Only the beginning ..

That's what you get for waking up in Vegas

(When there's _____ it means a few hours passed and when it's written in italics it's a thought)

 


Sungyeol's P.O.V

Just broke up with Yuri a few hours ago, she wasn't the type of girl I wanted and I have to admit she was kinda scary, always asking where I am, with who and what I was doing.
Luckily she didn't get mad when I announced her, she was pretty mature. I thought that she would go crazy and start hitting me but she accepted it like a grown up.
My phone's ringing, got a message from Woohyun.

Hey Sungyeol, how it was to break up with craziest woman you've ever met ? I hope you're not too hurt man, because I have a surprise for you ! Come at the café near your house, I'm waiting for you :)
 

I wonder wich kind of surprise he's preparing, not another night out in a club I hope. Nam Woohyun, a very good friend of mine who likes to go clubbing, karaoke and meeting girls, he was a sort of womanizer. We met each other at highschool and became friends really quickly. He's very energetic and so am I, that must be the main reason why we get along so well. After highschool he decided to go into a cooking school and now he's a cook in a small restaurant, he's really good at it, I enjoy eating there a few times per week. He has a little brother called Sungjong, the most adorable little guy I know, he still goes to highschool but I often see him hanging out with his friend at Woohyun's work. I became really close with one of Woohyun's co-workers, Kim Sunggyu. He was like a big brother to me and Woohyun, always helping us and taking care of us. I better  get going otherwise Woohyun will call me asking where I am and why I'm still not at the café.
I took a bus and just walked about 5 minutes to a small café called Ladybug , a quiet place we go there often to take a coffee. I can see already Woohyun from outside waving at me.


- I came as fast as I could Woohyun. What's the surprise ?

- Well, you've been working a lot lately and now you're finally free we have decided to give you something.

- You know beeing a kindergarden teacher isn't really difficult you know, is just that sometimes kinds are hard to handle. Anyway, can I see it ?

- Yes, here, open this.

Woohyun gave me an big enveloppe, I openede it, to find inside: 7 plane tickets to Las Vegas. I couldn't believe it, I stared at them with my mouth big open.

- WE'RE GOING TO LAS VEGAS ?

- Yes we are, nothing better than this city to forget all your problems !

- But why 7 tickets, who else is coming with us ?

- I have to take my brother with me otherwise he will whine all the time..

 

_____________________

 

Woohyun's P.O.V

 

Sungyeol slept at my house , we went to the airport in my car early in the morning , Dongwoo and the others joined us at the airport, we went quickly to the check-in and got on board, in the plane Sungyeol is next to Sungjong , Hoya and Dongwoo are in front of them and i'm sitting next to a guy , he seems nice .

- Hello nice to meet you i'm Nam Woohyun . we're going to spend some hours together so let's get to know each other !

- Hi , yes sure , why not ? I'm Kim Kibum but everybody calls me Key, i suppose you're from Seoul too ?

- Yeah , i live in Hongdae and you ?

- Me too ! Maybe we alredy met each other in the streets ~

- Oh maybe ..... he's a pretty boy

- So why are you leaving to Las Vegas ?

- I'm with my friends , one of them really needs some holidays , he just broke up with his girlfriend it will be like a new start , you know how it is right ?

- Yeah i understand !

~ATTENTION PLEASE , SEAT YOUR BELT AND TURN OFF YOUR MOBILE PHONES , THE PLANE WILL TAKE OFF IN 5 MINUTES ~

- Here we go Key !

- Ohhh i hate the take-off , it's scary .

- Don't be afraid it's nothing just take my hand  . wow you're shaking .
While i'm taking his hand , i can't stop looking at his face with his little nose and small puffy lips even if he's scared he's still cute , urgh what am i saying ? i barely know him and already finding him attractive , what's wrong with me ? i should go find some girls when we'll arrive.

- Heuuu, Woohyun can you release my hand please ? We're in the air now , it's ok for me .

- Oh of course , sorry didn't notice .

Sungyeol looks bored looking at the window , Myungsoo is sleeping, Dongwoo and Hoya are watching a film and Sungjong is reading a book. During the entire flight we talked about randoom subjects,  we had a good talk.

- Wow didn't see the time passing , we're already landing

- I agree, but it's normal especially when you're such in a good company

- O- oh w- well i'm flattered you say that

- It's not a reason for you to start stuttering. Key's cheeks are blushing and i smile at him , he chuckles with his face turning red like a tomatoe

- Hmm if you have some time we could go... hmm we could go shopping together ? I'ts ok if you can't i under-

- Of course ! Just tell me wich hotel you are and i'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon

- Oh that's cool, but wouldn't be better if we meet each other at the mall ? Maybe my hotel is too far away from yours, i'm at the Riviera

- Seriously ? Me too ! Well let's meet each other at 2PM at hallway, don't be late

-  Okay , i'll be there

________________________

- Wow the bedroom is awesome, two floors, huge windwos we have a beautiful sight ! The beds are so big no problem if i invite a girl to sleep here..

- Oh gosh , hyung you only think of that don't you ?

-Well i got to have fun , we're in Vegas ! But this time I don't nedd a girl, but you do. You have to relax and have fun , now that you're over with that psyco of Yuri you can go out with any girl you want. I would like to continue explaining you, how much freedom is great but I have to take a shower and get ready for tonight , you should do that too.

- I understand beeing single has his benefits but having a girlfriend too you know ?

- Ohh don't start with your couple things "oh honey beei love you very much let's get married  and have a lots of babies" Can you please tell me , what's good in that ? Geez .... just get ready , we're going to have loooots of fun tonight.

- HEEELLOOOOOO ! WOW YOUR ROOM IS SOO BIG ! CAN I SLEEP WITH YOU GUYS ?

- Hi Sungjong and , no you can't. Maybe Sungyeol will be with a girl tonight , so who knows ...

- Shut up Woohyun go take your shower !

- I'm going , i'm going, be right back.

- Is it true ? You're going to find a girl for a night?

- Ah... no Jjongie don't  worry, I mean i'm not sure if I'll ind someone tonight and we have all the week so it's ok.

- Hummm i see. D you want help to find a girl ? I can easily talk with girls you know

- Oh no i'll be alright by myself ahahaha ,it's 6PM but i'm kinda hungry , wanna go grab a thing to eat ?

- Yes sure , we can pass by my bedroom and tell the others.

- Ok let's go !
 

 


Hello it's me ! haahahahaha
sorry for taking so long to update , it's hard with school ( and i'm reading some myungyeol fics so awesome )
anyway hope you enjoyed this kinda small chapter !


Comments are welcome :)