Chapter 5

My Yeollie

Hoya POV:

It’s really hurt seeing Gyu hyung suffering like this. Suffering because of skinship between Woohyun hyung and Yeol. I can’t seeing Gyu hyung suffering ike this. Gyu hyung, do you realize i’m here for you, only for you? Just look at me once and i’ll make you happy, no sadness anymore.

 

Sunggyu POV:

I can’t see it anymore. I had to go. Suddenly a strong hand pull my hand harshly and took me to my room.

“Hoya, what are you doing?” i asked with a confused and sad face.

“hyung, don’t be sad. Can you just look at me once, hyung? I don’t want to see you suffering like this, just look at me once and i’ll make you happy.” He hugged me. Yeah, i’m tired too, Howon ah, really. Suffering because of woohyun, it’s tiring. And i’m crying in his warm embrace.

“Howon ah, sorry for crying like this and make you shirt wet because of my tears, i’m childish for crying like this, huh?”

Suddenly he loosed his embrace and wiped my tears. “it’s okay hyung,  crying isn’t childish, it’s just show what you feel.”

I hugged him again, a tight hug. It’s just feel warm and safe when i’m in his embrace. Am i like him? Am i like Howon? why? And i’m crying again.

“don’t cry, hyung.” He wiped my tears again. Suddenly he kissed me. The kiss... it feels warm and sweet.

“i’m sorry hyung because i kissed you. It’s just because......because i love you, hyung. I love you, Kim Sunggyu.”

 

 

woohooo~~~ new update, it's hogyu~~ anyway i'm sorry for this short update, and in the next chapter it's about hogyu again because i split this chapter into 2 chapters. and after the hogyu chappies, i promise to write myungyeol moar, really. sorry D:

and i'll update often bcs it's holiday in ym country, YAY~~

and this is some hogyu gifs~~ and do follow my tumblr too, i'll followback for sure, just send me a message~~