Chapter 5

A wish that will never comes true

"Anneyoung~ Hyoyeonnie what are you doing?" Donghae asked while showing off his ageyo. Hyoyeon rolled his eyes as she replied with annoyance, "Are you blind? DUH! i am preparing coffee! If you don't help me then get the hell out of here!" "then i can help you? I so love you!!!" Donghae said while his eyes were sparkling. "Stupid..' Hyoyeon said while trying hard not to let out her giggles.

"OMG, HYo wants to giggle because of me!! i am so happy!" Donghae said innncently as he batted his eyelashes at hyo. "Hae, Soo just called me. I guess she is angry. And sorry to interrupt your conversation with Hyoyeon shi!" Eunhyuk patted Donghae's back.

After Donghae had left the kitchen, Eunhyun finally allow a tear to drop. "Why are you crying? Is not me right?" Hyoyeon asked with a hint of concern in her voice. "Nope it is not your fault  but..HEoyeon-shii, why love have to be hurt? Since young, i always thought that love is sweet especially when i look at hte couples holding hands while admiring the sunsets..But the girl i loves doesn't loves me but loves my bestfriend..."he chuckled despite the tears which was pouring down from his two eyes which Hyoyeon had thought that they were beautiful. "You have to taste the bitter of love then you can taste the seetness of the love. i bet you didn't knew this so the girl that you loves is Soo or something?" She asked. "YEp. The girl that i loves is choi sooyoung." he chuckled as an image of her flashed across his mind.

"i heard from tiffany that you love life was not that good at all, is it the reason why you are acting cold towards to guys?" Eunhyuk asked even though he knew that he would get yelled or even kicked ou of the kitchen.

"Pfft..that tiffany, she doesn't know how to keep her moth shut...i am so going to kill her. yep, he was the reason why i am acting cold towards guys. i believed that they are all liers when it comes to love. My father was a lier too. he said he would loves m mom forever when i was little but...he left us when i waas 14 when he found himself a mistress who is my mom's sister." she chuckled aas tears dropped. "you see, i have always respected my father. he was everything t me..i..was..so..sad but he cheered me up and made me smile. He was the reason why i didn't commit suicide." more tears dropped and Eunhyuk was not sure of himself when he planted a  kiss on Heyoyeon's forehead.

"i am..so..sorry!..bye!!" Eunhyuk said as he dashed out of the kitchen while burning with embarrassment. MEanwhile Hyoyeon was also turn red as she looked doen at the floor.

 

A/N: KYAAAAA~ Eunhyuk kissed HYoyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you guys will like my update. slient readers, comment or subcribe!!!