First Debut

My Cabbage Girl

In Yonghwa's Studio.

"Nelly, I need you to be less y." Yonghwa looked through the camera and frowned.

"Oppa, I'm y and I can't control it.. You know it.." Nelly pouted, as she bend down lower to show her cleavage. She's wearing a pure white lacey dress and posing on the swing on a mock up grassland.

Bora stood one side and winced. 'She's sickening.' and she sneak a peek at Donghae, who was engrossed in his file. 'Oppa looks so good when he's serious.' Bora smiled.

"Nelly, I need you to give off the good girl next door vibe. I need sunshine. Not ." Yonghwa snapped as he wasted past 45 minutes trying to get the right shot.

"Oppa!" Nelly stomped.

"Erm sorry to interupt. But I guess you're too y for our collection. Yonghwa Ssi, may I propose a change of model?" Donghae cut in.

"sssss." Yonghwa hesitated. "I'm really busy and I need a model right now. I have 1 more hour to go to complete this collection. Find me a new model. Now." Yonghwa demanded.

"Maybe Bora Ssi could help?" Jokwon suggested timidly.

"WAE?!" Bora and Yonghwa exclaimed at the same time.

"Ah. Bora, you could do it!" Donghae brightens up.

"ANDWAE!" Bora frowned. "I'm not a Model."

"She can't pull it off. Please." Yonghwa hissed.

"Let her try." Donghae insisted.

"But. Look at her?!" Yonghwa said ridicously.

"Oppa! I'm out. You guys don't even respect me here!" with that, Nelly stomped off.

"NELLY!" Yonghwa shouted after her. "That ." Yonghwa cursed.

"Bora. Please. Help oppa." Donghae pleaded, showing Bora his puppy eyes.

"Aniyo... I really can't." Bora whined.

"I'll help her make up!" Hyorin, the make up artist suggested and pulled her to the dressing table.

"ANDWAE~" Bora protested but was overruled by Donghae, Jokwon and Hyorin.

30 minutes later. Bora emerged from the dressing room, hair long and straight, falls smoothly down her back and she was wearing the white lacey dress, the hem of the skirt stopped right above her knees.

Showing off her long and tanned legs, the white dress contrasted very well against her golden tan skin and her eyes sparkles with a little sense of mystery hidden behind those long and curly lashes of hers.

Yonghwa jaw dropped when he saw Bora smiling brightly when thanking Hyorin.

"Balli! We don't have the whole day!" Yonghwa commanded as Bora ran awkwardly to the fake grass patch.

"Sit down on the floor." Yonghwa suggested.

"Deh." Bora sat down shyly, legs spread out to the side. Her endless legs spread across the grass patch and she turned her face towards the camera shyly.

"Stop giving me the constipated look." Yonghwa demanded.

"You're doing great!" Jokwon shouted, encouraging her while in awe of her transformation.

Donghae took out his phone and snapped a picture of Bora, he then smiled and was immersed in her beauty.

"YA! SMILE!" Yonghwa commanded and Bora smiled awkwardly at him.

Yonghwa smiled slightly at the cute sight, she does look awkward but very beautiful.

Donghae walked towards her and whispered something into her ears and she laughed heartedly.

Donghae then quickly left the scene and Yonghwa quickly took pictures of Bora laughing and giggling.

Bora was laughing and tossing her hair and Yonghwa's shutter didn't stop, not even a second.

Jokwon then went forward and held Bora up, while crazy dancing. Bora losen up and started crazy dancing with Jokwon.

Yonghwa laughed as he took pictures of Bora. He couldn't help himself. Actually, he already got the shot, but he just continued taking.

"Yonghwa Ssi. Did we get it?" Donghae cut in and Yonghwa stopped.

"Neh." Yonghwa seemed pissed to be interuppted.

"Next outfit?" Yonghwa suggested.

"Wae? I thought it's only this?" Bora perked up her brows.

"Ah. We have a night-scene too." Donghae suddenly remembered. "Should we leave that to Nelly? As she can better pull of the y night look." Donghae suggested.

"Well. As you can see. She's gone." Yonghwa said sarcastically. Actually, he could have easily called Nelly back, but part of him wants to continue and see Bora in action.

"If that's the case. Bora, sorry. Can you help us one last time?" Donghae pleaded while grabbing her hand.

Yonghwa saw it and he rolled his eyes.

Moments later, Bora strutted out with a pure white tube dress, so tight and short that she felt uncomfortable. Her hair flowing down in wild and huge curls as she showed off her endless legs and defined collar bones.

Yonghwa sweared she looked hot, so hot that he was tempted to woo her. But then he snapped out of it. 'Jung Yonghwa. What the hell are you thinking. She's a country bumpkin for goodness sake. Since when your taste is so bad?'

"This is too revealing." Bora whined as she batted her long lashes and smokey eyes.

"Sorry Bora. If you feel uncomfortable, we can abort it." Donghae said concernly.

"I'm fine. Lets get it over and done with." Bora then strutted infront of Yonghwa. She stick her face close to the lenses, trying to peep at Yonghwa and he snapped a picture of her face close up.

Yonghwa laughed when he saw her face, she looked blur and candid in that super close up shot and Yonghwa thought it was cute.

"Get in the car." Yonghwa ordered her to get in the Ferrari the borrowed for the shoot.

Bora went in and peeped out through the window awkwardly.

Yonghwa then went forward and opened the door, he leaned towards Bora and adjusted her hair, placing some infront to cover part of her shoulders, he then placed her hands on the door and ordered her to put one of her leg out.

Bora stick her leg out awkwardly and Yonghwa adjusted it without permission and Bora blushed profusely.

"Ah. You need help?" Donghae cut in, feeling a little possesive.

"I'm fine." Yonghwa replied as he stepped out, then he inched close to Bora again. He then whispered in her ears "are you blushing?" and that makes Bora blush even more.

"Ani!" Bora quickly retorted and looked away. Yonghwa then use his thumb to wipe under her eye, "Smudged." then we walked away.

Bora heart raced really fast and her face felt so hot that it could cook an egg.

'Calm down Bora. Calm down. Why are you so nervous?! It's not even Donghae oppa.' Bora thought to herself.

Yonghwa then took tons of pictures and finally called it a day.

"Great job Bora!" Jokwon rushed forward and gave Bora a pat on her shoulders.

"Great. Oppa am proud of you!" Donghae went forward and offered her a bottle of drink.

"Enough. Lets go." Yonghwa ordered.

"Let me change-" Bora said halfway when she was rudely interuppted by Yonghwa.

"Ya think I have time? Lets go. NOW." Yonghwa then took his camera and walked away, leaving Bora behind as she quickly changed into her sneakers and slung the tripod and rushed behind Yonghwa.

"Oppa! See you tonight!" Bora shouted and catch up with Yonghwa.

-END-