Chapter 4—the first step

A wish that will never comes true

"So who will make the first move on that ill-mannered girl?"Heechul asked.

"Since you suggested it, why don't you go first? Anyway since you are our group Cindrella, you go first. Ladies first remember guys?"Yesung mocked him. Heecul glared at him before stepping into the store and was greeted by a blast of cold air which slapped his body.

"Yo Tiffany! Where is my princess Hyoyeon?"Heechul asked.

"Princess? Serious? I never knew you are interested in Hyo. Anyway you are one of Siwon oppa friends right? So mind telling me who you are?"

"Heechul, the most handsome boy you ever found on earth."

" *pffft*,by the way you talk to me, I can tell your character right away. So why are you finding Hyo? I don't think she want to see you—especially guys like you."

"Woah, don't you think you are abit too mean to me? What do you have to do with me finding my princess?"

"She IS my friend."

"And you are just her FRIEND, not her PARENT. Arraso? Let me talk to her NOW."

"If you want to her, give me a reason."

"I will not tell you who Siwon likes unless I can talk to my princess Hyoyeon."

"Siwon oppa like someone?!!"

"yeah....want to know? Allow me to talk to my—"

"Time's up hyung! Now it is my turn to talk to my Hyo baby!" Donghae interrupted both of them.

"LEE DONGHAE!!!! That is so unfair!" Heechul pouted. Donghae stuck out his tongue before turning to Tiffany and giving her his killer smile. 

"Tiffany, can I see Hyoyeon and chit chat with her? Please??" Donghae pleaded her and giving her his puppies look.

OMG...this guy is too cute!!! Hey, maybe this guy will not be too bad for Hyo...I can be a Cupid if I want to..what is his name again? Ahh...yes.:.donghae..donghae+Hyoyeon will be....Haeyeon...nice name!! (Tiffany's thoughts)

"hello? Are you there Tiffany?"

"Ahh..yes...so sorry about me wandering into lala land...what was you saying again?"

"you look cute when you are embarrassed...never mind....i was asking you can I go and talk with Hyo?"

"Sure..why not?"

"thank you !!!!"

"YAH! Tiffany, it is so unfair!!" Heechul pouted.

"Ewww.....it look so digusting! Don't ever try to act cute or else I will puke!"