Mutual

Untamed Maknaes

Minzy's POV

"Aish! Pabo! why did I tell him that! Aigoo.. I must have made him wonder... I just know that he shared the same feelings as I did and I just made up a lame excuse that came up out of nowhere. OMO. I hate myself!" I said as soon as I arrived my little hiding place.

"I"m such a pabo! pabo! pabo!" I said to myself, slightly hitting my head.

Suddenly made-up scenes you was sure would happen flashed across your mind. And each of it was almost the same.

Starting from, him not talking to you, awkward tensions, stares, unnies or oppas teasing you when we were both in an awkward state.

I just don't want it.

Suddenly the door swung open and I heard the footsteps of someone stomping angrily.

"I shouldn't have said it! yah! I'm such a pabo. I knew she didn't liked me. I should've just kept it to myself. Pabo." I heard the voice say.

It was familiar and damn right it was who I thought it is when we both made eye contact.

He stared at me looking shock as I jumped up and hugged him.

"I'm sorry. I lied. I was just being stupid. I like you oppa. I really liked you. I just don't want an awkward relationship." I spilled it out as I finally pulled away when I realise he just stood there. 

I felt even more stupid and felt tears slowly fall from my eye and drip on my cheeks. I wiped my tears and hung my head as I walked out.

I suddenly felt a hand pulling me and as it did, the strong force led me to his chest as he hugged me tightly.

I heard the beat, pumping and beating fast just like mine.

"Yah! You scared me. I was already feeling stupid." he said.

"How did you know this place?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Here? I knew this place a long time ago. I left my keys here somewhere and lost it. I just came here to try openning it and it turned out to be unlocked.. Wait a sec... Were you the one who took the keys?" he finally asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't know. I thought this was a deserted studio." I mumbled and hung my head.

"Gwenchanha. You were the first person i'd like to bring you to see this anyway. You like it?" he smiled.

"But you can have this back." I fished the keys from my pocket and dropped it on his palms.

"So you wanna know me more?" he smirked.

"As long as you would do the same." I smirked back and nudged him playfully.

He suddenly smiled and leaned down giving me a kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad I am the first who can take away your first kiss." he smiled sweetly.

"Too bad Dougie was actually my first." I poked out my tongue trying to hide my blush.

"Yeah right..." he smirked and gave me a hug.

"Can we go grab some lunch?" I pulled away from his warm hug.

"Should we have bibimbap or ddeokbokki?" he asked 

"Ddeokbokki!" we both said in unison

"Daebak!" he smiled and grabbed me by the hand.

"Shouldn't we just act like friends?" I raised an eyebrow

"Sorry.. Got carried away.. But can't we do this until we leave the front door?" he pouted.

"Yah! I'm the dongsaeng here.... But why not." I laughed and grabbed his hand, leaving the door and locking it before walking away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter.. But I kinda did what you wanted.... right? (Optimistic)

I'll be updating soon and more.. Felling kinda sick today~

Annyeong! I hope you guys had a nice day.