Arrival in Vegas

That's what you get for waking up in Vegas

Soora's P.O.V

My suitcase is ready , i hope i forgot anything. I'm so happy doing this trip with Min Ah , it's been months since I had the chance to go somewhere so far away.
The few times I got out of Seoul was a trip to Jeju Island with my family , not very exciting . Now i'm 21 and I'm free to travel with my friends, wherever I want.
Oh the doorbell rang , it must be Min Ah , she's coming to sleep here tonight , so we can got to the airport together tomorrow morning.

- Sooooraaa !
Geez, this girl yells too much.

- Why do you scream like that ? It isn't the first time you're coming to sleep at my house.

- I know , you dummy ! I'm excited for our trip , it's going to be so awesome ! I can't wait to get on the plane and arrive at Las Vegas !

- I'm excited too but we better go to bed now it's alredy 11PM and we have to wake up at 5AM.

- Oh yeah I forgot the " waking up early " part ... I really hate it.

I chuckled at her pouting face, she really doesn't like to get up early.

-  I know Min Ah , let's sleep so we can be in shape tomorrow morning.

- Okay , good night.

- Good night Minnie.

 

 

It's 8:20AM our flight takes off in 10 minutes Min Ah is alredy sleeping , she was so tired when we woke up, I couldn't help but laugh at her sleepy face.
She doesn't like waking up early, maybe because every time she goes to bed at 1AM, reading mangas or watching TV shows on her computer and then she complains about getting up early, this girl..

I'm happy she comes with me , everytime we're together we have a lot of fun, it's great to have a friend like her who understands me and has the same silly humour as mine.
 

- Soora, Soora, wake up ! We're in Vegas !

I looked through the window and saw a beautiful sight of mountains around the airport. We got off the plane and took our luggages it didn't took us very long to find them, after about 40 minutes we were out of the airport.
We took a taxi to our hotel, Riviera. I couldn't wait to arrive and rest a little, even if I was sitting for about 16 hours in a plane.
When we arrived at the hotel i was stunned by the decoration. It was really chic with a light touch of modern decorations, perfect combination for a 4 **** hotel.
It's around 5:00PM but it's very hot , I hope there's air conditioning at the bedroom. Min Ah went to reception for the check-in, she was the one to book our stay here, and she chose a very good hotel. I smiled to myself while looking around me, the main hall was really big a red carpet was on the floor from the main door till the elevators, green plants were here and there and beautiful small statues in the centre of the hall. I stopped looking at the statues as I realised Min Ah was coming towards me.

- We're on the fourth floor, room number 453, come on.

- Ok, let's go.

The bedroom is really big, an enormous TV screen , a big table and of course a huge balcony. Min Ah chose the biggest bed, I didn't mind the beds look both really comfortable.

- Soora what do you want to do first ?

- I don't know , maybe go to the casino and after have a drink in a nice bar.

- That's a good plan, but before let's get ready, we look messy after this long trip.

- I agree with you, I'm resting a little and then taking a shower so I'll be in shape for tonight.

- Yeah. We're gonna have fun !


Hey ! Sorry for this short chapter .. i thought it wouldn't be that short :|
anyway i'm preparing the second chapter , it will be a long one , but with school it's hard to update ;_;
i'll try to do my best !