Only Have Feelings For You (Aaron Yan)

Love's In The Air (One-shot collection)

 

Title: Only Have Feelings For You

Cast: Reader (20) and Aaron Yan (22)

Minors: Fahrenheit

 


 

You woke up from a dream. Youlooked at the alarm clock. It was only 3:37 am. You had had the same dream again.

~Flashback~

“Hi! You want to play with me?” A boy, around the same age as you, asked. You hesitated a bit but you didn’t have much to do so you smiled and nodded. It was your 9th birthday but your parents where always working or travelling to other countries to make business deals. So you where now left alone with a nanny. You had sneaked out of the house since you didn’t like the nanny very much.

“Then what should we play?” You asked.

“Hmm... What about playing ball?” He asked and showed you his ball. You smiled and nodded and you two started playing.

“What is your name?” You asked out of curiosity.

“I’m Aaron Yan!” He smiled.

“I’m ______!” You also presented yourself. You played for a while more before you had to leave or else the nanny would get mad if she found you where gone or had been gone.

“Why do you have to go now?” Aaron asked.

“I have to be back before my nanny sees I’m gone…” You answered and added in a whisper. “Even though it’s my birthday!”

“Here!” You looked at Aaron who was holding his ball out.

“Why?”

“You said it’s your birthday right?” You nodded. “Then it’s my birthday present for you!” He smiled. You slowly took the ball from him. “As long as you promise to come and play with me again!” He added. You smiled and nodded. You then bid your goodbyes and you hurried home.

~Flashback ends~

You and Aaron had played since then and also gone to the same school. Actually he was your first crush but you hadn’t had the courage to confess to him and just secretly liked him. Few years later your parents wanted you to go to UK, with them, to study. Both you and Aaron had been sad about it.

“I still haven’t forgotten you Aaron… I wonder what you are doing now?” You said aloud as you tried to fall asleep again but couldn’t. You decided to go watch some TV instead.

~Some hours later; another place~

“Argh why do I have this dream again!” Aaron exclaimed as he thought about the past. “Why can’t I forget her...? It’s already 5 years ago since she left!” Aaron said and sighed.

~Back at your place~

You boarded the plane and where happy finally to go back to Taiwan after 5 years in UK. You were happy that your parents finally let you leave even though you had to take care of the company your parents had there. You where looking forward to see how everything looked like now that you had been away for so long!

“Miss would you like something to drink?” A stewardess asked.

“Oh just a coke, thanks.” She handed you a glass with coke and walked to the next seat to ask the same question. As soon as you finished drinking you fell asleep. Having the same dream again.

“Please stay seated as we will be landing in a few minutes.” A man said over the speakers, which made you wake up. You realised you had slept the whole journey. Well at least you weren’t bored. “We hope you have enjoyed you flight with us and that you’ll come fly with us again.” The man said and everyone made his or her way for the exit. Finally on solid ground again! You got your luggage and walked out of the airport where your parents had arranged a chauffeur to pick you up and drive you to your family’s mansion.

“Miss _____, welcome back!” The chauffeur said as you came out. You smiled.

“Thanks! It’s good to be back!” He opened the car door for you so you could get in. He then drove off to the mansion.

~In the meantime~

“Hey guys! Let’s go out and play some basket or something!” Aaron said and looked at the three other guys. Aaron’s dog came running into the living room they where in and stormed around. “And I think Mei Mei also wants to come out!” Aaron added looking at his dog.

“Basket?” Wu Zun repeated. “Okay! I’m going!” He stood up from where he was seated and walked into his room to change clothes.

“Okay, we’re also going!” Calvin said and Jiro nodded. Aaron smiled and got the leash for Mei Mei and was about to go out. “Hey! You need cap and glasses!” Calvin said and Aaron turned around.

“Oh yeah I had forgotten!” He took his cap and some sunglasses and walked out together with Mei Mei and the rest of the guys where right behind him. It didn’t take long before they where  in the park. Wu Zun had remembered a basketball.

“Who is together with who?” He asked.

“I’m with you!” Aaron quickly said and walked over to Wu Zun.

“That’s not fair!!! Wu Zun is so much better than us!” Jiro exclaimed.

“So what? I was faster than you!” Aaron said and stuck out his tongue at Jiro before laughing.

“We can beat them anyway.” Calvin said to Jiro to boost his confidence even though he knew they wouldn’t.

“You start!” Wu Zun said and threw the ball over to Jiro who started the game.

“20-28” Aaron said and smiled to Calvin and Jiro.

“It’s just because you are on the same team as Wu Zun!” Jiro said and pouted. He hated loosing.

“Let’s take a break…” Calvin said and they all agreed and sat down on the basketball court.

“Mei Mei.” Aaron said and looked at were Mei Mei was while they had played. “Hey, where is Mei Mei?” He asked the others.

“Why?” Calvin asked.

“Well, she isn’t here.” Aaron answered.

“I haven’t seen her…” Jiro and Wu Zun both said. Aaron stood up and went searching for her. The same did the others.

~In the meantime~

You decided to take a walk in the park after unpacking your things. While you were walking to the park you saw a big poster with four guys on.

“Fahrenheit.” You read aloud. You looked at the four guys and your eyes stopped at one of them. “He seems so familiar… But then again, why would I know him? I haven’t been here for 5 years!” You continued your walk again. When you came to the park you couldn’t stop smiling. It reminded you of the times when you had played with Aaron.

“Woof!” You looked down on the ground and saw a little dog looking up at you, which made you smile.

“Oh hello little cutie!” You bend down to pet the little dog.

“Mei Mei!” You heard a distant voice shout. The little dog barked again and looked in the direction of the voice. Soon a guy around your age appeared. You stood up shocked. Now that you thought about it, that voice… It sounds so familiar though so different…

“_____” Aaron whispered when he saw you. He couldn’t believe his own eyes. Even though he hadn’t seen you for a long time he was sure it was you. “_____!” He said and smiled. You then recognized him.

“Aaron!” He ran over to you and hugged you. You couldn’t believe it was him! Tears started forming in the corner of your eyes. You were so happy to see him again.

“I’m so happy to see you again! I thought you never would come back!” Aaron said.

“Wow!” Jiro could be heard in the background. You and Aaron both broke away from the hug and turned to the three guys.

“That was fast!” Calvin said and the two others nodded in agreement.

“Just the other night you said you didn’t have a girlfriend! And now? You could just have told us instead of being embarrassed about it!” Chun said.

“But-“ Aaron wanted to say something.

“Yeah, and as far as I can see she’s good looking!” Calvin smiled to you.

“Hey guys!” Aaron said. “You got it all wrong!” You nodded.

“We’re not together… _____ is my childhood friend.” Aaron said.

“Are you sure?” Jiro asked.

“Yeah, you look like a great couple! And then Aaron would finally have found a girlfriend!” Chun said and both you and Aaron blushed.

“Well, come Mei Mei and let them be a bit alone.” Calvin said and the three guys all smiled to you and Aaron before they walked away.

“See you later Aaron!” Jiro shouted and you and Aaron where left alone in the park. There was silence for a minute.  You and Aaron looked at each other and smiled a little awkward.

“So… You want to do something?” Aaron asked.

“It’s so long since I’ve been here so I can’t really remember the places around here… And I would like to catch up on everything I’ve missed!” You answered. Aaron thought for a minute.

“Then let’s go to the amusement park! It wasn’t there when you left.” Aaron said and smiled. “And I remember you like amusement parks.” He added.

“You really remember that?” You asked. You were impressed.

“Yep, you told me in 5th grade!” He could remember the exact year!

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” You said and took his arm and started walking.

“Ehm… _____? The amusement park is in the other direction…” Aaron said and you mentally slapped yourself. You smiled apologetic and let him lead the way to the amusement park.

~In the amusement park~

“So… What do you want to try first?” Aaron asked and looked at you. You looked around and pointed at a big rollercoaster.

“Can we try that one?” You asked. Aaron smiled and nodded and took your hand and ‘dragged’ you with him over to the rollercoaster. You realized you where holding hands and blushed. When Aaron also realized this he let go and also blushed and laughed a little. After trying the rollercoaster you tried a lot other things before you decided to find a place to eat dinner since it was already 6:30pm and you where both getting hungry after all the rides.

“You remember the café we used to eat at after school sometimes?” Aaron asked. You tried to remember it.

“Oh yeah I remember that!” You said when the memories popped into your mind.

“Let’s go there and eat!” You nodded and you two walked to the café. When you arrived the waiter recognized Aaron and got nervous.

“A table for two, please.” Aaron said and smiled to the waiter. She showed you the way over to a corner at a table out to the window.

“Wh-what would you l-l-like to order?” The waiter asked having a hard time saying it out loud. Aaron looked at you as to ask what you wanted. You looked at the menu.

“Hmm… fried rice and a coke thanks.” You said and smiled to the waiter who scribbled the whole thing down and then looked at Aaron.

“I’ll take the same.” He said and he too smiled which made the waiter even more nervous. She then went into the kitchen to get your meals prepared.

“You’re really popular!” You said and Aaron looked a little embarrassed down on the table.

“A little… It’s after me and the guys, the ones you met earlier, formed a group…” He said. You smiled and thought of the big poster you had seen before you had arrived at the park.

“I see, even though I always thought you where pretty popular with the girls in school.” You said and gave him a playing look. Aaron chuckled as he remembered the time where they went to the same school and the girls always came over to him with letters and presents for him. And it was even crazier now when he was well known. The waiter then came back with your food and placed it in front of you.

“Ehm… I’m sorry to ask you, but can I take a picture with you?” The waiter asked and right after she realized what she just did and looked down on the floor. Aaron was a little surprised and looked at you who just smiled.

“Ehm… Sure!” He said and smiled. The waiter raised her head and smiled as she took her camera up from her pocket.

“Let me take it for you.” You said and stood up from your seat, took the camera and got a picture of the two of them. “Here you go.” You said as you handed her the camera back.

“Thanks!” She said as she bowed and left you alone. You sat down again and talked while eating. You felt someone was looking at you and Aaron the whole time while you ate. It wasn’t the customers or the waiters… It was someone outside the café… Aaron also felt the same and kept looking out the windows. When you where finished eating Aaron insisted walking you home.

“How long do you intend to stay?” Aaron asked after you had walked some time in silence.

“I don’t know… I’m going to take care of my parents company here in Taiwan so I think I’ll stay here for some years…” You answered and Aaron was really happy to know you would stay for years and wouldn’t be going back to UK soon. After a while of walking you realised you where already at home and stopped walking.

“______?” Aaron asked hesitating. You looked questioning at him.

“Yeah?”

“Can I get your number?” Aaron blushed lightly.

“Sure!” You said as you took his phone and saved your number. “Here.” You handed him his phone back and opened the big gate in front of the mansion. “See you!” You smiled and waved at Aaron before you walked into the mansion.

“See you!” Aaron said before he also started walking home. You had just reached you room when you got a message;

‘I forgot to say good night! Good night :D’

You smiled after reading it and presumed it was from Aaron.

‘Good night :D’

You send the message before you made yourself ready to go to bed since you where still tired after the trip.

~The next morning~

When you woke up you got dressed and walked down in the kitchen where the maid had already cooked some breakfast for you. You found the newspaper and started eating while reading. You barely opened the paper before you saw the pictures on the front page.

“WHAT!?” You shouted and looked a bit closer. It was pictures of you and Aaron from yesterday. So it was true, someone had followed you! You took out your phone and started texting Aaron. You two decided to meet in the park after an hour.

~One hour later~

You arrived at the park and saw Aaron already standing there waiting for you. He smiled when he saw you. You walked over to him.

“I texted you as soon as I saw the newspaper. I’m sorry if I caused this rumour and if it affects your popularity…” You started but Aaron cut you off by laughing a little. You looked questioning at him.

“I don’t care if it affects my popularity… Actually I’m quite happy about it!” You didn’t know what he meant.

“…?”

“It actually encouraged me to say something I should have said before you left for UK 5 years ago…!” He said and took a step closer to you. There was silence for half a minute while Aaron thought about how he should say it. “Actually, _____ I like you! And I have liked you for a very long time and I’ve thought about you everyday since you went to UK-“ Aaron spoke. You interrupted his little speech by kissing him.

“I feel the same way…” You whispered after you had kissed him. Aaron smiled and hugged you before he also kissed you, passionately.

 


 

THE END~

 


 

Just if you wonder who Aaron is here's a picture XD hehe

PS. I don't know which of his dogs he's holding... But I think it must be Kookie :) hehe (Please correct me if I'm wrong >.< haha)