ll guide you on what you have to do for tonight” Gina smiled nicely at Gerald. “Okay po” Gerald said while nodding. “Have you ridden on a motorcycle?” Gerald eyes widen a bit. “only myself?” Gina laughs at Gerald’s face. “Sweetie no we would never let you use a motorcycle by yourself. What I meant was have you ridden one with someone?” Gerald nodding understand and “yes I did po” “okay good. You will ride on a motorcycle with one of the riders we hired. Your bags will be with you family at the entrances of the house.” Gerald nodded went he thought was needed. Gerald was so excited.

Gina showed him what he’s expected to tonight. “okay Gerald you can go now I have other housemates to talk to” Gerald nodded and left.

Kim POV

Kim walks towards a lady but she bumps into someone. “woah..” Someone got her back. “Thanks” Kim’s looking down then slowly looks up. “Hi” There she saw a cute guy. “um...” She stood up properly. “thanks sorry I gotta go bye” Kim waved at the guy. “bye” The cute guy smiled then he left. “Sweetie I saw what happened. Are you okay?” Kim nodded and smiled at the lady. “Okay good. I’m tita Gina if you wanted to know my name.”

Kim listened to everything tita Gina told her like about the motorcycle, house, bags and etc.

It was time for the housemates to go in the house.

Gerald POV

Gerald putted on his dark blue jacket. “Gerald you’ll be the first in the house with Nina” Gerald nodded. A tall and pretty girl wearing a yellow vest walks toward Tita Gina and him. “hi tita” “Hi Nina, Nina this is Gerald. You two will go on stage first. Then it’s Kim and Mikee.” Gerald and Nina nodded.

Everyone founded there motorcycles and got on them.

Mariel got the crowd cheering. Gerald’s motorcycle drove up to the stage.

“Everyone Welcome teen housemate number 1 Gerald from General Santos City” Gerald got off the motorcycle and took off his helmet. “Hi Gerald” Gerald smile screamed excited. “wow hottie he is very handsome. Hi Gerald” Gerald wipes away some of his sweat. “Hi” Gerald held the mic for me to speak in it. “you just took my mic just to say hi ha” Mariel teased. Gerald chuckles lightly while still wiping off his sweat. “So I heard a lot of girls chased after you. How if they found out that you now live in big brother’s house? Then all of a sudden they rally up outside the house” Mariel teased again. Gerald grinned then chuckled at the crowd and waved a bit then said “It might not happen but if ever I just hide in the confession room.” Gerald joked back. “oohh he’ll hide in the confession room. Okay now will see if that will actually happen. Now from a heartthrob let’s go to the next house mate”

Mariel introduced Nina to the crowd. After that Gerald and Nina got back to the motorcycles they got off from and rode off to the front of the house to meet up with Bianca.

“Thank you very much Mariel and now I already see that the crowd already like Gerald and Nina. Gerald good evening” Gerald got off the motorcycle then hugs his dad while Bianca talked. “It’s time for you to say see you later’s to your family” Gerald walks towards the door. Bianca stops him. “no you just stay with your family for a minute to just wait for Nina” Bianca said same things to Nina. “Gerald, Nina I’m sorry to have to pull you away but it’s your time to go inside the house. Let’s go guys” Gerald hugged his mother one last time then followed Bianca.

Gerald looked around. “Oh wow” Nina chuckles lightly and runs her hand through her hair. “Oh my gosh” Nina pointed. Gerald looked amazed and looked off his jacket and bag. “Wow” “I know right?” Gerald checks Nina out. “let’s check out near the kitchen” Gerald point at the kitchen. “okay” Gerald and Nina walks to the kitchen look through things

Kim POV

Kim putted on her yellow vest then her helmet. The motorcycle rode on to stage. Mariel introduced Kim. “Our next teen housemate Kim of Cebu” Kim got off the motorcycle then took off her helmet. “Hi kim there they are helping her take off her helmet” Kim blushed a bit and waved. “Kim meet Mikee, Mikee meet Kim please shake hands” Kim and Mikee shakes hands. “Kim I heard that when you told people you audition for Pinoy Big Brother people would say that you wouldn’t make it. What would you like to say to them now?” Kim nodded. Mariel puts her hand on her lower back. “I want to prove to them that they are WRONG” Kim looks at Bianca. “Exactly because she’s here right now right? Well good luck to you and I’m sure that you can do whatever you want as long as you believe in yourself okay?” Kim nodded and smiles. Mariel pulls away from Kim. “Now good luck to you two and wow they are ready”   Mariel talked a bit more. Then Mikee and Kim walked to their own motorcycle. They stopped in front of the house. Kim got off the motorcycle and was surprise just to only sees her sister there. Kim hugged her then looked at Bianca. “Okay Kim Mikee let’s go guys” Kim stopped talking to her sister and followed Bianca but hugged her sister one last time. Kim walks beside Bianca. “okay this will be your new home for 42 days enjoy and good luck to you two”

Kim looked amazed. “Wow” Mikee just smiled. “this is nice” “I know” Kim nodded at Mikee. “hi” Kim whispered. “Hello” said Mikee to Gerald and Nina. “What are your names?” Mikee asked with a chuckle at the end. “Nina” Nina whispered. “Nina” repeated Mikee. “Gerald” said Gerald. “Gerald” repeated Mikee. “I’m Mikee” Mikee turns to Kim. “I’m Kim” “Hi I’m Nina” Nina and Kim waved and shook hands. Mikee and Gerald shook hands. Kim point to Gerald “Gerald, Nina” “right” said Gerald. Kim stood there looking around. Gerald checked her out. Nina looked at Kim. “Kim I’ll show you around” Kim nodded and smiled at Gerald and Mikee then followed Nina to what Kim finds out was the girls’ bedroom. “Okay I’m sleeping over here. You can choose where ever you want.” Kim sets her bag and her vest near the bed she chosen. “where are you from?” Kim looks at Nina. “I’m from Cebu. What about you?” Kim sat on the cross the bed Nina was sitting from. So they were face to face. “I’m from Makati City”