The first meeting

That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
- Those hamburgers with fries were so good, I love american food !
- Well Sungjong, enjoy it while we're here.
- Oh you can't count on me for that Yeol, but I don't want to eat a lot otherwise I will gain weight and look like a freaking whale !
- No way, you're so thin, and even if you gain, girls will still find you pretty !
- Hahaha if you say so..
- Of course ! Now let's see if Woohyun is ready and then we can finally go-
 
At this moment Sungyeol couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing, a beautiful girl gets out of the elevator, asian certainly korean, she has long black hair, a slim and long face, big hazel eyes and a magnificent smile, a  perfect girl for him.
 
- Hey Sungyeol are you here ? Woohoo ! You didn't finished your sentence ?
- Uh oh euh yeah, sorry I think I just found the girl of my life...
- Already ? Wow you fall in love really quickly man..
- I'm not in love ! It's just that she's really beautiful.. Anyway, we must go and get woohyun and start the party !
- Ok, let's go !

 

- Soora did you see the guy looking at you ? It was so creepy, he looked like a ert !
- Ahahaha I agree, but he was kinda cute don't you think ?
- Yeah sure, go ahead and talk to him and then you'll disappear and the police you will find you in the basement of his house !
- Don't be such a paranoic, maybe he's really a nice guy, but let's just get our sandwiches okay ? And after we'll go to a nice bar.
- Okay, can't wait to meet some guys, and they won't kidnapp me..
- Haha shut up !
 
______________________________________________________________
 
Soora and Min Ah are at a nightclub called HAZE, Soora is sit at counter having a drink while Min Ah is dancing with a handsome guy. Suddenly someone sits next to her, it was the creepy guy from earlier, Soora was about to leave but something on this guy's face looked very nice so she stayed.
 
- Having fun tonight ? 
- Not really, my friend left me here and she's dancing with a guy on the dancefloor haha.
- Well I can keep you company .. ? Oh but, only if you want of course !
- Sure ! Why not, by the way my name is Soora and yours ?
- Sungyeol, you're from Korea too I suppose ? I'm from Seoul and you ?
- I'm from Busan but I live in Seoul now.
- Cool ! So why are you here in Vegas ?
- I just had my birthday and I'm finally 21 so I decided to have a nice trip with my friend, and you ? You came here by yourself ?
- Oh no, my best friends decided to make a surprise and brought me here, we're staying for a week.
- Oh that's awesome ! I'm ten days here at the Riviera Hotel it's really nice !
- I'm at the Riviera too, what a coincidence, and now Soora let me buy you a drink !
- Oh thanks but it's not necessary and I don't support very well this alcohol, I'm too used to soju and-
- Two apple vodkas please ! You'll like this one, it's not very strong, the flavour isn't like soju but it's still very good.
- Here you are sir.
- Thank you, now Soora lets toast to... uhmm..
- Vegas ? 
- Yes ! To Vegas ! 
And the night begin..
 

Hi guys !! I'm so sorry for this looooong very loong moment that i wasn't here but I didn't forget you ! And I'm not going to let this fic down, so here's finally the third chapter, not really good sorry :| If you have any advices or just somthing to say about the fic, just LEAVE A COMMENT !  ^_^
See you soon ~