Chapter 1

Forgotten Promises

It started snowing, small tiny flakes of ice were falling down from the night sky. I imagined how happy Jaejoong would be when he wakes up seeing the soft flakes of snow everywhere. 
"yeah, he'd like that" I thought to myself as I smiled. 
I brushed my fingers against his plump little pink lips and slowly raised my hand up to his soft hair.


I looked out behind him up to the glistening full moon and wished in my heart and mind that we would be together forever. Even though we were only seven years old, I loved jaejoong. I'm not sure what kind of love this is, but I know that I can never live without him, and if I did have to live without him, I'd be living without a soul. Jaejoong was everything to me, and I hoped he felt that way about me too. I watched him sleep a little while more and leaned in to kiss him on the forehead. 

"I love you joongie" I whispered. 
Then i closed my eyes and entered the dreams filled with him and me. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Wake up yunnie....yunyun....yunho....yunho-ahh" 
 
I opened one eye and looked up to see jaejoong staring down at me. He was whispering my name and shaking my shoulder trying to wake me up. My heart started beating faster as I realised what he'd called me.

yunnie...yunyun...

Those two names kept on playing again and again in my head, making me blush. 
"g-goodmorning joongie..." I said my face bright red. 
 
Jaejoong smiled at me and started pointing outside the window.
"Look yunnie! Its snowing! waah~ so pretty and white" he jumped of the bed and sat on the windowsill staring out into the snow. I took a small blanket and wrapped it around him, afraid he might catch a cold, I then turned around and started walking to the bathroom when jaejoong pinched my shirt.
"yunnie..." he called, he then pulled down next to him, stretching the blanket over my shoulder and hugging me tightly under the covers. 
I loved the warmth jaejoong gave me, no one else could make me feel this warm. I held jaejoong tighter and closer to my chest, feeling his heart beat faster and faster. 
 
"yunnie?" 
"yes joong?"
"can you promise me something?"
"anything"
"promise me..."
"hmm? what is it?"
"promise me, that we will always be together, and that you will always be able to hold me like this."
I moved my head down so that my lips were right next to his ear.
"I promise"
 
He looked up and smiled at me, I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. 
I don't know why, but at this point, I had to say it to him.
 
"I love you jaejoong." 
he gave off a bigger smile and said,
"I love you too."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
This is my first chapter and all that I have written so far.
I will try to update as soon as possible
^^

Please leave some comments and what you think! 
It would help a lot! 
ᵔᴥᵔ

Thank You! ≧◡≦