Mr Bad Guy being Nice

My Cabbage Girl

Soundtrack: Love Theme (my gf is a gumiho ost)

Yonghwa was walking around French Village in Seoul, trying to settle on the spots for his shoot.

"Thats good." Yonghwa stopped and took a picture while Bora tagged behind him, carrying all the lenses, tripods, and bags of neccecities.

Yonghwa then sticks out his hand and Bora passed him a water bottle, he took a gulp and pass it back to Bora to stow it.

The duo then go around the whole place and Bora was sweating in exhaustion.

They then bumped into Yonghwa's College's friends.

"Hey Man! Whats up!" They did their special handshakes and then saw Bora. "Wow freak man. Your girl is damn hot man."

"Hey!" He then went forward to hug Bora in a hospitable manner.

"Ah?" Bora was dumbfounded, it's her first time hugging a total stranger.

"She ain't my gf. She's just an assistant." Yonghwa smugged.

"Wow. You got to be kidding me. You're his assistant?!" He pointed to Bora in disbelief.

"Deh." Bora smiled shyly, a little self-conscious.

"This is my namecard. I'm Taeyang. Nice to meet you, miss assistant." Taeyang pass Bora his namecard and wink cheekily.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Bora inmida. Nice to meet you Taeyang Ssi." Bora smiled sweetly as she took the namecard.

"You're seriously too hot to be an assistant I swear. Come be my girl." Taeyang teased Bora and Yonghwa cut in.

"Well, it's thanks to me that she looks like that now. She used to be horrandous looking." Yonghwa rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on. I'm sure she ain't that bad before, looking at her now. Right Bora?" Taeyang took away the honourifics and instantly it made Bora feel more comfortable around him.

"Thank you Taeyang." Bora stuttered.

"Alright man. We've got to run. Catch up with you soon." Yonghwa cut in to the small bubble they had.

"Alright buddy. I'll see you around, bring Bora along too!" Taeyang joked and went forward to kiss Bora on her cheeks goodbye and Bora blushed profusely.

"Don't take it to heart country bumpkin, thats how we talk and greet." Yonghwa said to Bora as they walked away.

"I know. I didn't read that much into it either." Bora retorted in defence.

"Oh well" Yonghwa shrugged and Bora continued.

"How do you know Taeyang anyway?"

"Taeyang? Youre friend huh?" Yonghwa rolled his eyes again and explained "we are best buds in Seattle, we were in college there together back then. Went through lots of with him."

"Ah." Bora nodded while listening to Yonghwa attentively.

Next day when reporting for work, Bora was greeted with a huge box on her desk.

"Wae?" Bora mumbled as she unwrapped it. To her surprise, she saw a box full of clothes, make up and accesories. "WAH!" She exclaimed and quickly took out a card that reads:

"To my country bumpkin assistant,

Don't be too touched, these are the clothes found in my studio, got someone to pack them up and give it to you. Just want you to look like a modern human.

From: Your great Boss."

Bora can't help but chuckled and rolled her eyes. She then took out the accesories and clothes to admire them.

"He's not that bad that I thought he was afterall." Bora mumbled under her breath.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Yonghwa looked up from his macbook half heartedly.

"Yonghwa Ssi... Kamsa-" Bora was cut off.

"Tsk. They are rubbish anyway. Just, utilise them and I do not want to ever see this outfit again." Yonghwa pointed in disgust at Bora.

Bora was wearing a green baggy pants with a white shirt and an old pair of sneakers.

"It's so.... unflattering." Yonghwa continued.

Bora swallowed hard, one moment she felt he was an angel and the next moment he just have to ruin it.

"Ara. I will treat this purely for work." Bora retorted coldly.

"Good."Yonghwa stared right into Bora's eyes while Bora stared back at him defiantly.

In fact, Yonghwa spent the whole night snooking around his studio to find all the clothes and accesories from the past CN photoshoot. He even wrapped them up nicely and written it in a card.

But his ego just refuse to let him say the truth, those are definitely not rubbish, nor are those packed by other people. He just doesn't want to let Bora knows he is actually a very nice guy.

-END-

Author's note: So sorry for the short chapter! Will try to update soon!