Chapter 1

A wish that will never comes true

After their dance practice at school, Eunhyuk and his friends went to the nearby cafe store to drink some coffe and to refresh themselves. This is the first time going to that cafe for Eunhyuk. When they went in, they was greeted by a girl that is about the same age as them or maybe younger. "Annyoung! Let me take you to your—Siwon oppa!" the girl squealed when she saw Siwon behind Donghae. "Ahh..now I finally know why hyung was so busy last week...coming home late and always wear that weird smile when he came back home.." the evil Kyuhyun blurted out and this had caused the both of them to turn red like crimson. "Tiffany shi, don't care about them..they are always teasing around.."Siwon muttered rater softly which causes the group to roar with laughter.."Hwang Tiffany , do I need to remind you that now is your work time...Siwon oppa I am sorry I had to take her away for you for now, you can have her later after we done our work. For now, sit down and order something or don't want to eat anything, just get out off the store."

"YAH! Have some manners will you?! These are oppa friend you know!"Apologise to them NOW!" Tiffany ordered the ill-mannered girl.

"I, Hyoyeon, don't want to apologise to the people that she doesn't know especially GUYS...I repeat I will NOT apologise to them..Arraso?" and she stomped off. "

"Woah, she is something don't you think?" leetuk asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement...