Chapter 6

My Yeollie

Sunggyu POV:

What? Hoya confessed to me?

“Howon ah...”

“yeah hyung, i love you.”

“Howon ah...”

“sorry hyung, but i just love you so much, i don’t even care if you love woohyun hyung, i love you, hyung.” He loose the hug.

“but Howon ah...”

“do you know why i always hug you when you’re angry bcs of wooyeol moment? It’s just because i love you, hyung, i love you.”

And after the confessing thing he got out and slammed the door.

 

Hoya POV:

Now Gyu hyung know my feeling to him. I kissed him and confessed to him. It’s just... i can’t hold it anymore. I have been waiting for a long time. Ah i’m so stupid, why i confess to him when he’s sad like that. It’s not the right time, Lee Howon.

 

Sunggyu POV:

i think i like Hoya too, but i still love Woohyun. And i have to choose between Hoya or Woohyun. Sure i’ll pick Woohyun, but if i pick Woohyun, it will hurts his heart. Howon ah, what should i do? Should i forget Woohyun and start my love story with you? Should i accept your confession?

The kiss.. it’s just felt warm and sweet yet it felt so wrong. My heart is still for Woohyun but i think you started to fill my heart and let Woohyun got out from my heart. What should i do, Howon ah?

 

 

yay the update~~~ sorry for the short chappie D: and i promise the next chapter it would be myungyeol myungyeol and myungyeol moment~~ and also wooyeol moment of course~~

anyway comment and subscribe, i laff you all~~ :*