Chapter 2 ;)

A wish that will never comes true

"hey! Let's have a bet shall we?" heechul suddenly asked. "what sort of bet this time? You really are something don't you think?"Kyuhyun whined. "this time it will be awesomely fun!"he added. "right..all yours bet sound good to YOU but for us it is childish!"Kangin said in his annoying voice. "But I promise you guys, this is gonna be FUN! I need some break from that ice princess and 'heesica' for a while. "Hyung! Don't tell me you are going to cheat behind Sica!" the most innocent one in their group—reyowook screeched. "Well sort of but just for a while if god give me a chance.." and a evil smile flashed across his face.

"whatever you are doing is going to be—awful right?" Leetuek asked. "if you said it is evil then it counts but we are actually helping her to get softer and more lady-like.."  "Hyoyeon?" eunhyuk asked his hyung without looking at him. "Wah! You are so smart monkey!!"heechul exclaimed. "DUH! It is obvious.." "Can you please not—arragh! Not Hyoyeon! I repeat not Hyoyeon!" 

"why?!!"

"she has a sad love life so don't add salt into her wound please?" Siwon begged Heechul.

"I don't damn give a ...fine..we won't hurt her physically or emotionally...if one of us get closer to her and felt that she had fall In love with you then you will have to cut the realtionship if you don't  have a feelings for her."

"can the person who has a girlfriend can join this bet? It sounds fun all of a sudden.."donghae added.

"it is because someone is stopping us ...don't worry Siwon, we won't add you if your darling Fany don't like it..yes donghae you can join.." 

"KIM HEECHUL!!!" Siwon yelled.

Everyone joined the bet, for now they only think about fun—later part—they had not think about it.

"they are making a very big mistake!" Siwon thought to himself..

Who will be the lucky guy that so able to get closest to the col and distant girl—Hyoyeon?

 

Read on to find out! Comments are loved and subscriptions will make me happy..