I HATE YOU

Memories of you

"Khun,you can disharge from here today but please take care of yourself.I'm worried about you."said So Hee.

"Okay,my doctor.Finally,i can get out from here."said Nickhun.

"Make sure you coming for the next check up."said So Hee.

"Alright.Don't worry,i will come for the check up.It's not like i'm not going to die soon."said Nickhun.

"Khun.."

"Okay,okay.Just kidding.I'm going now.See you again."said Khun.

"Okay,see you soon."said So Hee.She just shaking her head with her bestfriends behaviour.

 

"Taec,i already discharge from the hospital.Can you fetch me?"asked Nickhun.

"Sorry,Khun.I cannot fetch you from the hospital.I'm on my way to the airport for my business meeting at Japan."said Taecyeon.

"Really?Hurm.It's okay.Have a nice flight."said Nickhun.

"Thanks bro and sorry again."said Taecyeon and ended the conversation.

Nickhun let his sigh and continue to walk.After a few minutes walking,he arrived at the bus stop.There are a few people waiting for the bus.He just sit there and waiting for the taxi.

Then,without he realised,only him sitting at the bus stop.He stand up and decide to walk.He felt like he didn't want to go home right now.

He kept walking and the rain start to pour.He ran to find a place to shed from the rain but someone holding an umbrella beside him stop him to do so.

Nickhun take a glance towards the person beside him and he gasp.The person beside him is Victoria.

"V-victoria."said Nickhun.

Victoria didn't look at him or answer him.

"What are you doing in here?"asked Nickhun.Victoria just ignore him and kept walking.

"It's raining.I think-"

Victoria stop walking and face him.

"Take this umbrella."said Victoria and walk away.

"V-victoria."Nickhun shouting her name but Victoria pretending like she didn't hear he calling her.

"Aishh,this girl."said Nickhun.He throw out the umbrella and chase her.

"Ya!!Can't you hear me calling you?"asked Nickhun.

"Go away."said Victoria coldly.

"No."said Nickhun.

Victoria look at him and smirked.

"Why?You want to break my heart again?"asked Victoria.

'No,it's not like that."

"So,please step away and let me go."said Victoria.

"Vic,please listen to me."begging Nickhun but Victoria keep walking.

"I know i did wrong by hurting your feelings but i've my own reason."said Nickhun.

"Own reason?You can keep that reason.I don't want to listen about it."said Victoria.

Both of them already getting wet because of the rain.Nickhun just let her go because he know that Victoria will not listening to him eventhough he tried to explain.

"I'm sorry for not telling you the truth.I know that you already suffered enough.Live happily with someone who better than me.I know you will hate me for this whole life but this is for your good sake.I'm sorry and i love you."Nickhun said in his heart while looking at Victoria walking away from him.

 

Victoria P.O.V

"Why he kept make me angry?Pabo!!!"said Victoria.She turn around to look at him but Nickhun already left.She let out her sigh and keep walking.

"Victoria?"

Victoria smiling and turn around.She thought it was Nickhun.

"Khun-Seunghyun?"asked Victoria.

"Who is Khun?Anyway,why you look so messy?"asked Seunghyun.Seunghyun is Victoria neighbour who secretly have feelings towards her.

"Ah,I-"

"Aishh,let's go home.You will get a cold if you don't change your clothes quickly."said Seunghyun and drag her away.

Victoria just nodded and follow him.She still hoping that Nickhun will turn back and calling her but it just useless.He will not coming back to her.