Only tears

Memories of you

Seunghyun Aparttment.

"Vic,i make some hot chocolate for you.Drink it while it still hot."said Seunghyun.

"Thanks,Seunghyun.You don't need to do all of this to me.I can go back to my own apartment."said Victoria.

"I only show my concern as your neighbour.That's all."said Seunghyun.

Victoria just smile weakly infront of him.

"Ahh,just now you call me Khun,right?Who is he?"asked Seunghyun.

"Huh?Khun?Erm,no one."said Victoria and quickly drink her hot chocolate.

"Ouchh,it's hot."said Victoria as soon as she drank the hot chocolate.

"Yahh,be careful.You always be lousy like this."Said Seunghyun and offer her some tissue.

"Thanks."said Victoria and take the tissue from his hands.

"You're welcome."said Seunghyun and both of them remained silent after that.

"I think i should go now."said Victoria to break the silence.

"Oh,okay.Let me send you."Said Seunghyun.

"It's okay,my house just infront of yours Seunghyun.Thanks for the drinks.Come to my bakery and i will make you some breads."said Victoria.

"Okay.Be careful."said Seunghyun when he accompany Victoria till the door.

Victoria just smiling and close her door apartments.

Seunghyun stare at her door and closed his door too.He still remember the first time he met with her.

 

FLASHBACK

Seunghyun just about to go to work when a girl approaching him.

"Excuse me,i'm sorry for disturbing you.I just move to here and i'm lost.Do you know where is this house?"asked that girl.

Seunghyun  didn't reply her question as he mesmerized with her looks.He never felt like this way when he met any girl.

"Hello?"said that girl to get back him to the reality.

"Oh yes.I think this house only,erm,infront here?"said Seunghyun.

"Finally i found the house.Silly me."said Victoria

"Are you the owner of this apartment?"asked Seunghyun.

"Yes.I'm going to move in tomorrow.My name is VIctoria Song."

"Hi,my name is Choi Seunghyun and just call me Seunghyun.I'm living infront of your apartments.Do you need any help tomorrow?"asked Seunghyun

"It's okay.I can do it alone."said VIctoria

"No,i will help you tomorrow.THis is my phone number and can i have your phone number too?It will be easy for me to contact you later."said Seunghyun.

"Okay,if you insists to help me,here my phone number and i'm really sorry for causing so much trouble to you."said Victoria

"It's okay.Besides,we're going to be neighbour soon.I think i should make a move now.See you tomorrow."said Seunghyun

"See you."said Victoria

 

End of flashback

 

Since then,he already have a feelings towards her but she never knew that.He try his best to win her heart but he know that she already someone else.He quit to win her heart and hoping her happiness with the guys she loves.

 

 

 

 

Hey sorry for not updating this story!! Sorry too for the short updates since my internet connection is very slow!!! Hope you like it and comments is appreciated!! Thanks