Chapter 9 : The day

I'll never leave you alone

[THE NEXT MORNING]

 

When i opened my eyes, i didn't saw Yang beside me. Maybe he's cooking the breakfast! :DD I suddenly heard the doorknob and the door opened and i pretended that im still asleep. "YAH! Eunbyungie~ I know you're awake now! Get up!" Yang yelled at my ears. "Later..." i replied. He pulled me to get up but i didn't opened my eyes. "You wont wake up?" he asked like he's planning to do something. "No.."  i smiled. Then i felt he kissed me on my nose. "Haha. Do you like me?" i asked teasingly as i opened my eyes. "No.. ofcourse not.." he replied. "Good." i blurted out coldly as i went downstairs.

Why am i feeling this way? Am i mad? Why? Because he said he didn't want me?

We ate breakfast while silence  surrounded us. After we ate breakfast, i volunteered to clean the tables and wash the dishes. While i was washing the dishes in the sink when i felt arms wrapped around my waist. "Y-yang?!" i said. He laid his chin on my shoulder. "Yang.. do you need something?!" i said. My heart was beating so fast. "Are you angry at me?" he pouted. "Ahaha. why should i?" i fake a laugh. "Then why are you not smiling when i made a breakfast for you?" he pretended to cry. "YAH! im happy.. im just.. not in the mood?!" i replied. "Now can you please let go of me now?" i added. "Dont you remember what you promised me?" he asked. "Ohhh~~ yeah. I'll keep my promise.." i smiled.

.

.

.

Yang wrote the address in a paper. "Sooo.. you would show up to me there?" i asked. "Yeah~ Just dont let others recognize that you're going to talk to the air.." he chuckled. "Ofcourse!"  i replied

.

.

.

The car finally stopped at a restaurant. Wow. I never thought they own a restaurant. His family must have been rich. "Hey.. pay first before you go outside." the driver said. Aww.. I almost forgot. "Im sorry, sir." i smiled.

I  entered the restaurant. It was pretty good. Where should i find his mom? Oh yeah~ I'll just ask the manager. "Excuse me, miss.. Where's your manager?" i asked a waitress. "Follow me, ma'am.." she replied. She lead me into a small office. She knocked the door and she opened it. "There's someone looking for you ma'am.." she said.

.

.

.

"Soo.. are you going to apply or something?" the manager asked me without looking at me. "Uhh.. I just wanted to  know ehre is Yang's mother.. Mrs. Yang?!" i said. "Mrs. Yang?" she look at me. "Yeah~ hehe. I.. It's hard to explain but--" she cut me off "I am Mrs. Yang.." she said. "Ohh~ Thanks God. I.. i need to tell you something ma'am.." i smiled. "What is it?" she asked. "It's about.. your son.. Yang.. Uhhmm.. i dont exactly know his name he just gave me his surename.." i said. "HE gave you his surename? Why? What? How did you met?" she flooded me with questions. "Uhh well, he showed up to  me in  the  cemetery.."  i said awkwardly. "Really?" she smiled. I thought she was going to laugh but she smiled. A smile which means.. she's happy.. "ye-yeah.. Th-that's why im here and he told me he misses you all." i said. "maybe he  just  cant accept  the fact  that he's already dead." she said. "What do you mean Mrs. Yang?" i asked. "When people died instantly, he cant accept the fact that he already left his family that's why they show up to someone.. someone who can help them.. And when they finally got what they want.. they would be now resting in peace.." she said. And she started to cry. "Thanks for being his way.." she smiled. 

Tears started  to form in my eyes. "wh-what.. you mean.. he wont show up to me a-again?" i said while tears were flowing into my cheeks.  "Yes.." she nodded.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

WHAT! T^T

Too dramatic?! Im sorry :)

OMO~! She wont see Yang again?! HU-WHY!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

PLEASE COMMENT~!

 

BEAST Yoseob, surprise confession ‘I want to be kissed by Girls Generation’

- It breaks my heart, you know.. :( I wannabitechuu~! >:|