THE FASHION SHOW

My Cabbage Girl

"Lets go grab something to eat!" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Neh Hyukie Oppa!" Bora showed him her aegeyo and Eunhyuk pinched her nose.

The both then started walking around the streets and grabbing those little street food by the side of the streets.

"They sell it so expensive here!" Bora whined as Eunhyuk smiled.

"I've enough money, don't worry!" Eunhyuk said as they continue shopping around.

"We're selling ladies heels here! Cheap Cheap!" an ajussi called out at his stall. It caught Bora's attention and she stood at the side and examine the range of heels in the stall.

"Yeboo dah" Bora muttered.

"Which one do you like? Oppa buy it for you." Eunhyuk join her and started looking at the heels.

"It's okay.. Ka Jja!" Bora grabbed his hand and walked away.

'How I wish I can buy a pair of nice heels to match with this dress...' Bora thought to herself, but she must save up for her mother's surgery.

"Neh Princess Bora!" Eunhyuk poke fun of her and she cast him a deadly stare.

"Don't call me that!" Bora fumed as he remember what Yonghwa said to her.

"You're my princess!" Eunhyuk continued and Bora hit his arm with all her force.

"awww" Eunhyuk rubbed his arm playfully and continued "Yes you highness."

"AH!" Bora screamed as Eunhyuk sprinted away.

Both of them started running and laughing in the mall and Yonghwa was with Nelly at the cafe.

"These villagers are so babaric..." Yonghwa commented as he took a sip of his americano ice coffee.

"Yes.. Spoil the classiness of Seoul." Nelly rolled her eyes. "Look at that girl, isn't she wearing CN's latest collection?!"

"Neh. She totally spoiled it. I wonder how did she manage to get that! Is imitation out so soon?!" Yonghwa eyed at Bora while she laughed and ran, pig tails bouncing up and down and Yonghwa winced in disgust.

"ew. Lets not bother about such people! Are you prepared for the fashion show tonight?" Nelly asked tily. "Be ready to be bedazzled by me?"

"Of course" Yonghwa looked at her slyly and they started kissing.

It's already 5pm and Bora was sitting at Donghae's apartment, waiting for both guys to return home. Eunhyuk excused himself as he headed out to buy dinner and Donghae still wasn't back from his work.

'Oppa ah, how tiring it is for you..' Bora thought as she walked around looking at Donghae's house.

She then stumbled across a picture in Donghae's bedroom. A girl sticking her face on Donghae.

'AH! Oppa has a girlfriend already!?' Bora got a shock. 'HAISH. Of course he will.. He's in a city filled with pretty girls and he is so attractive.' She thought bitterly to herself.

"She's so pretty..." Bora mumbled as she examined her looks. Long curly hair flow down her, perfect fair skin, make up is so perfectly done.

Bora to the mirror and examine herself.. She let out a huge sigh and recalled what the rude guy said to her just now...

FLASHBACK:

"Hey girl, next time if you don't have the fashion sense to pull of CN label, I'd rather you not wear it. It's hideous on you."

END OF FLASHBACK

Ouch, the words still hurt her. She's just a villager, and now, her favourite oppa has become a prince charming, in love with a princess in Seoul. Who is she then? Just a childhood friend.

"I'm back!!" Eunhyuk bursted through the door and greeted Bora with a huge bag.

"Oppa!" Bora replied and smiled brightly at him.

"For you!" Eunhyuk passed her the box and panted.

"Wae? You ran back?" Bora asked as she stripped open the box and saw a pair of Ivory heels. "OPPA!" She exclaimed.

"Like it?" Eunhyuk asked.

"NEH! THANK YOU!" She ran forward and hugged Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk smiled.

"Wear it to the fashion show tonight!" Eunhyuk said and Bora jumped around like a little girl.

Suddenly, Donghae bursted through the door.

"Annyeong! Lets prepare and go! We have only 20 minutes!" Donghae panted too and hurried off to his room.

"Neh!" Eunhyuk and Bora both rushed to the toilet and Bora won.

"Give me 5 minutes!" Bora shut the door and started bathing...

At the fashion show...

"Congrats Donghae Ssi! Great job!" a man in his 30s came forward and shook Donghae's hands.

Bora looked around like a fish out of water, she let her hair down and wore the dress and heels that both Oppas gave her.

"Donghaeeeeee" a girl called out as she ran forward to hug Donghae.

Bora immediately recognises her, the pretty girl from the picture. Donghae's girlfriend. Bora immediately felt inferior and hid behind Eunhyuk.

"Hi Sohee!" Donghae said as he returned the hug. He then broke free and continued, "This is Sohee, my Chinggul in Seoul!"

"Yeoja Chinggul!" Sohee corrected and stretched out her hands to Eunhyuk and Bora.

"Noooo! Stop saying that" Donghae replied and Sohee stuck out her tongue at him.

"You must be Bora! Donghae keep mentioning about you!" Sohee pulled Bora over to her.

"Hello Sohee Ssi." Bora muttered shyly.

"Call me unnie will do!" Sohee replied. "Ah... you look a little pale.. Let me help you with some make up! Donghae ah, I shall borrow Bora for awhile!" and she dragged Bora away.

In the female restroom...

"You will need some of this!" Sohee held out her lip gloss and applied it on Bora, "And this!" she continued by putting some light blusher on Bora.

"AH... BETTER!" Sohee then took out some hair mist and sprayed on Bora's hair, now it looks long and smooth.

Bora looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. "Wah! Yeboo dah!"

Sohee then laughed and continued, "I'm sure you'll look super pretty if you make up and wear nice clothes!"

"Thank you Sohee unnie..." Bora mumbled shyly.

"Ah... If you're too pretty, you'll snatch Donghae away from me!" Sohee joked and Bora blushed.

"I'm kidding!" Sohee and held her hands and led her out.

The fashion show ended with a blast as Donghae and Sohee marched up the stage and recieved much thanks.

Sohee is Donghae's chinggul in Seoul, she's also Donghae's best surbordinate in the team. She always OTed with Donghae till late night, and she gave in her best in the team.

Donghae often consulted her when he misses his family and friends back in the village and Sohee was always there to lend her listening ear. She love to joke that she's Donghae's girlfriend but Donghae always deny it.

She secretly feels that Donghae is in love with Bora, but Donghae himself doesn't know.

All of them adjourn to the after party at the club that night...

Soundtrack: T-ara's Lovey Dovey

"WAHHHH! It's my first time going to a club!" Bora shouted over the loud music and Donghae held her close to him.

"It's a place where we come often for parties.." Donghae said into Bora's ears, they were at such close proximity that Bora can't help but blush.

"Donghae ah!" Sohee pulled Donghae to the dance floor and it's left with Eunhyuk and Bora at the bar area.

"Hi~" A blonde girl came up to Eunhyuk and she pulled him away. Eunhyuk struggled off her grip and tried to stayed but Bora but he failed to. The club was too crowded.


Bora was all by herself and she was being pushed around amongst the crowd. She then saw the rude guy that insulted her in the morning dancing with a caucasian girl.

She avoided them and tried to walk away but was stopped by a big size bald dude. "Hi. why are you here alone?" The bald guy starting grinding her.

"ANDWAE!" Bora tried pushing him away but to no avail.

"Look, isn't that the country girl?" Nelly asked while holding Yonghwa. "Wow.. not bad, there are still guys out there trying to grind her." she then started laughing.

Yonghwa looked at her and saw her in distress. He then squeeze past the crowd to the blad guy and tapped him. The bald guy turned and immediately coward up once he saw Yonghwa.

"Get lost." Yonghwa said and the bald guy scrambled off.

"Ah. Gamsahamida!" Bora bowed down while trying to hide her face.

"Where are you country friends?" Yonghwa asked and Bora flustered.

"Ah. Thank you again. Bye" and Bora squeezed her way past the crowd and went out of the club.

'HAISH. Why does he even bother to help me.' Bora thought to herself and looked at her watch, 02:10am. She is already sleeping soundly back in the village at this time. She kept yawning and found an empty spot by the stairs.

She walked there and fell asleep on the foot of the stairs.

'Why is she left alone like that? Her hair looks so much better now, gosh.' Yonghwa thought to himself as he exited the club and saw Bora sleeping on the stairs.

He walk towards her and saw her chattering in the cold wind.

"Ya country girl!" Yonghwa tapped her shoulders and she startled up.

"Wae?!" She shot right up,

Yonghwa chuckled and asked "are you alone?"

"Aniyo... I'm here with my oppas." Bora blinked innocently.

"Neh. Its dangerous here, you should just go home first." Yonghwa replied.

"Ah.... About that, I don't know how to go back..." Bora mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

"tsk tsk tsk... Country girl still want to club in Seoul?" Yonghwa replied while Bora frowned.

"Do you have something against people living in the countryside?!" Bora raised her voice.

"YA! Ain't I helping you now?!" Yonghwa got angry.

"I don't need your help!" Bora stood up preparing to walk away when Yonghwa held her wrist.

"YAAA! WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE?! DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I?!" Yonghwa was fuming and just then, someone grabbed him. "YAAAA!" he shouted.

"Hyukkie Oppa!" Bora excliamed in shock.

"Don't grab her like that!" Eunhyuk glared at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa let go of Bora and punched Eunhyuk in the face.

"AH!" Bora shouted and pulled Eunhyuk back from fighting back. "Oppa! JEBAL! Stop it!"

Eunhyuk then walked away with Bora leaving Yonghwa at the back.

They went home and Bora took ice cubes and instructed Eunhyuk to sit down.

"Mianhae." Bora apologised as he massage the ice onto Eunhyuk's left cheek.

"I'm the one that's sorry. It's my fault that you're together with the ert." Eunhyuk frowned.

"It's okay. And he's not a ert... He saved me from a ert instead.." Bora replied.

"Wae?" Eunhyuk looked at her puzzledly.

"A big bald guy came and grinded me in the club, and he chased him away.." Bora replied while biting her lips.

"AH! I'm such a fool. Are you okay? Were you...?" Eunhyuk stuttered.

"I'm okay oppa. Its late already, I'm tired.." Bora handed him the ice and she went off to bathe.

That night, Bora went to sleep with Yonghwa in her mind...

- END -