Chapter 1

In a Fake Relationship with the Kingkas

It was the first day of school. Hyeshin was really excited and so was Jiyoung. Except Jiyoung doesn't skip around like Hyeshin does. After watching Hyeshin skipping around and around for a few minutes, Jiyoung found her locker.

"Yah, Hyeshin. Stop skipping around and find your locker."

Hyeshin stop skipping and look at Jiyoung, who was still organizing her locker.

"Mwo?! You already found yours?! Wait. What's your number?"

"568."

"Omo. Mines is 784."

"Ha. Ha. Now go find your locker and see ya in class."

Hyeshin pouted.

"Fine. See ya then."

Hyeshin waved and left. Jiyoung shook her head and continue to organize her locker. After she was done, she grab out her bag and threw her pencil pouch, phone, notebook, and a couple of other things in it. She threw it over her shoulder as she grab her schedule. She shut her locker and lock it.

"First class is on..."

She said as she was scanning her schedule.

"The third floor. Great."

She rolled her eyes and ran to the stairs. She finally reach the third floor. Unfortunately, she bumped into somebody and both fell down hard. Jiyoung immediately got up and wipe her clothes, legs, and hands. While the other person got up and just glared at her.

"Can't you look where you're going?!"

Jiyoung stopped her actions and look up at the person. It was a boy. He had spikey hair and a baby face. But his facial expression is showing a really pissed off guy. And his eyes were cold and scary. Jiyoung rolled her eyes as she bent down to pick up and her bag and began to dust it.

"YAH! ARE YOU DEAF?!"

Jiyoung looked up from her bag with an annoying expression on her face.

"No."

She replied.

"Then why aren't you answering me?"

His arms are now crossed.

"I don't talk to strangers, that's why."

And with that, Jiyoung just rolled her eyes and walk pass him. She found her classroom and enter. There was only two empty seats left. Jiyoung just shrug and sat in a random seat. Suddenly, the door burst open. Appearing a really pissed off boy.

"Omo. Luhan, what took you so long?"

The teacher asked. Jiyoung and the others turn to look at the boy, who was standing next to the door, whose name was Luhan. Her eyes widened after she saw him. Luhan scan the classroom. He smirked once his eyes landed on Jiyoung. His smirk soon turned into a very devilous one after he discover that his seat is the only empty seat next to Jiyoung.

"Nothing, teacher. I just got into an accident."

He replied, glaring at Jiyoung.

"Oh, okay. Then have a seat."

Luhan walk in the classroom and shut the door behind him. He sat on one of the empty desk, next to Jiyoung and glared at her. Jiyoung noticed this, so she turns her head towards the board. Luhan smirked at her actions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chappie, yay! Hope ya like it. I know it's short bcuz I wrote this on notebook paper so it just happen to be short. Probably, bcuz it's wide ruled don't you think so. Anyways, I hope you like this. I'll update chapter 2 later on. :D

No subbies yet but it's okay. I know there will be at least 1 person who would sub this story. Oh well, I hope so. :)

Don't forget to comment and sub, if like. :D