Missing You

Memories of you

Nickhun open the door of his luxurious apartment and look into his dark apartment. A years ago,a girl used to wait for him when he get back from work and prepared his dinner but now no one wait for him.He let out his sigh and enter his apartment.He switch on the light and lying on the couch.He slowly close his eyes and try to sleep but he can't.Something bugging his mind and it was certainly related about her.It's already one year but he cannot forget her.He is the one who want their relationship end but now,he is the one who kept thinking about her.

"What happened to me? I'm still love her or something weird is happening to me?"asked Nickhun to himself.He rubbed his face and stand up.He get his car key and walk out from the apartment.He need to get some fresh air and try to forget about her.

 

"Bye,Miss Victoria."said all her workers.

"Goodbye."said Victoria while waving and walk towards her car.

"Vic."

"Hey,Kyu.What are you doing in here?"asked Victoria.

"Visiting you.I'm so bored that's why i came here.I thought i want to eat some bread from your bakery but it's look like you already close your bakery."said Kyuhyun while lean on his back on the car.

"Really? You didn't inform me early.If not i will make some bread for you."said Victoria.

"It's okay.I can eat next time and make sure you make it double."said Kyuhyun.

"Yes,i promise."said Victoria.

"So,where are you going after this?"asked Kyuhyun.

"I'm going home."said Victoria.

"It's still early,besides tomorrow is sunday and i bet you close your bakery right?"asked Kyuhyun.

"Urm,yes.Why?"asked Victoria.

"Let's have a cup of coffee since you didn't like to drink alcohol."said Kyuhyun.

"But.."Kyuhyun quickly cut her words.

"No excuses.Let's go.Just leave your car here and take a ride with me.I will send you back after drinking."said Kyuhyun.

Victoria just nodded and follow him.

From far away,Nickhun looking at both of them.He didn't know why he was at there.He just drove around and unconsciously,he was infront of Victoria bakery.

He quickly leave the place after Kyuhyun and Victoria left.His heart felt weird after saw both of them and he need someone to explain it for him.Could it be that he still love Victoria? Could it be his decision to break up with her is wrong?

 

A year before..

Victoria waiting for Nickhun to come in her bakery.It was a cold night since it was raining all day long.It was their anniversary day and Victoria decided to throw a small party to celebrate it.She wait for him with patience but there was no sign that he would show up.She didn't give up and still wait for him.She thought that Nickhun got some works to do.Without she realised,she already fall asleep.

An hour later,she woke up and saw Nickhun infront of her.She quickly rubbed her eyes and smile.

"Finally,you came."said Victoria.

Nickhun didn't say anything.

"Why you didn't say anything? Are you okay?"asked Victoria.

"I'm okay."said Nickhun coldly.

Victoria can sense the coldness from Nickhun voice but she tried to ignore.

"You know what day is today,right?"asked Victoria but Nickhun didn't answer her.

"Today is our fifth anniversary.So,i decide to throw a small celebration between us.Hope you like it."Said Victoria.

"Vic,let's end all of this."said Nickhun.

"E-end what?"asked Victoria.

"I'm tired with all of this.Let's break up."said Nickhun.

Victoria didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry."said Nickhun and walk out frm the bakery.Victoria still frozen on her seat.When she realized Nickhun already walk out from the bakery,she quickly follow him from behind.

"Nickhun! Nickhun! Wait for me."said Victoria.

Nickhun just ignore her and keep walking.Victoria run and block him.

"Why you suddenly want to break up?"asked Victoria.

"Because i already tired with you.I don't have any feelings towards you anymore.So,from now on,we don't know each other.Find another man to replace me."said Nickhun and walk away.

 

 

End of P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My first update!! I hope you like it!! Please comment and subscribes this story!!!