Yongguk - As a Father

B.A.P Scenarios

requested by anon

“Look at appa!” Yongguk says, bouncing your baby boy in his lap and making cooing noises (that sounds so odd in his deep voice) that makes your son giggle.

“Appa!” he gurgles, waving his small hands in the air and smiling widely.

“Wahhh, so cute!” You swear that Yongguk actually squeals at this, and if it were a TV show, there would surely be pink sparkles flying around everywhere.

“Look at umma! Wave at umma! Annyeong!” Yongguk turns around to face you, waving your son’s hands in the air and imitating a baby voice (which of course, fails miserably, but at least he tried.)

“Wahh, umma’s so pretty, isn’t she?” Yongguk asks your son, pretending to have a conversation with him. “That’s right, of course she is!”

You ruffle Yongguk’s hair, rolling your eyes. “Don’t tell him that stuff.”

“Well, he does have a very pretty mother,” Yongguk says, grinning. “And he should know the truth.”

“Well then,” you say, leaning down so you’re eye-to-eye with your son, “appa is very handsome, isn’t he?”

“Of course he is,” Yongguk scoffs, and you swat him playfully on the arm. “Only a handsome father and a beautiful mother could have made such a perfect child.”

“If you say so.”

“I do say so. Especially because his father’s from Mato.”

“Please don’t tell me you’re seriously still keeping that up.”

“At least ‘Uncle Himchan’ isn’t here,” he says, shrugging, “otherwise we’d never hear the end of it.”

so who’s going to/at the la concert rn??

and who has lower loge tickets in sf?? i really need those. please send me a message if you have them.