Chapter 9

My Yeollie

Sungyeol POV:

Myungsoo looks perfect today. Hmm not only today, but everyday he looks perfect. I’m curious about the date plan, but i’m sure today’s date it would be nice and lovely. And of course i’ll get my favorite coffee, my favorite ice cream, my favorite....

“Yeol? Sungyeol? Lee Sungyeol?” somebody shake me. I turned around.

“oh Myungsoo, wae?”

“Yeol, i call you three times but you look like confuse and seem wondering about something. Can you tell me?” he sat beside me.

“hmm nothing, Myungie. I just wondering about our date.”

“okay, you should get ready now, gogogo~”

“wait for me, okay?

“okay.”

 

Myungsoo POV:

“Myung! I’m ready!”

“Okay, let’s go.” I took Yeol’s hand.

“where are we going, Myung?”

“first, we are going to Inspirit cafe. You love that cafe right?”

“of course i love it. Their coffee it’s just, amazing!” Yeol seems wondering about the coffee taste. Luckily the location isn’t that far. And then we arrived at the cafe and he has amricano while i’m just having cold chocolate. I don’t like coffee.

“Myungsoo ah...” suddenly he holds my hand.

“hmm what?”

“thank you for bring me to my favorite cafe.” He smiled. His smile it’s just too adorable.

“no need to thank you,  Sungyeol ah.”

“arraseo...”

“well, i think you have done your coffee, let’s go.” I hold his hand tightly. I just love him so much.

 

Sungyeol POV:

“hmm... should we get ice cream too, Yeollie?”

“of course, Myungie!!” i answered him like a 5 years old kid.

“woahh you’re so childish, Yeollie, but that’s your charm and i really fall in love with you because of your childishness.” He messed my hair a little. I’m blushing when Myungsoo said that.

“thank.... thank you, Myungie. I love you.” I looked down and play with his finger because i don’t want he saw my blushing face.

“i love you too, Yeol.” He used his index finger to lift my face and suddenly he kissed me. A sweet kiss.

And then we continue our date until night.

 

Woohyun POV:

Where are they? They started dating from 10am and now it’s 8pm and they still enjoying their date? And Gyu hyung seems don’t mind it. Argh i’m going crazy really.

“I’M HOME~~~”

Finally they arrived. I miss my Yeollie so much.

“hmm... how’s your date?” i asked with a poker face.

“It’s really fun and sweet also lovely, right Myungie?”

“of course.” He patted Yeol’s head. Calm down, Nam Woohyun.

“good then.” I gave my fake smile.

“Yeol, i’m taking a bath now.”

“okay Myung.” And after that, he’s gone to the bathroom. Great!

“Yeol ah...”

“hmm what hyung?”

“Sungyeol ah...” i walked closer too him and made his back leaned to the wall. I trapped him with my hands.

“hyung, what are you doing?” he looked scary. Sorry Yeol ah.

 

Sungyeol POV:

Suddenly Woohyun hyung kissed me, so passionately. His lips are just perfect, same like Myungsoo. And he asked for the entrace, and i opened my mouth and let his tongue explore my cavern. The kiss... it’s just perfect. It’s amazing yet it felt so wrong. Am i like Woohyun hyung too?

 

Myungsoo POV:

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!”

 

 

so yeah i know this is chappie. but yeah i give you a surprise here~

comment and subscribe, i love you <3