Chapter 7-New life

Memories of you

After they met in the rain, Victoria already made a decision.She should forget him and move on with her life.It's already over between her and Nickhun.She already tired to have all the hopes to be with Nickhun again but Nickhun didn't want to be with her anymore.When she busy with her thought about Nickhun,there is a lady enter her bakery.

"Welcome."said Victoria with a smile.

The lady just nodded and give a smile.She wondering around for a few minutes before she come to the counter.

"Hi,my name is So Hee.I want to buy a cake for my friends.Do you have anyy recommendation?"said that lady.

"Hi,my name is Victoria.Nice to meet you.Oh,yes.I can give you a few recommendation.Can i know what occasion will be held?"asked Victoria.

"I'm going to throw a surprise party for his birthday."said So hee.

"Oh,well i can recommend you our vanilla cake special.It's really popular among our customers."said Victoria.

"If you said so,then i take it."said So hee.

" I will pack it for you.What should i write on the top of the cake?"asked Victoria

"Just write,HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKHUN"said So Hee.

Victoria looked at her.

"Do you know Nickhun?"asked Victoria

"Of course i know him.That's why i want to make a surprise party for him.By the way,do you know him too?"

"No,no.I just asking.Here your cake and enjoy your day."said Victoria and giving her a weak smile.

"Okay.Thanks."said So Hee and walk out from the bakery.

"It's true then.He have someone else beside me.So,my decision is right to forget all the memories between us.Goodby Nickhun,have a happy life with her."said Victoria to herself.

 

"Hello Nickhun,it's me So Hee."

Hi,So Hee.What can i do for you?"asked Nickhun.

"Khun,i already met her.Victoria."said So Hee.

"Then?"asked Nickhun.

"I already did everything that you asked me to do."said So Hee.

"Thanks,So Hee.I owe you so much."said Nickhun

"Khun,it's not something that i take as thanks.It hurts her so much."

"I know and only that way she will totally forget about me.I don't want her to suffer after i gone.It's better for her to suffer now."

"But Khun,"

"Okay,enough.I have to go now.See you later."said Nickhun and ended the call.

So Hee just shaking her head.She know that Nickhun love Victoria so much but his illness make him become heartless and cold towards her.That's why she promised to herself to make sure Nickhun get back again with Victoria and live happily forever.

 

Seunghyun enter the bakery and searching Victoria.Then,he found her at the counter.A smile form on his lips.He walk slowly and get close to her.

"Knock,knock.Is there anyone here?"asked Seunghyun.

"Hey,Seunghyun.What are you doing in here?"asked Victoria

"Well,there is a girl who wants to treat me some bread.So,that's why i'm here."said Seunghyun.

"I really forget about that an thanks for remind me.Come and sit first.I will serve you some of my famous bread and cookies."

"Okay."

Victoria walk away and take the bread for him.He just looking at her.He actually don't have any courage to come to her bakery at first but he brave his heart and now he is in her bakery to meet her.

A few minutes later,Victoria come back with full of bread with her.

"You have to try all of this."said Victoria

"You really want make me to get fat,huh?"asked Seunghyun.

"No,i'm so excited because you come to my bakery after a long time i offer you."said Victoria.

"She is excited for my appearance?really?"asked Seunghyun to himself.

"Anyway,try it now.I want to hear you comments."said Victoria.

Seunghyun nodded and try the bread.They chatting and talking about all the evening.

"It's really fun to talk with you."said Victoria.

"Me too."said Seunghyun and smile.

"Well,i hope you will come here again."said Victoria.

"of course i will.I think i need to go now.See you again."

"Okay,see you."said Victoria and waving to him.Not too long after that,Seunghyun turn back and call her.

"Vic, i have something to ask."said Seunghyun.

"Sure.what it is?"asked Victoria

"Do you want to go date with me?"asked Seunghyun.

Victoria gasped and surprised.She remained silent about 10 minutes and become statue infront him.She try to digest his question and she need to make a decision.Before she want to say her decision,Seunghyun interrupts her.

"It's okay if you don't want to go out with me.I understand.I'm going now."

"Yes."

"What yes?"

"Yes i wil go for a date with you."said  victoria

"Really?Thanks so much.I will tell you when and where to meet.Bye."

"Bye."Victoria only smile see his silliness.Only this will make her forget Nickhun.By going out with Seunghyun.

 

 

Hi,long time since my last updte huh?sorry about that.Here is another short update for you guys.See you again with my new update