Chapter 3 : A deal?

I'll never leave you alone

It’s another morning again. I didn’t get enough sleep thinking about the ghost who keeps on following me. I was so stressed out that I forgot to do my assignments.

 

I stood up and headed my way to the bathroom to take a bath. But before I could take out my clothes… AH NO! He’s not going in here!I thought as I took off all clothes and moved the curtains to step inside the bathtub but…

 

“YAH! ert ghost!” I shouted as I covered my body.

 

He laughed that made me even more pissed. “It’s your fault, why are you doing that when you know there’s a ghost here?”

 

“Why are you here when you know there’s someone going to take a bath here!?”

 

“OH?” he scratched the back of his head. “You’re right,”

 

***

 

I was rushing to get in our practice room immediately. As I look at my wrist watch. Aww... It's already 8:30! I didn't make it on time! I’m supposed to be here at 8:00... Oh no...>...< I want to go home!

 

"Ok guys, let's have a practice again tomorrow, ok?!" The choreographer announced. Great! The day ended like I did nothing but to watch them.

 

***

I was in the kitchen preparing my meal for the night. I was busy thinking of what I would cook when I heard someone’s footsteps. I was surprised that I didn’t even react like how I did the past days. It was as if I am used to his presence.

 

“I want kimbap.” I heard his voice.

 

“Please, stop following me,” I said without looking back to him.

 

“If you would be friendly to me, you wouldn’t be probably scared by my presence.” He replied as he sat on the chair in my dining table.

 

I didn’t reply him. I was trying to ignore him. Maybe that way, he would get tired following me.

 

“I’m just looking for someone good enough to help me,” he said in his sad tone. “I really miss my family.”

 

I still kept quiet. I don’t know what he wanted.

 

“But I guess… you don’t care enough to help me… I must be wasting my time. I’ll go now.”

 

I don’t know if he was trying to make me guilty or what. But I certain that it probably worked. “Okay fine,” I sighed as I faced him. “What will I get for helping you?”

 

He smiled brightly but it faded as soon as he heard my question. “Is that really needed?”

 

“Of course!It’s part of the business… searching for your family is hard. And besides, after all the freaks you did to me…?”

 

“Okay fine, I’ll help you with Dongwoon.” He stated with a smile.

 

“W-What? How did you know about him?”

 

“Trust me, I know everything.” He said confidently.

 

“What are you planning to do?” I asked curiously.

 

“It’s a surprise!’ he giggled excitedly. “Now go and cook our food!”

 

“Our food?”

 

“It’s part of the deal!”