Chapter 3

A wish that will never comes true

 

 

Eunhyuk was the only one that was left in the coffe shop. "Not going home yet?" Tiffany asked him."Oh! the shop is closing?" "Actually yes but if you want to stay here longer, it is fine with me." "i cant believe that hyoyeon girl was your friend--you are kind yet she is rude!"  she has a reason for being like that you know." "what sort of reason?" "Sure you want to know about this?" "yea..she is interesting..' "OOO...someone is interested in someone!!"

"YAH! mind your words will ya, she is just JUST interesting and nothing more!!" "Okay okay...i was just teasing you know!"

"joking has limits!"Eunhyuk scoffed. "

"Okay the story goes like this..."

three teenagers were walking side by side. He had asked Tiffany on how to confess a girl that he has been crushing on since he was young. Tiffany was sad for her best friend Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon likes him ever since they were young but was afraid of confessing to him. "Fanyahh..will..you...leave..us..al..one?"  he asked. TIffany widened her eyes-was he confessing to her?? she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Hyoyeon ah! Good luck!!!" she squeled inside. Hyoyeon was so embarrassed and shy. "HYOYEON AHH!!!! SARANGHAE~!!!!!' he yelled which causes Tiffany to turn around and a wide smile appeared on her face. "finally he realised about his feelings...hyoyeonahh goodluck with him..wish you the best with him.."she thought to herself.

HYoyeon was just shocked and happy. Tears gushed out from her eyes. "DOOJOONAHH!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU TOO!!'"  the couples hugged not wanting to let go of each other.

3years later

"yah..yah...doojoon ah! i made a girl  pregnant...if..my..wife..knows about...it..i ...help me doojoon ah!!" Doojoon Looked at his friend in shock, how could he..?" "but what can i do??" "marry her doojoon ah!! and i will return all your father dept to the the loanshark..please!!" his friend pleaded him. "marry her?! Hyung, have you gone crazy?!! i have a girlfriend for your information you know!! for godness sake!! a man should take his own responsibility but not giving it to others!!"  "My wife is also..pregnant.."  "WHAT???!!!you know that your wife is pregant and you dare to have with other girls, are you nuts??!!"  "i know i know...please hepl me or i might just kill myself..'"  Doojoon looked down and finally spoke " I will help you but you cannot tell hyoyeon about this arraso?" his friend nodded in agreement.

He had asked TIffany to go to Han river. "Fany ahh...i agree on something that will hurt her.." after telling her the story, he broke down into tears.. "Ottoke???"  Tiffany couldnt do anything but said,"I promise you, i will never tell hyoyeon about his.."  "WOW, you can read future..awesome!!"  he lughed jokingly between his sobs.. "becuse we are friends, oppa!"  and she give him a warm smile...

"Are you sure, you didnt made up that story, did you?" "of course not!! i at writing for godness sake! you guys will look great if you guys date..keke.." "Ani, i will never ever fall in love with her and i have a reason.."but the last sentence he just whispered...