∞ (4)

Wings ∞

I’m so sick of love songs. So sad and slow.”

 ~~~

 “Hyung…uhm…”

Taemin stared uncertainly into his face.

They decided to get some coffee after “running” a reasonable distance from Jonghyun.

They sat in the dimly lit café, still in their pajamas. They were so unruly and messy that they were hard to recognize.

The lighting casts a scary shadow under Taemin’s eyes, making him look as tired as ever.

“What is it?”

“Manager told me the good news!” He beamed at Minho before seeing his expression. He quickly looked away and sipped his decaf (Minho would not allow him caffeine. It will rot his brain).

He stared darkly at particularly no one, and sighed, “What the hell is wrong with them.”

Taemin avoided eye contact. “What are you talking about? You’re a great singer, Minho.”

He slammed a fist on the petite table, his coffee cup toppled over to the ground, exploding everywhere. In fact, he used so much force he almost broke the table in half. Or caused an earthquake in the café.

“It’s not about that! Well, I guess half of it is. But SM is just…just…” He pulled the roots of his hair.

“Just what?!”

“We’re like their little puppets! We get no say on anything. I’m 19. I’m single. I want to enjoy life.”

“It’s our job…” He whispered softly.

“Well I want to resign. Ugh, no I was kidding. It was just a figure of speech,” he added when seeing the look of horror on his face.

“They won’t change their ways for you.”

“Well they better. Or else they loose the almighty Choi Minho!”

Taemin said nothing. He stared at the floor.

“I’m sorry. I wouldn’t ever leave you like that, Taemin.”

This seemed to cheer him a little. “C’mon, hyung. Just think about it.”

“I don’t need to. And besides, I’m a rapper, Taeminnie not a singer. I’m not meant for this.”

“But G-Dragon hyung—“

“Drop it. I’m not meant for this.”

But he knew Taemin was right. Minho knew he could develop that sort of persona after some practice. He’d go places.

But that was the problem. He didn’t want to go places. He didn’t want to leave. Even for just a few months.

 

~~~

 

“UGH. I’M SO ING POOPED,” Key landed on top of his pink comforter with a plop. “Massage my feet, Jongieee?” He wriggled his little toes in the air before Jonghyun through a pillow hard at his face.

“Mmmmmmmm.” Taemin was so tired he could only moan into his pillow.

“Hmph. I didn’t even get to sleep off the jet lag from yesterday,” Key said as he turned off the light.

But something was stirring inside Minho. It was like that feeling you get when you forget something.

He shrugged it off. He was too tired.

Within seconds, the SHINee family (excluding Onew, who was currently snuggling on the couch with his GF), was lost in dreamland.

 

~~~

 

“THAT ER!!!!!!!”

Shin Se Kyung screamed at her reflection in the mirror.

Thinking Jonghyun purposely ignored and avoided her to surprise her at her place, she had ended up getting her hair and makeup done by her personal makeup-artist.

He’s supposed to be a romantic, not a douche bag! She thought furiously.

She called the number she had recognized by heart, but the idiot had turned it off.

Should she leave another message? No. Too naggy, she decided. She had already left 15. 

…Or not.

It was only 10:26 pm. Maybe he had a little something else in mind…

Shin Se kyung giggled into her hand as she ordered her make-up artist to reapply her mascara.

 

~~~

 

“…Key…?”

“Shh. I’m tired, Jongie.”

“I know but…you aren’t drunk…?”

Key had crawled back onto Jonghyun’s side of the bed. Of course, his arm found that special place from last night. It was noticeably a little lower tonight, though.

He chuckled softly. “Why would I be?”

Confused, Jonghyun said nothing and slept. It was the second night he slept soundlessly (Well actually the first because of those idiots).

 


This chapter is a little shorttt because it was originally a part of the last chapter. d:

So anyway~

Improvement?Different style? Well, I definitely think I’m able to process much more this way! *continues ways*

I used to not be able to multi-task like this >:0. I’d get so distracted with my music and I’d start jamming out to it. LOL.

 

It’s all about the volume, honey.

 

Listening to I Go Crazy Because Of You by T-ara.

That song is just. .