Drums,

Killing Me

(A/N This is probably going to be the last chapter, and so yeah, I’m going to say all the meaningful and thankful in the end, enjoy~)

I’m yours neomani nareul seolle-ge hae

I’m outta control

I’m yours nobody amudo neol daeshinhal se eopseo

Nal michike hae

(Beautiful night – B2ST)

-Baekhyun’s POV-

When I woke up it was 10:30AM, enough time to get ready. I looked around our apartment to see if Chanyeol was home but he wasn’t. Did he come last night? Is he okay? I checked my phone for any missed calls or text but there were none. I heaved a heavy sigh and decided to call him after I freshened up. I walked into the bathroom and did my things (You know brushing my teeth, washing my face, etc.)

 When I was finished I changed into a Nordic Print Oversized Knitted Jumper, MOTO Black Supersoft Skinny Leigh Jeans, Ollio Womens Oxfords Ballet Flats Loafers Lace Ups Low Heels Multi Colored Shoes, Dirty Librarian Chains Card Catalogue Necklace, MICHAEL Michael Kors MK Leather Wrap Bracelet. Gorjana Chloe Stud Earrings, A Contrast Trim Canvas Backpack, Ray Ban Club Master 49mm Sunglasses, and put on some Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54678754)

After I ate a piece of toast and nutella and made Chanyeol some waffles with fresh strawberries and syrup. (Hopefully he would return soon so it wouldn’t go to waste.)

I grabbed my wallet, phone and home key and walked to the bus stop to Myeongdong to find Chanyeol the perfect anniversary gift. When I finally got onto the bus I sat down on one of the chairs and grabbed my phone to text Chanyeol.

Happy 4th anniversary, Jagi~ Hehe. >.< Are you with your friends right now? Did you eat last night? I know you didn’t come home last night so make sure you ate okay! Or I’ll be very very very mad, be safe too, Chanyeol-ah. Also Chanyeollie I made you your favorite waffles with some strawberries so ppalli, come home so they don’t go to waste! Then you can go out with your friends again, Come home at 7:30 tonight okay? I’m preparing something SUPER special for you tonight for our anniversary~ I know you won’t probably reply but I just wanted you to know that I’ll always be there for you through thick and thin, cheering you on, and that I love you from the bottom of my heart. I’ll always love you Chanyeol, no matter what.

-Your Baekhyunnie-

Message sent.

I held the phone to my chest and smiled happily. Just you wait, Chanyeol, everything will be perfect.

While on the other side of town Chanyeol and his friends were getting ready for their group date in Myeongdong.

I hopped off the bus and said waved bye to the bus driver and started walking around. I knew exactly what I wanted to get Chanyeol. The African Drum set he had been eyeing since day one (He plays guitar, drums, African drums, bass and other instruments.) all I have to do is find it!

After walk for hours and hours without a break and no sight of the drums Chanyeol wanted, I FINALLY decided to stop at a quaint café for a break. After I sat down with my Caramel sauce latte and Brownie, I started sipping on my latte and nibbling on my browning while looking around the Café then out the window. I spotted something familiar, I stood up and grabbed my latte and brownie and rushed across the street to look at the drum. My heart was beating wildly, I ran up to the shop keeper and excitedly asked him “How much is it?!” I grinned, he looked at my weirdly and said “How much is what?” I dragged him over to the Toca Bougarabou African Mask Drum and pointed to it, “How much is it?!” He rubbed his chin and said “239096.71 KRW/Korean Won (Equivalent to $209.99 USD) “Jinjja?” I said worriedly. Well, this is for Yeollie and it’s for our anniversary and he deserves the best. I turned back to the shop keeper and grinned stupidly at him, “I’ll take it!”

As I walked down the side walk to the bus stop happily humming holding Chanyeol’s new drum, when I heard boisterous laughter across the street. I looked over and it was Kai, Kris, Lay, Xiumin and Chanyeol, I was about to call Chanyeol’s name when I saw…girls run up to them… I looked away quickly and ran before any of them spotted me. He’s just hanging out with his friends, no big, it’s not like he would forget our anniversary. I have faith in him. When the bus came I hurriedly jumped on and went to the back so no one would notice my silent tears.

-Time skip-

It was perfect.

It was cliché but it was perfect.

The candle’s.

The pasta.

The cake.

The presents and so much more.

I checked my watch 8:15, I smiled and took out my phone.

Chanyeollie~ Ppali, come home~ I have lots in store for us tonight, Jagi~ Saranghae~

-YOU BAEKON-

I sat down at the dining table, waiting for the familiar turn of the lock.

5 minutes.

10 minutes

15 minutes.

20 minutes.

25 minutes…30.

Where was he? I texted him to see where he was but he didn’t reply. I slumped down in my chair when I suddenly remembered. I didn’t get any flowers! I ran down the stairs (Even though there was a elevator.) and out the door and race down to the nearest florist shop before Chanyeol came home. Then it started raining, Ugh, really?! IS IT REALLY THE TIME TO RAIN? I stopped at the store right when the women was turning off the open sigh and I started banging on the door. “Please! Open it just for 5 more minutes! Please I just one bouquet! Please!” she shook her head and pointed at the sign, “Please, Ahjumma! Please! I’ll pay extra!” I pleaded, after a couple more minutes of begging and my clothes being soaked I finally got her to give me her last rose bouquet and it finally stopped raining.

I walked back down the street smiling down at the flowers then sighing happily and looked around at the night sky and street. When I heard a familiar deep derp laugh and nasally giggle. “Oh, oppa, stop.” I looked over and dropped my bouquet on the side walk. There stood two people, heavily making out in the middle of the street. Chanyeol and Hye-chan. Chanyeol looked over and I quickly looked down, my tears dripping off my chin and I ran.

 I ran and ran and ran, till my legs were going to fall out under my, my lungs burning – heaving for air, and my heart beating wilding against my chest. I ran up to the elevator and punched the button repeatedly and stepped in, I clicked on 10 and fell to my knees, heaving big breathes and sobbing my heart out. I was fine with you being with other girls, Chanyeol, I was fine that you forgot about me, but out of all the 365 days, why this day?

I ran into our shared bedroom and grabbed my suitcase throwing in things randomly, robotically, everything was a blur right now. I sat down on our bed and stared at the wall, my tears dripping slowing down my cheek. I robotically turned my head towards the nightstand and looked down at our photo. It was me and him, at the beach; I was sitting on his lap with my arms around his neck grinning widely and his arms around my waist kissing my cheek. I ran my fingers over his face my tears dropping on the glass. “I loved you so much, Chanyeol.” I kissed the picture and set it down on the night stand. I opened the drawer and took out a note pad and a pen.

Dear Yeollie,

I know you told me not to call you that, but I swear this will be the last time. You know, Chanyeol, I loved you a lot. I loved you even when you continually brought girls home, when you continually ed them on our bed while I was home, when you made me sleep on the uncomfortable couch so you could have the bedroom, when you acted like you didn’t know me in public, when you refused to show any sign of affection, care, love towards me, when you glared at me with hatred and told me how imperfect and unworthy I was for you. I still loved you even after the words, the looks, the acts, and the girls. I still stayed home faithfully for you come home wishing you would just hold me even for a second. I made you lunch, breakfast and dinner hoping you would just smile at me and say thank you, or just a simple thank you. I texted you all the time, asking if you have eaten if you were okay, and just a simple yeah or yes, would’ve been good enough for me, just a simple reply from you would have me smiling for the rest of the day.  I didn’t ask for much just for your love and heart. Was that too much to ask? I gave you everything, my heart, my love, my care and my life. Did you know how many times I cried because of you until I just wasn’t able to cry anymore but I was on the inside. But not anymore, Chanyeol, tonight will be the last time I shed a tear for you, Because my heart can only hold up through the pain for so long. I would say I didn’t love you but I would be lying because I love you Chanyeol, with all my heart. But I wish I didn’t. I wish I never met you. I wouldn’t be going through this, I wouldn’t have to cry, I wouldn’t have to write this note, and I would be with someone hopefully that fully cared and loved me. But thank you Chanyeol. Thank you for all the memories, thank you for teaching how to love. Thank you, but I’m done now. I’m tired and I’m scared of my heart breaking until there aren’t any pieces left to break. It’s killing me to leave and I’m dying to know Chanyeol-ah, is it killing you? Like it’s killing me? Goodbye, Chanyeol, I love you, and happy 4th and last anniversary, I hope you will find someone who will love you more than I do who will stay strong for you unlike myself, and I hope you treat them better than you did to me. I love you and good bye.

-Byun Baekhyun-

(A/N THE END! Oh my god, thank you all for reading, commenting and subscribing! I love you all and I really enjoyed writing this story, and I hope y’all enjoy reading it. Anyway, this made me cry, lol. CHANYEOL YOU DOUCH MONEY, YOU MADE MY BACON CRY. HOW DARE YOU! Anyway, goodbye and check out my other stories!)

ATTENTION:

I MIGHT MAKE A SEQUEL DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PEOPLE ASK. Like say if 10 people ask, then I’ll definitely make one. SO YEAH~