One Person

Memories of you

Nickhun look around the dimmed bars.Only him in the luxurious bar.After he saw Victoria,he drove his car to this bar.Then,a girl sit beside him.

"Yah,Khun.Stop drinking.It's not good for your health."said that girl.

Nickhun looked at her and smirked.

"Khun,listen to me.Please."said that girl again.

"So Hee.I made a wrong decision."said Nickhun.

"Wrong Decision? About what?"asked So Hee. So Hee is Nickhun best friends.They already know each other since high school.

"Broke up with Victoria.I think it was the silly decision that i've made so far."said Nickhun.

"I don't know what is the reason you broke up with her but if you cannot get over with her,just see her and seek apology."said So Hee.

"I can't."said Nickhun.He already pour some whiskey and drink it in one shot.

"Why?"asked So Hee.

"Because she will not forgive me for what have i done."said Nickhun.He totally drunk right now.

"Try first and then you will know.Don't give up yet."Said So Hee.She tried to comfort his feelings.

"I regret with my decision to break with her.I thought i can live without her but actually i can't.She already be my other half and right now my other half already gone."said Nickhun.His tears streaming down from his face.

"I'm sorry Khun.I cannot do anything.You need to solve this problem by your own.Think positive and i'm sure if both of you're meant to be together,nothing will separate both of you."said So Hee.

Nickhun just nodded.

"I need to go now.I already called Taecyeon to fetch you.Just wait for him.See ya."said So Hee and walk out from the bar.

Nickhun just send her by a glance and continue to drink.A few minutes after that,Taecyeon arrived.

"Bro,let's go.You already drink too much."said Taecyeon.

"Hey,Taec.Let's have a drink first."said Nickhun.

"No,khun.It's already late and Yoona is waiting for me."said Taecyeon.

"Why you come here when your wife waiting for you?Just go back."said Nickhun.

"You already drunk and i'm not going to let you drive the car in this state.It's dangerous."said Taecyeon.

"Stop taking care about me.No one care about me all this while.No one."said Nickhun.

Taecyeon just look at him.He sit besides him and his back gently to comfort him.

"I'm such an idiot person.Let my beloved girls go because my stupid thought."said Nickhun.Then,suddeny,he stand up and walk out from the bar.

Taecyeon quickly followed him after paid the bills.

"Khun,wait."said Taecyeon.

Nickhun didn't listen to him and keep walking.Without he realised he already stand in the middle of the road and...

"BAM!!"

"Khun!!!!" Taecyeon shouted.

Nickhun already laying on the ground.His back felt hurt and his sight getting blurred.He can hear Taecyeon voice but it's getting slower and slower.All he know after that,he already passed out.

 

The glass shattering on the ground.Victoria got a bad sign about this.

"Vic,are you okay?"asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes,i'm okay.It just..i.."said Victoria.

"I's okay i will handle it with the manager."said Kyuhyun.

Victoria can feel something bad is happening right now.Then,her handphone was ringing and it was from Taecyeon.

"Vic,it's me Taecyeon.Nickhun,he.."

"What happened to him?"asked Victoria.

"He was hit by a car."said Taecyeon.

Victoria quickly run out from the cafe and find a taxi.

"Vic!! Where are you going?"asked Kyuhyun but the taxi already moving.Kyuhyun just sigh when Victoria leave him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another short chapter since i need to pack my things to go back to my college!! i don't know when i will update this story but wait for the update okay!! i try to update it.Lots of love from me and comments is appreciated!!