Chapter 7 : Im jealous

I'll never leave you alone

[THE NEXT MORNING]

 

So this morning i have to go to the practice. And im going to face Dongwoon again. hmp.  I entered our room. Dongwoon were the first one to approach me. "Im really sorry Eunbyung.." he said. "It's okay.." i pouted. "I'll make it up to you.." he said.

"Okay guys, we're running out of time.. let's start now!" the choreographer  announced.

"No, it's really okay with me.." i replied as  we faced each other. He wrapped his right hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him.  "I really wanna make it up to you..." he smirked. Im... blushing!

"That's right, Dongwoon! That's the right position. Look at them.." The choreographer said pointing into us.

Yay! I can't look at him with that smile on his face. We're too close at each other. After the practice, i was drinking water when Dongwoon grabbed my hand. "W-wait? Where are we going?" i asked with a 'what' face. "I told you im going to make it up to you." he replied as he opens the door of his car and let me in.

The car stopped on a park. I got out of the car. "Play ground?" i chuckled. "Yep~ It's my favorite place.." he replied as he grabbed my hand. "This is only for kids.. what if someone caught us?" i said. "Nahhh~ come on sit beside me." he said as he sat on the swing. "Ice cream~!" i exclaimed as i was about to run when i remembered, haha. im being like a child.  I look at him. He  smiled on me. "You want some? Let's go.." he stood up.

We went to the ice cream stall. "No i'll pay it.." i was aout to hand the money when he pushed my hand. "Im going to pay for it.." he said. "Ok then.. thank you!" i exclaimed. I walked back to the swing.. i was about to sit when i lost my balance and i was about to slip and fall when Dongwoon caught me but a little bit more happened... Our lips kind of... we kissed. >///<

( A/N : This is supposed to be night -.- )

 

Then i felt that there's something cold on my shirt. "Yay! You stained my shirt!" i yelled. "Oh~ Im sorry.." he said apologetically. So placed my ice cream on his face. "Hahaha." i lughed evily. "Yay! He chased me and we're like  kids who runs around the playground.

 

[AT HOME]

 

After that, Dongwoon volunteered to drive me home. "Thanks!" i said as i got off the  car. "Welcome.." he smiled. I was so happy today! I entered the house and i quickly closed the door and i closed my eyes remembering what happened. Aww~ :">

"You seemed happy.." someone said. I opened my eyes and i saw Yang standing infront of me. "What  happened?" he smiled as he came closer and closer to me like he was going to kiss  me. What. Am i blushing? "Hey! Get off my way!" i yelled. "Haha. Eunbyungie~ You look cute when you're blushing.." he  chuckled.

I walked straight to my room ignoring what he is saying when i finally reahced  my room i turned to him. "Dont tell me you're going to follow me here? Im going to change  my clothes!" i yelled. "Haha. ok, fine. Just call me when you're finished." he replied. 

- - -

"You really wanna know what happened?" i asked  him while he was sitting on my bed beside me. "Tell me, tell me!" he replied like a little kid. "We.. kissed." i said happily. "Aww.. If it is not because of you~ Thank you very much, Yang!" i continued.  But he didn't replied and his smile was like fake. "Aww.. you make me jealous.." he mumbled. "What?!" i asked. "Nothing.. go sleep now.." he smiled as  he stood up. "Where are you going?" i asked. "Downstairs.." he replied. What's with  him? Did i heard it right?  He's jealous? Nahh~ he's  just making fun of me!

 

---------------------------------------------------

OMO~! Im getting writer's block x))

Hope you  like it ^-^

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT! :)