chapter 2

My Yeollie

Woohyun POV

“yeol! The food is ready, come here!”

“okay hyung!” and suddenly he arrived. So fast.

“let’s eat together!” and we are eating together. This ramyun is more delicious because i eat it with my yeollie. Yes, my yeollie. I like yeollie for a long time, no. I love him, but unfortunately, he likes myungsoo, and myungsoo likes him too, so they’re together. Now their relationship seems to break up really soon. And this is a great chance to getting yeollie from that ugly myungsoo. Sorry yeollie for thinking about this. Because i love you so much.

“hyung! The ramyun... jinjja maa!” he smiling. He looks adorable.

“jeongmal? Ah gomawo yeollie” i hug him. He hugged me back. And soon the dinner is done.

“hyung, let me wash the dishes, you just take a bath, okay?”

“okay. Thank you yeollie.”

Myungsoo POV

Today is such a tiring day. Such a hectic schedule. But suddenly i saw woohyun hyung and my yeollie are hugging each other. What the heck. And they’re having dinner together. Wtf... woohyun hyung, you die. You can’t touch my yeollie. Only me, only kim myungsoo who can touch my yeollie, my precious yeollie. Lee sungyeol only belongs to kim myungsoo.

Sungyeol POV

“yay! Finally i’m done washing the dishes!” i jumping around. And myungsoo is already home.

“myungie! You’re home! I miss you so much!” i hug him.

“i miss you too, yeol. Really miss you.” He smile at me. So flawless and handsome. That’s my perfect boy, kim myungsoo.

Suddenly he crashed his lips at mine. He kiss me roughly and hungrily. And he slipped his tongue and discover my mouth. I wonder why his lips so perfect. And we done our kiss because of lacking air.

“yeol. I love you. Really love you.”

“i love you too, myungie. I belong to you.” And i hug him. Yeah, i will always love him.

Woohyun POV

Done taking a bath. So fresh. But i saw a myungsoo and my yeollie together. And myungsoo suddenly kiss my yeollie so hungrily. What the , myungsoo. Kim myungsoo you die.

“myungsoo, we need to talk.” I grabbed his hands and drag him to his room.

“what the hell you grab my hands so harshly, hyung.” Tch, so harsh? It’s not that harsh, myungsoo

“myungsoo. When you’re not home, he was crying. He crying because of you, ugly.” Well, i don’t care if yeollie thinks he’s perfect. But for me, he’s the ugliest.

“what the hell, hyung? You call me ugly? You’re the ugly one, not me. And don’t make a conclusion that yeollie crying because of me.” Yeah, he’s ugly and stupid too.

“listen. Yeollie said you getting farther from him. He’s lonely. He needs you, . And one thing, if you make yeollie cry again, he’s not yours anymore. He’s mine.” I get out from his room.

Keep comment and subscribe!!

THANKGYU FOR THE SUBSCRIBER AND ALL THE COMMENT. SARANGHAEYO♡ ^^