Final

Forgotten Promises

 

"W-WAIT!" I screamed just before Jaejoongs foot passed the door.
 
Jaejoong spun, and before he could do anything I ran up and quickly pulled him into my arms, holding him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please forgive me." I breathed.
I could feel my shirt getting damp from Jaejoong's tears, I closed my eyes and smelt the scent of Jaejoong's hair. 
 
"Jae...the truth is...I- uh..."
 
I loosened my grip on Jaejoong and he parted from my chest to a distance where we could meet eachothers eyes.

"I love you, not the love that I thought I felt before. I want yo-"
 
My words were blocked my Jaejoong's lips, my eyes widened and I felt in shock.  After a few seconds Jaejoong slowly took his lips away from mine and softly said, 
 
"Idiot. I loved you all this time, you better give me a treat for all the pain you put me through." 
 
For some reason, I was extremely by that comment and so did all my hormones, so in a flash, I moved back and slammed the door shut, leaned into Jaejoong and kissed his soft lips. I kissed him harder and put my tongue out to the entrance of his lips, informing him to let me in. Not even two seconds after, he parted his lips and I ed my tongue deep in his mouth  exploring every corner. Jaejoong slid his soft hands under my shirt and startled me a little, nevertheless, i still kissed him passionately and pushed him back against the box's in the shed.
 
 Jaejoong trickled his fingers up and down my chest, making me feel a tickling, yet burning sensation. Everywhere he touched me, it felt like that part of me was burning and I wanted more. Just when he was about to lift my shirt up, a loud bang came from behind us and we quickly parted and turned around. Someone poked their head through the shed's door, it was Yoochun. I was frightened by the sudden loud noise and was panting deeply, also afraid that Yoochun might've seen Jaejoong and I.
 
"Sorry Yuhno!" Yoochun said, " I accidently kicked the ball into the shed, oh! Its Jaejoong! Hi Jaejoong!" 
 
"h-hello.." 
I snickered, Jaejoongs awkwardness was pretty funny, but my smile quickly faded when Yoochun said, 
 
"why are you two both so red? and you guys were panting a lot when i just came in too, and you're both sweating..."
 
"o-oh th-thats n-nothing!" spluttered Jaejoong. 
 
"ooooohhh....i see whats going on...wink wink nudge nudge, HAHAHA" laughed Yoochun 
 
"Chunnie...why are you laughing so much?" asked Junsu appearing behind Yoochun
 
"ohh its nothing Suie, we should get going now, and leave these two alone..." Yoochun said winking. 
 
"I-It's not like that, we're going too!" exclaimed Jaejoong. 
 
"If you say soooo....HAHA, you two are so awkward its funny! now, if you'll excuse me and mah duck " 
 
"yaahh....it's not duck ! Call me Junsu for once!" 
 
"duck , duck , duck " said Yoochun sticking his tongue out.
 
Jaejoong and I watched Yoochun and Junsu walk off talking about Junsu's duck , then I turned my head and looked and Jae, wow, his face was as red as a tomato, and that thought only made me laugh. 
"W-what are you laughing at?" 
"hehe, nothing much....So, are you going to finish what you were about to do?"
 
Jaejoong looked up at me, his lips pulling into a smile, 
 
"My pleasure." 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
okay, i'm finally done ^^ Hope you guys all enjoyed this x 

Thank You!