Groceries and Hye-chan

Killing Me

(A/N NEW UPDATE, BROSKI’S. Ewh, did I seriously just say/write that? Ugh, god, I’m starting to sound like those basic es. Sigh, anyway, yeah, enjoy people.)

Before I fall

Too fast

Kiss me quick

But make it last

So I can see how badly it will hurt me when you say goodbye

Keep it sweet, keep it slow

Let future pass and don’t let go

But tonight I could fall too soon into this beautiful moonlight…

See this heart

 Won’t settle down

 Like a child running scared from a clown

 I'm terrified of what you'll do

 my stomach screams just when I look at you

 Run far away

 So I can breathe

 Even though you're far from suffocating me

I can't set my hopes to high

 Cuz every hello ends with a goodbye

 But you're so hypnotizing

 You've got me laughing while I sing

 You've got me smiling in my sleep

 And I can see this unraveling

 Your love is where im falling

 But please don't catch me

(Catch Me – Demi Lovato)

^Listen to it, it basically made for this story.

-Baekhyunnie’s POV-

It 4:28 right now and school was ending in about 2 minutes, I frantically wrote down my notes, before the bell set off nearly making everyone go deaf. I gathered up my things slowly tired from the day. My eyes red from the lack of sleep, and my back aching, and I most likely looked like a panda too. I walked out of the room like a zombie but instantly lit up when I saw my Chanyeollie at the entrance of the school, maybe he was waiting for me. “Chanyeo-“ I started jog over to him but stopped abruptly when I saw Hye-Chan from my music class run up to him and peck him, and  he put his arm around her shoulder and started walking. I chuckled humorlessly and mentally scolded myself, Aish, Byun Baekhyun, when are you going to learn? You can’t be around Chanyeol in public, you’ll embarrass him. Why would Chanyeol wait for you? Stupid. I heaved a sigh and started trudging home, when I passed the grocery market. I should get some stuff for our anniversary dinner tomorrow, Chanyeol will be so happy, he’ll love me for sure. I walked around the market and picked up some spaghetti, marinara sauce, a package of ground beef, garlic bread, onions, champagne, candles, and other things for our horribly cliché anniversary dinner.

When I got home I put the groceries in there respected place and plopped down on the couch, Chanyeol wasn’t home yet. It was already 7:24; did he eat yet? Is he hurt? Is he tired? I took out my iPhone and punched in my pass code (Which was “Yeollie” by the way.) and went to new message.

Annyeong Chanyeol-ah! You must be with your friends’ right now right? It’s okay, have fun and don’t forget to eat, Chanyeol, I don’t want you to starve now and be safe okay? Also happy early 4th anniversary Chanyeollie, I love you and I loved the last four years we spent together! Now make sure to come home early tomorrow Chanyeol, I’m preparing something super special tomorrow! >.< SO DON’T BE LATE. I love you, Chanyeol, forever.

Send message. I smiled and held the phone to my chest and whispered into the night, “I love you, Chanyeol.” And fell into the dark abyss, dreaming about Chanyeol holding me…

While on the other side of town, a certain tall boy was partying the night away with his 5 friends completely oblivious and uncaring about his loving boyfriend at home alone. That certain tall boy was currently ravishing some girl’s neck with kisses and while grinding on her while his loving boyfriend stayed at home alone faithfully waiting for his return hoping desperately for a touch from him.

(A/N yeah, so Chanyeol’s a douche monkey, so I hope y’all enjoyed that, it was super short though, lol. So there’s going to be about like two more chapter’s left and if I want I might make a sequel. But yeah, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.)