chapter 3

My Yeollie

Myungsoo POV

What? Yeollie crying because of me? Am i getting farther from him? Well i’m just busy because of the damn schedule. Ah jinjja i need to relaxing my mind. Well i just take a bath.

 

I stripped the clothes and let the warm water flow through my body. Yeol, you know i will always love you and never leave you, right? I never want you to be lonely, because you’re mine and only mine.

 

Sungyeol POV

Ah i’m so sleepy today. It will be better if i sleep now. And where’s myungsoo? Maybe he’s taking a bath right now. I see myungsoo get out from bathroom with towel hanging around his waist. Ah why he’s so perfect. The abs... so perfect.

 

“yeol? Why you keep staring at me?” he shooed his hand in front of my face.

 

“hmm.. nothing, myungsoo ah. I just wondering why you have such a great abs. And also a perfect look.” I start rub his abs lines with my index finger.

 

“yeah, i’m a perfect guy for you. And i will always yours. Anyway you seems like my abs.” He winks. Wah i’m blushing here.

 

“yes yes i like it, really like it! Now let me sleep!” i hissed at him.

 

“yeol, you’re so cute when you’re blushing like that.” I pinched his chubby cheeks.

 

“kim myungsoo, just let me sleep. I’m so tired.” Why he’s so stubborn today. And soon i can’t hold my eyes again and i fell asleep.

 

 

Woohyun POV

I should make yeollie be mine. That ugly myungsoo, i should give him a lesson by making yeollie be mine. Be mine and only mine. Arghh i’m going crazy, jinjja. Haishh

 

“woohyun ah, what happen? You look angry?” suddenly someone ask that to me. Ah, that’s gyu hyung. I’m so angry until i didn’t realize gyu hyung is in our room.

 

“yeah, i’m so angry with myungsoo today. He made yeollie cried today. I hate him, hyung. I hate him since yeollie and myungsoo together, that ugly myungsoo.” I spill out everything on gyu hyung.

 

“don’t be like that, woohyun ah. Don’t hate him.” Gyu hyung hug me.

 

“okay hyung, i’ll try.”

 

“promise?”

 

“promise, hyung.”

 

“now go to sleep. It’s getting late.” He patted my head. And soon he’s going to sleep too.

 

Sunggyu POV

Why woohyun likes sungyeol so much? Why can’t he just let sungyeol with myungsoo? I hate the fact that my namstar like yeollie. I don’t hate yeollie, but i just hate the fact that woohyun likes him. I like woohyun since we met each other as a trainee. And soon that feeling grow to love. Yes, LOVE.

 

I love nam woohyun.

 


yeay finally updating~~~ sorry for not updating for such a long time, it's just bcs of school stuffs-_- so many tasks and all the tasks' deadline in on mid august-__-

 

anyway comment and subscribe. thankgyu :)