S-E-O-U-L

My Cabbage Girl

"Donghae Oppa!" Bora picked up her chopsticks and delivered a mouth of kimchi into .

"Neh!" Donghae answered.

"What is it like in Seoul?" Bora asked dreamily with full.

"Definitely not as uncouth as you!" Eunhyuk shot.

"Actually... I'm back with great news." Donghae said calmly.

"WAE?!" Bora perked up.

"I will be running my very first fashion show this weekend. And I'm back with 2 train tickets to Seoul. I wish both of you could come support me." Donghae held out 2 train tickets as Bora was stunned.

"Donghae ah. I..." Eunhyuk stuttered. Both Eunhyuk and Bora has never stepped out of the village before, and going to Seoul is a big deal to them, let alone attending a fashion show.

"Oppa~" Bora said dreamily, "I've never been out of here before... AHHHH.. I'm so excited!!!!" Bora jumped out.

Donghae laughed and went into his room to retrieve 2 big boxes and handed them to Bora and Eunhyuk.

"Wae?" Eunhyuk and Bora chorused.

"Presents for you two!" Donghae answered.

Bora unwrapped it anxiously and saw a pure white lacey dress and she gasped.

"Like it?" Donghae raised his brows.

"It's so pretty" Bora said in awe. "I'm not sure if I can carry it off!"

"I'm sure you can! Hyung! Open yours up!" Donghae probed.

"Thank you Donghae Oppa!" Bora replied with a huge grin.

"I designed it. It's featured in the latest collection of CN." Donghae said.

"WAH! Oppa! You're so talented!" Bora replied and Eunhyuk look at the suit in the box.

"This is too classy for me.. I'm just a farmer." Eunhyuk replied and Donghae immediately glared at him.

"Hyung! You're not just a farmer. Come on! Go try it!" Donghae urged them.

Both of them went to change and walked out happily, renacting a fashion show.

"And our first model will be..... Bora Ssi!" Donghae played along and Bora walked out cutely, spinning and showing off her pretty dress given by her darling oppa.

"Then our infamous Wine Maker in Korea.... EunHyuk Ssi!" Donghae continued and Eunhyuk walked out swavely, with the suit and.... barefooted.

3 of them joked the whole night, drinking red wine and eating kimchi, what they used to do so often before Donghae left the village to work in Seoul, under the famous fashion label, CN, at such tender age of 25, he's already a General Manager leading a team of 8 working on the latest collection.

Indeed, Donghae is the most successful bloke from the village.

The next day...

'Ottokae?! What should I wear with Oppa's dress?' Bora thought as she ran around frantically to find a decent pair of shoes.

All she has was a pair of sneakers, 2 pairs of farming sandals and a pair of slippers.

"Omma! Do I look good?" Bora walked out in the dress and her pair of old sneakers..

"Neh! Bora ah! You're so pretty!" Sonyee replied. Sonyee was often bullied and taken advantage of as she is suffering from a minor down syndrome, where people often call her retarded or stupid.

Bora has to take care of herself and Sonyee at a tender age but yet she has never complained nor wish that she wasn't born in this family. All she knew was she doesn't have a father, but she doesn't know why, so, she just assumed he left the world.

"Jinja??" Bora asked as she look at herself doubiously.

"Jinja yo!" Sonyee replied, "Let me tie your hair for you!"

"Neh Omma!" Bora then sat down crossed legged infront of her.

Sonyee tied an two pig tails and praised about it to Bora. "Yebo Dah!"

"Kamsa omma!" Bora gave Sonyee a peck on the cheeks and took her knitted satchel bag with her and set off happily.

With that, the trio went on a trip to Seoul.

In Seoul...

"Oh My God. I'm so nervous right now!" a caucasian woman, Nelly, exclaimed. It's her first time working with the world renowned photographer, Jung Yong Hwa, and she is trying her very best to catch his attention.

"Don't be baby. Just do your best." Yonghwa flirted back as he let out his killer smirk that many models and actresses have fell for. "If you do good today, I'm going to bring you out for dinner."

"I surely will!" Nelly smiled widely as she posed ily for Yonghwa.

Yes, this is Jung Yonghwa. The infamous playboy photographer in Korea. He's known for toying women but yet, many of them still fall under his charming spells. Blessed with such good looks, money, and talent, he's very proud and obnoxious.
Often being identified as someone who is very hard to work with, and throws alot of tantrum and has very high ego. But yet, he's like by many.

Not only is he a famous photographer, he's also the heir to CN, the successfull Korean Label. At times, he will pop by the CN building to prove his existence and he will have meeting with the managers on the upcoming collections so he could conceptualize the photoshoot.

Today, he has a meeting at CN and he is rushing over, wanting to finish it quickly so he could resume his date with Nelly, his new beau.

"Yonghwa Ssi, our theme for this collection is nature. Back to nature. So all our pieces are related to our mother earth, and we are using bright colours to pull off the simplicity of our designs." Jo Kwon said as he presented the clothes.

"Who is leading your team?" Yonghwa asked. "Why didn't I see your leader here?!"

"I'm so sorry Yonghwa Ssi. Our leader is Donghae, Lee Donghae. He's on a half day leave today. He will be back soon. I'm so sorry about it." Jokwon replied apologetically

"How dare he make me wait?!" Yonghwa fumed.

"I'm really Yonghwa Ssi. But our meeting was scheduled at 5pm, but it's only 10am now, but please be rest assured, Donghae Ssi is well informed and he's on his way now." Jokwon tried explaining.

"I would want to see more dedication from your team! And tell your leader I expect to see him first thing in the morning tmr. I've no time to wait over here." Yonghwa stomped out.

Walking out to the entrance of CN with his head held high, he caught sight of the girl wearing the latest CN label, but to his horror, she paired it with a pair of worn out sneakers and two hideous pig tails and a knitted satchel bag.

"Good Morning Yonghwa Ssi. I'm-" Donghae was cut off as Yonghwa walked towards Bora.

Eunhyuk was getting a little defensive but Donghae pulled him back. "He's my boss, and he's not easy to deal with.." Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk pleadingly.

"Hey girl, next time if you don't have the fashion sense to pull of CN label, I'd rather you not wear it. It's hideous on you." Yonghwa commented as he put on his sunglasses and was prepared to walk out when Bora yelled back.

"YAAA! JUGULLE?!" Bora fumed.

"Haish! Not only do you look hideous, you're uncouth too. Go back to your village and not come to my building!" Yonghwa fought back.

"YA!" Bora shouted but Yonghwa left. "JINJA! HAISH!" Bora fumed and lost her speech.

"Mianhae Bora. He's my boss." Donghae submitted.

"How can you even stand him?!" Bora replied, "I want to change out of this. I guess a villager can't dress like a princess afterall."

"Hey! You are a princess to me no matter what you are wearing. Ara?" Donghae ruffled her hair.

"Bora ah. Lets not inconvenient Donghae now. We'll just walk around by ourselves? Donghae, go do your work!" Eunhyuk said.

"Neh Hyung! Annyeong Bora, annyeong hyung!" Donghae said as he scurried off.

- END -