Getting to know you

Untamed Maknaes

Seungri's POV

Early the next day, we arrived to the dance studio. I arrived with my hyungs and hoped that the girls are here. You know.

We arrived just in front of the door and heard laughs. The laughs of CL and the 2 noonas of course, while on the other side Minzy was whining. We went in with a huge smile and saw Minzy and the others sitting on the floor.

"what's so funny?" said jiyong hyung with a wide smile. "

Ani.... It's just that we found out something...." laughed Dara noona stealing glances at minzy.

"yeah~" said CL nudging minzy with her elbow.

"yah! Unnie!" whined minzy on the other side putting her hands on CL's shoulder, shaking her.

"you better tell us, before we find it out ourself~" smirked Seunghyun hyung.

"Oh! Look at the time! Shouldn't we be practicing?" she tried to change the topic.

"dont you try to change it mingkki~" teased Youngbae hyung.

That was then when suddenly sajangnim came in, asking to see our performance, since it's just a week away... He sat there crossing his arms on his chest as we showed him our best. When he suddenly rubbed his nose, meaning that he had another idea.

"it was good.. But not amazing... I want this to be more couple-y since some of you are together right?" he teased.

"what do you mean sajangnim?" asked minzy with a worried look on her face.

"I want you and seungri to be more closer." he explained

"bu..." she mumbled

"well don't try to disappoint me." he said and walked out.

"neh sajangnim" we all said while bowing.

"yeah, listen to sajangnim." teased CL in a sarcastic tone.

Minzy acted as if nothing happened and refuse to making any eye contact.

"so. We should really get to know each other." I said.

"how?" she raised an eyebrow.

"let's start from the names." I clapped my hand once

"yah." she chuckled, making her eyes disappear.

"okay so what should I know about you?" he asked

"I'm a fish." she said with a smile

"okay...." I chuckled.

"what should I know about you?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I like fishes." I smirked

"what does that even mean?" she tilted her head in confusion.

"fishes are pretty, talented, adorable, sometimes annoying. But I like her." I said.

"what kind of fish is that?" she laughed

"a type of rare mingkki." I mumbled.

As I turned to see her, I swore that I saw her blushing. Little did she know I was blushing too.

"so.. You wanna try knowing me more?" I held out a hand, hoping she'll give me her hand.

"can I say no?" she smirked

"let me take that as a yes." I smirked back

the feeling was esctatic. Letting her know what I was feeling at last. She was trying to deny it though but I know she felt the same. 

Suddenly I felt like hearing hushes and some giggling which i assume was from Dara noona.

"Unnie?" said Minzy, as though she just read my mind.

"Aish. Run. run. run." it answered, still coming from the same voice that giggled.

"Yah! Hyung! Noona!" I whined.

"Have fun you both!" said Seunghyun hyung with his low and husky voice.

"Oppa!" joined Minzy, whining.

They finally left, with the sound of their laughter decreasing as they walked out the dance studio. Leaving the both of us laughing.

"But hey... I have something to tell you..." she said gazing at me.

"What is it?" I smiled.

"I..... see you more as a playmate.. you know.. a big brother.." she shrugged and looked away.

Minzy's POV

I don't know how to say it. He just told me he liked me. But after thinking for awhile, i finally felt sure that he was just a boy I want as my big brother. Instead of a lover.

I spit the words out and looked away, hoping I didn't just break it.

"Excuse me..." he tilted his head and tried to laugh.

"I like you.. I really do. But after you know, fighting for some time now. I can only see you as my big brother." I said trying to comfort him by softly giving him a pat.

"Just let me take my time. Mianhae." I stood up and walked away.

"it's fine. We're buddies right?" he laughed.

I looked back and walked away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I suddenly had no idea so i'm gonna update an amazing chaoter soon. 

Just wait up~