:P

Untamed Maknaes

 

Seungri's POV

I was relieved when I saw her back inside the studio. She seems normal, she doesn't look like she saw anything right? 

I carefully saved a spot next to me so that she can sit there, I saw her approaching to me with no expressions.

She looked quite happy before. She can be so predictable sometimes.

 

"Unnie can I sit next to you instead?" she said

"Why? You don't wanna seat next to your dance partner?" teased CL.

"Ani. I just don't think the fengshui here is good." she said sarcastically

"Okay then here. You can be Jiyong oppa and my daugther." smiled CL as she ruffled her hair

As she seats in between CL and Jiyong hyung, I caught her looking at me. I gave her a smile and she just ignored it as if she sees nothing.

Did she really saw what happened? What if she tells the others. Omo. What if she hates me.

I was trying to look happy and enjoying the moment but I can't seem to take it anymore when I see Minzy is looking happy and ignoring me the whole time.

Finally they all decided to go home. Well not everyone..

"Hey uhmm.. I'm tired and I need to get some rest so. I'll go home first." smiled Minzy

"Oh uhm.. sure.. You must be really tired." smiled Jiyong hyung.

"Hey. Seungri looks tired too. Why not you join Minzy?" said Seunghyun hyung

"Uwo?! Ani. No need for that." said Minzy quickly walking away.

"No. I'll come with you." I smiled and stood up, Catching up with her..

She walked out the door and turned back forcing a smile.

"I don't want you to come with me." she said and then turn her back to me.

"Who says I'm coming with you?" I replied her iness.

"Very well then. It seems like you are busy." she said and continued on walking.

"You saw it. didn't you?" I said.

"Saw what?" she said stopping.

"You went to the bathroom earlier right?" I said walking towards her.

"Why so sure?" she turned to look at me. This time her eyes look watery and puffy. 

"Are you crying?" I scoffed.

"I accidentaly hurt my eyes seeing something."she said and wiped off her eyes.

"I knew it." I said to myself.

"Go away. I don't need you. You have her anyways." she said and pressed the lift button.

"So you did need me huh?" I laughed.

"I do not." she said looking at me.

"Yes you do. You like me don't you?" I smiled

"Why must you be so confident of yourself? It annoys me." she said pressing the button again and again.

"You know. You can break that." I said pointing at the button.

"So?" she said but then smiled when the lift door opened.

I saw her run inside the lift and pressed the button for the doors to close.

"Can I come?" I smirked.

"No." she said quickly.

"Figured." I said and slipped inside the empty lift just before the doors close.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest.

"hey. Why do you hate me so much?" I said

"I dont." she said as she looked at me.

"Then why are you always so y everytime you see me?" I asked 

"I am y. Don't you see my natural face?" she forced a smile and presented her face.

"No your not. You are never y with the others." I scoffed.

"Oh. So. You're jealous?" she raised her eyebrows.

"UWo?! ME? ha! Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why ask so much? Shut up will ya?" she said and walked out the lift door, heading towards the main entrance of the building.

I hesitated to follow her since this is the longest conversation we both have ever had. I smirked and decided to follow her. Since at this state being her friend is already near.

"Hey Minzy. Wait up." i said chasing her.

She stopped for awhile and then began walking alot faster.

"YAH! Minzy-ah!" i said chasing her, as I chased her, she ran faster and we ended up chasing after each other and she finally decided to stop.

"Stop following me!" she screamed.

"I....huft....Am....hush....not.... hosh...huft... foll...owing you!" I stopeed and catched my breathe.

"Okay. Then can we stop now?" she said leaning on a tree.

"It was your fault for running first!" I said 

"Uwo! Now you're blaming me?" she scoffed.

"Whatever. Do you want something to drink?" I asked her.

"Want? I need something to drink." she said and searched her bag.

"Here. You want?" she said throwing me a bottle of water.

"Want? I need~" I said mimicing her.

"Hish." she hissed and gulped down her water slowly while I gulp it down hungryily.

"You know it's unhealthy to drink that fast after excercising." she began to nag.

"Whatever. I'm thirsty." I said and smirked at her.

She began making faces at me and packed up her bag, looking like she's about to leave.

"Hey where are you going?" I asked her.

"None of your business." she said and kept walking.

"Hey! What about me?" I said

"You have money right? Go call yourself a cab. Big baby." she scoffed.

"Hey. I'm not a baby. and I'm not big." I said nagging like a 7 year old.

"Talk to the hand big, ugly baby." She smirked and waved goodbye.

I watched as she disappeared. Why is my heart beating so fast? It seems like I'm really falling for her.

And It also seems like i've made my self a friend. I smiled at myself and stood up searching for a cab.

Minzy's POV

It was actually really fun. A really really fun day. I walked quite far and turned around for a peek hoping for something.

I do feel kinda disappointed at the fact that he is not behind me. Wait, why do I feel so disappointed?

Aigoo..... I think I've fallen quite hard with him...