Chapter 6 : I'll always be here

I'll never leave you alone

"Ohh~ She's still so beautiful.." Yang said. "HUH? who?" i asked. "That girl Dongwoon was talking to.." he smiled. His smile was like, nevermind! "You know her?" i asked. "yeah~ She's my first love.." he replied shyly. "Oh really?!" i said as i look at the girl.  How could they love a  girl that is a flirt? Errrr.. >:| "You're jealous?" he suddenly asked. "Ofcourse not! IM MAD!" i yelled at him. OMO~! I forgot i was talking to a ghost. I grabbed him so that we could hide. "Good thing no one saw me talking to the air. Haha." i said as i faced him. He was smirking. "What?!" i asked him. "Nothing.. Dont be jealous.." he said while he sits. Do he thinks im jealous because of him!? JERK. "If you think--"  he cut me  off saying "Perhaps im here to help you!!" he exclaimed pulling my hand to sit beside him. "What are you going to say again?" he asked me. "huh?! T-that's nothing.. hehe.."i grinned. The school bell suddenly rang. "Oh i have to go now.. Bye.." i stood up and run to our room. 

 

- - -

 

[IN THE CLASSROOM]

 

"You have a project and i have to group you into two members each group, ok?" the professor said. Project again. again and again! Hmp. I was avoiding to hear what the professor was saying all i was  thinking is about Yang. We have been together on my house for about three days but i still dont know about him.. hmm.. "Ms. Cho, are you listening?" The professor suddenly called my name. "y-yes sir!" i faked a smile. "So what are you going to do?" he asked. OH.NO.NOT.AGAIN. "Well sir.. uhmm.. A project!" i replied. "Pabo.. Your partner was... Dongwoon." "Really!?" i replied happily. Everyone looked at me. Yay. I wish they wont recognize..

 

(IN THE LIBRARY : GOING TO DO THE PROJECT)

 

"Hi partner!"  Dongwoon sat beside me. "Hey there!" i replied. "Oh Eunbyungie~ i have to do something.. i'll come back as soon as possible.." he said. "Okays.. I'll just be at the library.." i smiled back. He called me 'Eunbyungie' Yang was just the one calling me like that.. O.O?!

 

[AFTER 2 HOURS]

 

I didn't recognized that i have been here for almost two hours and he's not here yet. I knew it. He fooled me. I still have to do some research! Aww.. >.<

I came home as i walked straight to my room ignoring Yang sitting in the couch. How come i  let him fool me? Darn this research project! I the computer. Started to type the topic. hmm....

 

Yang's POV

(Finally! His POV!)

She entered the house with a mad face. What happened again?! It makes me sad  she's ignoring me. Maybe she needs time to be alone. I tried to cook something to cheer her up. After i finished cooking, i knocked to her door, no response. I knocked again, still no response. I opened the door, i saw her sleeping infront of the computer. She must be tired. I carried her, bridal style, and i lay her upon the bed. I walked back to the computer. it would surely make her happy if i would help her. :D

 

Eunbyung's POV

 

When i woke up, i saw the lights were still . OMO~! I forgot! Im doing my research! But why am i here on my bed? I got up from the bed and saw Yang doing something on the computer.

"Hey! Im doing a research ther----" i was about to yell at him when i saw he was doing the research. he smiled at me saying, "finally done!" Oh wow~ "Thanks Yang~!" i hugged him. "I cant breathe now.." he said. "Oh sorry.." i smiled. "let's go eat now! Im already hungry.." he said grabbing my hand.

While eating, "Hey, i've done many things for you but you haven't done my request!" he said. "Oh~ Im sorry.. I dont really had enough time.. hmmm... This weekend, i promise you~ I will search for your family.." i grinned. "Thanks Eunbyungie~" he replied. "Would you mind if i ask you.... how did you... died?" i hesistated to ask but.. im really curious. His face turned sad. "It was a car accident.." he stood up. "Im sorry.. I dont anymore want to eat.. Im so full.." he faked a smile.

I  followed him while he sat on a bench outside my house. "Im sorry for making you sad.. Im just curious.." i pouted. "yay! Im not sad!" he grinned. "really?" "Yeah~" he replied. "Yang.. Thanks for everything.. Although we have been together for three days only.. I think you're becoming like my brother.. Thanks.." i look at him. "I will always be here for you~ I'll never leave you alone.." he smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder. "ERM." i pretended to cough. "Dont think of anything Eunbyungie~ I dont like you~" he said teasingly. "DUH! As if i would also do!" i replied as i pinched his cheeks really hard. "HEY! OUCH! THAT HURTS!" he yelled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Does it looks like 'sweet'? kekeke~ x3 I hope so... :)

PLEASE C OMMENT~! ^-^