(17) ∞

Wings ∞

I'm going to need a co-author next time. I cannot keep track of myself =__=

My thoughts get way too jumbledd.

me: *typing* OOOOHHH AND THEN---!1!!1 *looses train of thought and types something totally irrelevent*

Anyways, enjoy this!


Of all times, Taemin and Minho decided to have today?!

 

Jonghyun made note to kick their asses after he dropped Se Kyung off. Ok, they weren’t really having . I hope.

He made way to their room to find Key. He figured he was still asleep. He’d be really cranky if he woke him, but it would be worth it. After all, how often did Jjong bring his girlfriend over?

He tiptoed into the room and opened the door with a creak. The room was as messy as ever, but Key was nowhere to be found.

He frowned, but did not want to go back and ask Taemin and Minho, scared that they would be doing something again.

Jonghyun sighed, thinking he probably left already. He was really looking forward to his best friend and girlfriend finally becoming properly acquainted.

His thoughts were interrupted with a loud shriek. Jonghyun ran to the scene where he saw Se Kyung crying in the hall.

“Babe..?!

She merely pointed into the restroom with a cold finger as Jonghyun followed it, feeling a small feeling of regret. He figured it was probably a spider or something. Shin Se Kyung was that type.

He entered the cold room to see his one and only best friend, looking disturbed and confused.

“Key?”

“J-Jonghyun!!? I t-thought you left! What’s she doing here?”

“I thought you left! And I was going to introduce everyone! Yeobo! Honey!” he called to her in English. “I want you to meet—“

“NO! I THINK I’VE MET ENOUGH OF HIM.” Se Kyung had waddled off to the bathroom after that pleasant introduction to splash cold water over her face. And possibly other parts of her body. But her task was interrupted.

“What is she talking about?”

Key shrugged. “I have no idea.”

“Damn right you do!” She interjected.

“YAH! I DIDN’T KNOW THE DOOR WAS UNLOCKED THE WHOLE TIME—“

“YOU’RE A SICK PHYSOCITIC BRUTE! YOU NASTY ER!”

“TELL HER TO WATCH !” He screamed pointedly at Jonghyun, who looked completely bewildered. He opened a mouth but was interrupted.

“TELL HIM TO WATCH WHERE HE DRAWS HIS WEAPON!” Se Kyung was still unable to look Key directly in the eye.

“STOPIT! I’m not telling anyone anything until someone tells me what happened!”

“Taemin locked me in here,” he shrugged. “Oh, speaking of which, I WILL GET HIS FOR THIS!”

“BUT IT WASN’T EVEN LOCKED!” Se Kyung cried.

Key nodded thoughtfully. “That smart !” He pounded his fist at being bamboozled by Taemin.

“So…you walked in on Key in the bathroom?” Jonghyun asked, finally glad it was getting to the point.

“Yes.” She glowered down at Key like he was some filthy peasant. “Pleasuring himself,” she spat and winced, remembering the scene and regretting it at once.

Jonghyun choked on his next breath. Key immediately went over to pat his back, but so did Se Kyung. She glared at him and dared the diva to touch her man.

He’s mine,” Key mouthed silently to her in-between a choking Jonghyun.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Jonghyun cried, jumping over to Se Kyung. She smiled in triumph.

Key put his hands up in defeat. “Fine. Fine. But what would you expect me to do in a bathroom for over an hour? With only my beautiful body.” He glared at the couple, who looked back at him like he was some dangerous creature.

He suddenly felt the small lump that was his present in his back pocket.

Some birthday.

~~~

Some introduction.

My girlfriend just walked in on my best friend fapping off and my two friends having !!!

NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

HOW COME THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME?!?!

He crushed the can of soda in his hand without realizing it.

“Jongie?”

“Oh, sorry.”

“How about we get some coffee, and go back to my place?” she suggested, walking her fingers up Jonghyun’s arm. Se Kyung was actually tired of the . Jonghyun was just so damn forceful and greedy! Se Kyung had to fake her s just to make the pain stop!

What she really wanted was to just get away from all the freaky SHINee members. Mainly Taemin and Minho. She was scared they might somehow brainwash or influence her beloved boyfriend.

They had to leave. Now.

“No. I miss my boys.” He tossed the ruined can into the recycling bin.

 Jonghyun hated the . Sure, the first few nights were just amazing; Se Kyung’s body was a gift from god. But he hated her s. They sounded like a dying animal.

“Are you sure?” She raised her eyebrows, feeling relieved and not at the same time. He nodded.

 Se Kyung’s persuading was interrupted by the two defined knocks on the door.

“I wonder who that could be.” Before Jonghyun could take a step towards the door, a skipping Taemin beat him there. He looked super happy.

“Anayeongsa— Oh! Noona! Hiii!”

“Anayeongsayo, oppa! I’m glad you’re ok again!”

Jonghyun and Se Kyung craned their necks to see who the guest was.

IU walked in, carrying a small green bag and matching balloon.

“Oh! Anayeongsayo oppa, unnie!” He bowed at the couple sitting on the couch. They smiled back, wondering what she was doing here. “Eh, Sh-Shin Se Kyung!!?” Her eyes widened at the famous idol sitting cross-legged on the couch.

She smiled and blushed at the adoring fan.

“IT’S AN HONOR TO MEET YOU!” She dropped the bag in her excitement and it landed on the tile with a thud.

“What’s in here?” Taemin asked, ignoring the gushing IU as she clumsily drew a camera out, flashing numerous pictures at the posing idol. He peeped inside the lime green bag. He smiled and brought it out. “Excellent! Minho-hyung and I totally forgot!”

Because you two were certainly busy doing otherthings. Like getting busy, Jonghyun could not help adding angrily.

It was a small cute cake that simply said “Happy Birthday, Key!” in mint-green icing.

“…Except you got the colors wrong.” Taemin stared at the glittery green balloon sadly. This, unfortunately, was Minho’s color.

Minho then walked into the sitting room, and that was when Se Kyung began to feel pretty uncomfortable being in the same room with the two boys again. She pursed her lips and fought a feeling that loomed over her once again.

This is so wrong!!! Se Kyung scolded herself, crossing her legs very tightly.

IU blushed more at the sight of Minho than the famous Korean actress.

“Minho-oppa!” She took a step, about to embrace him in a quick hug, but shrugged it off, figuring he wouldn’t let her.

He grinned at the small girl and embraced her in a long, bone-crushing hug. She blushed frantically and fell to the floor when he let go.

“Aish! Sorry, I’m ok," she said, staring at Minho's defined biceps. Never again would she underestimate his strength.

“I’m so happy you came!”

“I heard you two didn’t get around to making a cake,” she said with a disapproving tone.

Minho's mouth made a little o as Taemin glared at him.

"You started it!" Minho mouthed at the boy, referring to their little wrestling match.

“YAH! Are you guys having a bake swap?” Jonghyun interrupted, feeling quite hungry.

Minho rolled his eyes. “No, hyung…”

He couldn’t have possibly forgotten his best friend’s birthday…?! Minho thought. But that would be silly. Jonghyun never forgets.

Jonghyun scowled. His dorm mates were having a secret baking party without him! After how they treated his girlfriend! Well, I don’t need this. He got up and dragged the quivering Se Kyung out of the house with the three still bickering to make painful love at Se Kyung’s.

~~~

It was all set. Taemin had managed to lock a wailing and sobbing Key in the bathroom successfully for the second time as they made the final touches.

They had decided to bake a second cake because they realized their appetites were much too great for IU’s tiny pastry.

While a humming IU frosted flowing letters onto their creation, Taemin dragged Minho aside.

“Yah. So, I think I’ve got it down.” He rubbed his hands together.

“Got what down?” Minho raised his eyebrows.

“The bet.”

“What bet?”

“THE bet. You know. The one we made before…” He stopped himself. “You know. The bet.”

Minho rolled his eyes, still unsure of what Taemin was trying to communicate.

“The bet,” Minho repeated. Saying those two words suddenly enabled him to remember again. The bet! The one they had made before Minho’s departure to the hospital, a cloudy memory despite it being almost a week ago.

’Girlfriend? Lee Taemin, you could not get a girl if your life depended on it.’

“HAHA. OF COURSE I CAN. I’m Lee Taemin of SHINee, did you forget, hyung?’

‘Ok, I give you that. But let’s just say you weren’t. Then you’d be as lonely as Manager.” Ok. That was a big lie. Manager HoA slept with a different girl every night. But that was only because he was the manager of SHINee.

Fame gets you laid!

He scoffed. ‘You wanna bet?’

‘Ooh, hellz yeah! This is gonna be fun,’ Minho smiled over his chicken. ‘I bet that you can’t get a girl that DOES NOT know SHINee within two weeks.’”

He laughed. Still incredibly true! Minho could not believe the little maknae had remembered this. With all that had happened, it had slipped Minho’s mind completely.

Taemin reddened at his laughter. “Yeah, hyung. That. Well, can we make some…slight modifications?”

“Sure. Whatever you want. It’s not like it’ll help you,” Minho shrugged.

“Whatever! I...er…can she be…somewhat familiar with SHINee?” He asked nervously, prodding his two index fingers together.

Minho nodded, putting a finger to his chin thoughtfully. “Hm, I guess that depends. Fans certainly don’t count. And what makes you say that?”

Taemin’s quick glance gave it away.

“No. Nuh-uh.”

“Why not!?”

“Way too easy!”

“How?!”

“First of all, she’s already in the house.”

“So? And?”

Minho just shook his head.

“What else am I supposed to do?” He pouted his lips and puffed his cheeks. “You won’t even let me leave the house without you.”

“Well that’s only because— wait. How’d you know that?”

Taemin covered his shocked expression with a hand and quickly looked away.

Minho was now the one who was blushing. He wasn’t supposed to hear that! Although he meant every word of it, he still was shocked to find that Taemin was listening.

That sly little smartass!

“Er…fine. Go for it. But don’t ask me for any advice,” he said promptly, thoroughly baffled by how his plan had backfired on him as he rejoined IU.

Taemin smiled to himself. This was going to be so easy! Since IU had been involved with Taemin’s incident, she was going to be around the house pretty often, making sure Taemin was well. And she has gotten really close to the SHINee household ever since.

But the downside was that Taemin couldn’t leave the house without Minho.

The maknae of SHINee shrugged. It wasn’t as if he didn’t already.

He grinned. He was finally going to beat Minho!

~~~

Key sobbed and thrashed at the locked and secured door.

“WAAEEE?! PLEAASSEE! I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAINN!! UMMA!!” He slid his back against the door and cried into his hands.

“Don’t you think we’re taking this a little too far?” IU asked nervously, cringing at the animal-like wails. Frosting was all over her nose.

“Nope!~” chirped a bright Taemin. He too, adorned frosting on his face.

He locked Key in the bathroom pretty often, sometimes by accident, so he was used to this. He wondered why Key hadn’t thought of making a key for himself by now. 

There was a knock at the door, startling the cake makers.

Jonghyun was back! Maybe he hadn’t forgotten after all.

Taemin skipped to the bathroom and opened the door a crack, but it was blocked by Key’s crying form.

“OK, hyung. Since Jjong is back, I’m going to let you out now.” If Jonghyun found out they locked Key in the bathroom, he would beat the noodles out of all of them. “AND YOU BETTER NOT TELL HIM WHAT HAPPENED!”

Key scoffed. At times, he could forget who the older one was.

Key pushed the door with surprising strength as it crashed into Taemin, knocking him over. He leaped over his whimpering body and sped to the front door.

“JONGIEE JONGIE JONGIEE! THEY DID IT AG—”

He stopped at once when Minho opened the door to reveal…

“Oh. It’s just you.”

The girl beside the newcomer giggled at how warmly the occupant of the house welcomed him.

He rolled her eyes and nudged her, making her giggle again. “As diva-ish as ever, I see. Happy birthday!”

Key smiled. “Of course, hyung!” As he collided into him in an embrace.

“Welcome back, O chicken master!”


Hello! I'm beginning a one-shot/short story about Se Kyung and her secret obsession! It is based from this scene ;w;

I'll take more time for me to shape it up a bit. Because I want it REALLY :3

So see it....

HERE:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28507/the-therapist-2min-jongkey-korean-shinee-tiffany

Til next time~