Galbi and Tonkatsu

Killing Me

(A/N So this is going to be my one shot and I’m just bored right now and want to take a break from Angel because I’m having some major writer’s block, so this is obviously going to be a Baekyeol story so enjoy! Btw, y’all should listen to NOW by Super Junior I freaking love that song it always cheers me up. EUNHYUK. <3 SUNGMIN. <3 DONGHAE. <3)

Now~ now it’s time to fly, [YS] nae soneul jaba

Now it’s time to fly, [YS] geu nalgaereul pyeogo nara jeo haneullo

It’s time to fly hi-hi-high! [KH] Mangseoril sigan eobseo

Now~ now it’s time to fly, [LT] naeireun itgo

Now it’s time to fly [LT] golchi apeun eoje modu da jiwo

Urimanui yeoreumnal here we go!

(NOW – Super Junior)

It was hard to remember when the last time Chanyeollie actually genuinely cared, paid attention, be affectionate, and actually made me feel loved; the first few weeks of our relationship maybe? Then he started to act colder, more distant. But it’s alright. I love him and I would always stay by his side no matter how many girls he brought home, no matter what, I will love him through thick and thin even when he doesn’t love him or should I say even though he doesn’t love me?

It was 2:22AM already, it wasn’t surprising for him to get late and I know he tells me all the time to not wait for him, but how can I not worry? He’s probably in the club right now drinking the night away with his friends Kris, Kai, Xiumin, Tao and Lay right now; flirting with some girl or girls then kissing them like I wish he’d kiss me, whispering sweet nothings like I wish he’d do to me, holding them like I wish he would hold me and then having his way with them for one night only like I wish he would do with me every night only me, so I knew how much he loved and cared for me then we’d snuggle and he’ll kiss the top of my head and whisper I love you. Then we would wake up and do it again, then take a shower, and walk down to EXOtic café and he would know exactly what I wanted and I would hold his hand and smile at him, telepathically telling him how much I loved him. But that was just wishful thinking.

Click.

I looked up excited that my Yeollie was finally home. “Chanyeo-“he walked in with a giggling girl attached to his arm, he turned to me and glared “What are you doing up? Didn’t I tell you not to wait for me?” I looked down at my lap, “I just wanted to make sure you were safe, who knows what could happen to you this late at night Yeollie-ah.” I mumbled, he rolled his eyes, “Whatever and didn’t I tell you not to call me that anymore?” I looked up at him, “I’m sorr-“ he held his hand up, “Whatever, sleep out here tonight okay? Me and Eunju are gonna be doing some exercise.” He smirked down at her and she giggled. “Eunji, Yeollie oppa, Eunji.” And giggled again, I felt a pang in my heart. She can call him Yeollie and I can’t? “Okay…” I croaked trying to cease my tears. He nodded at me and walked into our room with Eunji and promptly slamming the door. I stared down at my lap the tears I tried so hard to stop falling soundlessly onto my lap wetting my pants. That’s when I started to hearing moans and grunts did I start full out sobbing. I covered my ears to stop the noise and chanting in my mind trying make myself believe the obvious lie. He loves me, he loves me, he loves me.

I woke up at 5:00AM with bags under my eyes and dried tear stains tracking down my cheeks. I peeked into our room and saw Chanyeol sprawled across the bed with Eunji curled up on his side clothes strewn everywhere. I walked in slowly and gathered up the close and set them on the chair and stared at Chanyeol’s sleeping face. I brushed some hair off his forehead and slowly and carefully leant down kissed his cheek and whispered “I love you.” And stood back up as my tear dropped onto his cheek. I turned around and went back outside and started breakfast.

It was 7:00 when I decided to wake Chanyeol up for breakfast and so he could get ready. I walked into the room, and gently shook Chanyeol, “Chanyeol, it’s 7:00AM I made your favorite for breakfast.” He groaned and rubbed his eyes and I smiled softly at him when he wasn’t looking, he looked at me and rolled his eyes. “You look horrible, god, I’m embarrassed to be seen with you Baekhyun.” I looked down at my feet, “I’m sorry, I just have been having some back problems from sleeping on the couch.” He scoffed, “I didn’t ask did I? God, you’re whiny.” I stared at the floor, “I’m sorry, Chanyeol, I won’t do it again.” He got up and shook Eunji. “Get up.” She rubbed her eyes and smiled at him seductively. “Hi, Yeollie oppa.” He scoffed and threw her clothes at him, “Get up, get dressed and get out.” She stared at him wide eyed and shocked. “You heard me! Get out!” he yelled she yelped and pulled on her clothes quickly and scurried out. He ruffled his hair and glared at me, “Well, get out, I need to get ready!” he barked, I nodded and walked out closing the door behind me. See? He does love me, he hasn’t kicked me out like the other girls, so that me he loves me, he just doesn’t know how to show it well.

After breakfast I gathered Chanyeol and my stuff for school and set out his shoes and back pack for him. When he came out of our room finally ready, I beamed at him and fixed his jacket and he swatted my hands away. “Hi, Chanyeol, are you ready?” he gave me a look clearly saying what-do-you-think? I handed him his shoes and helped him get his back pack on and asked him “Hey. Chanyeol-ah since it’s a nice morning, how about we walk to school together?” he grunted and walked out the door I beamed, ecstatic that he agreed. I ran up to him and smiled at him. I tried to hold his hand but he snatched it away, and glared at me. ‘”Don’t do that in public, I don’t want to the whole world I’m dating you.” I looked down and at him and smiled sadly, “I’m sorry, Chanyeol-ah, I won’t do it again, I’m sorry, I’ll try not to embarrass you.” He nodded, “You better, I mean look at you.” I looked down at myself, I thought I dressed pretty well, and I always kept good hygiene and made sure my hair was neat. But Chanyeol wouldn’t lie to me, maybe I am embarrassing.

 A car honked and I looked up; It was Kris, Kai, Xiumin, Tao and Lay. “Hey, Chanyeol, do you want a ride to school?” Kai asked him, I looked at Chanyeol hoping he would say no, because he want to leave me alone. He nodded with no hesitation and ran over to the car without a second look and they drove away. I stood there letting a couple tears drop down, as my already broken and beaten heart started to crack some more. It’s alright Baekhyun-ah, you wouldn’t want Chanyeol to hurt his feet or get tired from walking to school do you?

When I got to school, It was 9:00 already but classes didn’t start till 9:30 and I looked around for my friends Luhan, Sehun, Chen, Kyungsoo, and Suho. I walked over to my group, sitting down next to Luhan and Sehun; Well, Sehun, Luhan was sitting on his lap. (HUNHANNN4EVERRR.) “Hey Baekhyun-ah!” Suho chirped. I smiled at everyone as they greeted me and we fell into a comfortable conversation. Then I remember Chanyeol’s lunch was in backpack and I forgot to give it to him. “Hey, guys, I need to give Chanyeol his lunch I’ll be right back.” They all gave me disapproving looks. Kyungsoo sighed, “Baek, why are you staying with him?” I looked at him confused, “Because I love him.” “But he’s constantly hurting you and never caring about you!” Sehun exploded. I glared at him, “I love him and he cares about me, he just doesn’t know how to show it.” “Oh, he knows.” Luhan said snidely and nodded his head over in one direction where we all looked at. It…was Chanyeol, kissing another girl. I looked down at the grass and said nothing. Chen wrapped his arm around my shoulders and whispered “You need to leave him, Baekhyunnie, this isn’t healthy for you or him.” I sobbed a little, “But I love him Chen.” “Shhhh, I know you do.”
  

It was lunch time now and I had yet to give Chanyeollie his lunch. I walked down the hall towards his locker when I heard a moan, I looked over and against the wall was the girl and Chanyeol, heavily making out. No, crying Baekhyun, you don’t want to embarrass Chanyeol with your ugly puffy face and red eyes. I sighed heavily and left the lunch bag on the floor along with a note.

Hi, Chanyeollie! >.< I miss you today, even if it was a few hours! And also it’s okay that you left me for your friends today, I understand. I made you your favorite Galbi and Tonkatsu with rice, I also packed sesame rice balls and lychee juice! So I hope you enjoy I put all my love and care into it. I love you Yeollie-ah, I know you told me not to call you that. Have a nice day and our 4th anniversary is in two days make sure to come home early I’m going to prepare something special! Saranghaeyo~
 <3 -Your Bacon- <3

(Okay, this was supposed to be a one shot but I’m going to make it like short story so expect like 3-10 chapters maybe. But comment and , and I promise I will update Angel soon like maybe tomorrow! SO LOOK OUT FOR IT. Check out my other stories Dance In The Dark, Who I Am and Angel of course. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE KRIS TOLD YOU SO.)